This Might Sting a Leetle Bit

You vant face like Muppets? You come to right place. Dr. Igor Bogus is a professional! Taa daa! You look mahvelous. Pay no attention to my gigglingks.

Be afraid, be very afraid, Josh.

Comments

1. mobiuschic42 says:

Yeah, cute but…creepy.

2. Ohhhh I burst out laughing loudly…. good thing my coworker’s away for the day or I’d just confirm in her mind that I’m totally mad.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

3. Are you all right Mrs Tuttle?

4. cute or creepy?

5. Or is that Buttles?

6. WTF??????

did that thing fall to earth on a meteorite? it’s cute in the way that things that aren’t cute at all are still, somehow, appealing.

i am ambivalent.

7. Oh gawd, I’m in a library, heeelp. I need to roll, roll, ROTFL!! ;D

This is one of those Ican’tstandittoofunnycuteoverload. Genius capture!!

Thank you!

8. The eyes don’t look real, somehow. . .

9. That is one of the oddest things I’ve ever seen. And I’m from New York and make frequent trips to Amsterdam so that’s saying something.

10. The eyes are fake. In the original photo, the dog’s eyes are squinched shut.

11. most excellent!!

12. Those look like photoshopped cat eyes.

13. The eyes are ‘shopped, unfortunately. The original is not much less brilliant tho! http://www.erratika.com/imgstore/el_2664.jpg

14. eek!
    how does it…
    wha…?
    huh?
    o.O

15. Okay, my comment about the eyes is in moderation…

Anyways…I’d post a link to the original photo if I could find it. I know I’ve seen it on ICHC, among other places.

16. Terrifying thing is, i’ve seen a couple women with scary facelifts like that. And it ain’t cute, unlike Mr Muppet McPuppersons here.

17. …That is seriously creepin me out. Cute —-> Weird —–> Uncanny Valley ——> This. What the heck.

18. I wonder what kind of dog that started out to be?

19. Bwahahaha! I just did a spittake!

20. Colonel Jenna says:

Great Green Grackles! That is….uh….something. I am not sure it isn’t going to give me nightmares.

21. starling says:

They don’t look real because they’re both the same eye. At least, that’s what it looks like from the reflection.

22. Adorable, lol.

Also, what SNES game is that in the background???

23. FancyNancy says:

Agreed… strange

24. Hannah H. says:

‘shopped.

25. Nightmare fuel, that is. :shiver:

26. N. Fritz says:

Tuttle, if it’s a Brazil reference (and I think it is!!)

27. mamabear says:

Please take that down, it’s creepin’ me out! Reminds me of:

and

28. Whew. Thanks for posting the original pic. That was just too creepy by itself.

29. Buttle, Tuttle, it’s an admin oversight. Still though, don’t they look younger with that facelift?

30. Love, love, love that movie. I will have to go home and watch it again. I’ve had a crappy day (starting out with 2 hours in traffic to move less than 25 miles) and a little dystopian absurdity will finish it off nicely.

THIS IS JUST WEIRD.

31. Pretty sure those are cats’ eyes ‘shopped in there…

32. (whispers) I’m in the moderation lounge with you. It may be the word “eyes” but I’m not sure.

33. Stimpy?

34. Why am I awaiting moderation!? Was it the mention of ‘shopping (gasp!)?

35. will you please post a pic of what this dog usually looks like?

36. Insertclevernamehere says:

I was just scrollin’ on down, eating, and minding my own business when BAM!! I almost choked to death! This is probably the funniest picture I’ve seen in a long time. The post should have come with a warning, though…

37. WendyPinNJ says:

I don’t even know what that is!

38. My thoughts exactly!

39. YES!

40. Oh thank you for that. I find the photo less creepy after seeing the real one.

41. Word!

42. And, you know, the thing about a dog… he’s got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll’s eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn’t seem to be living… until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then… is it wrong that this is what popped in my head???

43. I have never seen eyes like that on anything.

44. Lerrinus says:

Is it just me or did someone ‘shop cats eyes onto a dog!?

45. Georgiabelle says:

YES! I knew it reminded me of a certain cartoon character!

46. HAHAHA!!! That – photo – just – totally made my afternoon! Thanks for the laugh!

47. I don’t know, I think that picture is just about as creepy as the first one! Maybe it’s because I first saw the pic with the eyes, but it looks like someone took the poor dog’s eyes out in the second one! :-0

48. yes. the authorities are aware of certain “flag” words and i’m pretty sure you should start packing for a long trip.

49. THANK GOD!! That pic was freakin me out just a little bit. THE EYES….ain’t quite right.

50. looks like Stimpy

51. This chap should be friends with the dweeb Basset Hound with the incredibly droopy face :)

52. I told myself, why his eyes are so round ! Thanks for the update !

53. kibblenibble says:

I had the same reaction. The eyes did not compute. *whew*

54. StormCat42 says:

Ok, now see, to me it’s much creepier withOUT the eyes, than with… When I see the one with eyes, I laugh out loud… But the one without the eyes is just freakin’ me out…

55. Thinking they are a cat’s eyes, too. Or perhaps, one eye twice.

56. OMG, you read my mind!

57. Ali-baba says:

You’re going to need a bigger boat. ;-)

58. omg… freakEEEE!!

59. what’s been seen cannot be unseen.

60. Thank you! Those eyes freaked me out! The original is cute, though.

61. umm.. is it real? lol

62. That is feckin scary!

63. Jennifer says:

OMG! I literally lol’ed!! I love it!!

64. frustbox says:

Why so serious?

65. I think that’s a beagle – they have incredibly mobile faces (and sometimes have hazel or green eyes). I have one, and we play face playdough with him all the time – I like to pull his jowls to the side and make him look like a platypus!

66. “Why so serious?”

67. Sigh…alas, I loved this photo and it made me laugh out loud. But when looking closer, it’s Photoshopped. :-( The eyeballs are identical and placed. At least it made me laugh so it served it purpose. funny.

68. Funny…

69. That must be ‘shopped. I don’t think it’s possible for a dog’s face to be stretched like that.

70. I want to see what he looks like in real life!! OMG this made me crack up; I was glad that the others in the office were on lunch ;)

71. the post has been considered #notintendedtobefactual

72. Heh. We watched “Jaws” the other night and my husband absolutely SQUEE’d when it got to the scene where Chief Brody says, “That’s some bad hat, Harry,” because of course we knew that as the little blurb that plays after “House, M.D.”

73. P.S. Herpity derp.

74. Pampers124 says:

Anyone notice the Super Nintendo and Nintendo in the background? I also believe that’s a Playstation One?

75. I was weirded out enough by 1/2 a second of the horse video. i skipped the one of the face for the sake of my sanity.

76. You’re absolutely right!!!

77. Is it just me or in the original pic does it have NO eyes???Its soooooo creepy!!!!!!Its eyes are sooooo scary!!!!!!!!! (:o

78. The photoshopped eyes are hilarious but totally creepy!

79. This looks like “Doug” from “Up”!!!!

80. ElishaB. says:

Just….not….right…..(but funny and scary!)

81. IS THAT A DOG?

82. Francesca says:

…Thank god it was photoshop.
    But still creepy

83. Killer Instinct.

84. Yes. Although a dog, that very much resembles Stimpy the Cat.

85. ZombieKim says:

That is a nightmare. That’s the kind of thing that could give Chthulhu nightmares. Whoever ‘shopped is a disturbing individual . . . At least there’s the chihuahua and duckie underneath.

86. that’s terrifying.

87. that’s the biggest heap of hyperbole i have ever read.

88. I just lost my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHA

89. The Koala says:

Oh my. He kind of looks like Dug from the movie “UP”.

Disturbing….

90. I CAN’ T STOP LAUGHING.

91. baby birdie says:

*notes fact and retreats back into shadows*

92. I’ve been playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent recently, and that face video made me just about crap my pants…

93. hahahahha. Love that game

94. Katie R. says:

Holy crap, ‘shopped or not, that is seriously one of the funniest pictures I’ve seen in a LOOONG time!!! I have tears in my eyes. So freakin’ funny!!!!!!!!!!

95. mousey says:

looks like somebody got his pudding face on!