For Fresh Breath

I used to chew pine. Now I always chew spruce twig. So fresh it’s like chewing your car’s little Christmas tree air freshener. Trust me.

Did that used to be a whole tree, Mugsy and Stacy?

Comments

1. what a gentleman….

2. Squee! What a bonanza of puppeh cute. Furbrows, big bright eyes, folded over ears, little smile. LOVE.

3. Oh, and toe beans!

4. 260Oakley says:

Sing in little puppeh voice:
    “It’s a lumbersnack and it’s OK…”

5. Eyebrow dots! He’s full of adorabuhls. ♥♥♥

6. re: Hovertext – Don’t you mean “poopourri”?

7. such sage advice….

8. That puppeh is so cute I can hardly believe he isn’t photoshopped. Big smile, perfect ears, cute toes, and big brown eyes… do puppehs get any better?

9. Eeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrsssss!!!!

10. That little fellow is all kinds of adorable. ALL KINDS.

11. **** must restrain nuffing about pine needles *****

12. I bet he has puppy breath anyway.

13. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

That puddle near the bottom of the picture is made of water, right?

14. Mary (the first) says:

I think he meant “puppourri”

15. Mary (the first) says:

Looks to me a like a “that doesn’t taste good at all” look on his face with his little tongue sticking out .. “blech!!”

16. (The Original) Mel says:

Face says: “Ring-a-ding-ding” in a super-suave voice.

17. “pooppouri”
    (giggling like a 4 year old)

18. WAHH! And I thought you were so RUGGED!

19. Lewis n' Clark says:

I’m shocked. Shocked! That no one has BEEEEEEEEEEEEEPED that nosie!

20. I would have, but you got there first!

21. I have to say that while all kinds of puppeh ears are cute, this kind with just the tip folded over is my absolute favorite. Simply adorable!

22. Is it bad that my initial reaction to this picture was to frantically gesture to it and say to my mom, “Lookitdapuppy!!!”?

23. or an “Oh dear, I just got caught!” look :)

24. MMMmmmmmMMM! REALLY opens up the sinuses! :mrgreen:

25. Such perky cuteness! LOVE him!! I just want to flick his little ears. SQUEE!

BTW, speaking of cute puppies, the shiba inu puppy cam was on the NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams tonight!

26. “Mugsy?” That is this pupper’s name? Poifect!!

27. I KNOOOOW! Nomabuls!

28. Chew all night and your fresh all day.

29. Inquiring minds want to know!

30. SARASBOXER says:

WHOA WHOA whoa
    Is that absolutely gorgeous drop dead stud puppy trying to smoke a little spruce. Puppeee holds his spruce just like Clark Gable holds his cigarettes.

31. Those earsies. Can that be mistletoe so I can give him a little puppy kiss?

32. “I chew high heels, I fetch and jump, I like to eat wildflowers.”

33. victoreia says:

If it is, then I’m in the dog-house with you. (Of course, in my case, I was at work……)

34. Fird Birfle says:

Eyebrow Dots.

That is all.

Signed,
    Affirmed Ailurophile.

35. bob drummond says:

I think fido here may have a future in television advertising. He holds the expression so well and recites his lines so perfectly , he’s so natural.

36. KittyMarthaPoo says:

I LUFF those wee ears.

37. DMcCunney says:

Can you guys fix the link in the post to the Evil Twin productions site so it *doesn’t* have http://www.cuteoverload.com prepended? As embedded, the link returns a 404 because the target does not exist.

The Evil Twins site is much worth visiting – they do extraordinary work – but getting there from CO should not require jumping through virtual hoops.

(I suspect this issue affects more than that link, and your site code needs adjustment.)
    ______
    Dennis

38. Oh my, yes! Took me a while to realise the hovertext probably meant chewed-up potpourri, not *ahem* the further proscessed type…

39. llamachicaou says:

Holy moly, he looks EXACTLY like my dog!! I’ve always wondered what my guy looked like as a puppy (I got him as an adult from a shelter), and now I know!