Are You My Mommy?

Wait, I was about to ask you the same question!

Jayden A. solves the mystery: “Miagi thought our dog Isabella was her mommy!”

Comments

1. I expected a bunny in a gas mask… was pleased to see cute!

2. OMG…. Say Yes, say Yes! :-)

3. Mutual “beeeep!” in 3 … 2 … 1 …

4. WendyPinNJ says:

OMG! So precious. I love how Isabella’s white coat sets off Miagi’s yellow and brown! Just too precious. Although Isabella looks a little unsure of what the heck is going on!

5. Fird Birfle says:

D’Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!

6. 260Oakley says:

Next on Jerry Springer Spaniel:
    Dog mama caught trying to duck out on her responsibilities. Claims: “I’ve been caught in a web (foot) of lies!”

7. Baby ducks will def attach to whatever they see first. Husband’s family has ducks, turkeys, chickens etc. Had a turkey hatch duck eggs and the little ducklings would follow around the turkey everywhere it went. Very cute :D

8. HAW!

9. Aww, that is adorable! We had a dog once that did nurse some stray kittens, but that was when I was really little. What a pretty dog, too!

10. I’ll be your mommy… both of you!

11. Aw man, I loved that book.

12. ashagato says:

my absolute fave! and this sweet pic is worthy of the comparison…

13. ashagato says:

the HT made me LOL!

14. Doctor Who reference FTW!

15. You’re not my Mommy! You’re a SNORT! Or in this case, a snorgle. :D

16. PS: BEEP!

17. And HONK!

18. PPS: What kind of duckling is this? He doesn’t look like general-issue yellow Peking duck bebeh.

19. They’re both so fuzzeh!

20. Chris B. says:

My first guess would be a mallard baby. Both are completely adorable.

21. dang, you beat me to it.

22. flutterbye says:

!!!!babeeeeeeeeeee duckeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

23. Mary (the first) says:

That’s a whole lot of adorable floof!

24. no…I’m a steamshovel, said the steamshovel…

25. Google Images seems to bear you out :D
    Lookit all these precious ducklings!

26. Whenever my mother, who seemingly has no soul, sees some picture of some baby bird inside someone’s house, will invariably say “What happens when it starts crapping in the house.” Mom sees all living things as essentially crap machines.

27. Oh no, REALLY? For pics of adorable ducklings? *sulk*

28. PPS:
    1. My niece, Fiona, as a baby, looked remarkably like a duckling.
    2. When my cousin’s wife was preg with their fourth baby, he told the older three that they were going to have a baby brother, and his name was going to be Declan. One of the twin girls looked at him with that “Dad’s crazy” look, and said incredulously, “Duckling?”

29. 260Oakley says:

Ha! Does she say that when she sees a picture of a human baby? “Yeah, it’s cute, but wait ’til it starts crapping in the house.”

30. I’m the same, I can’t hear that question anymore without thinking of Doctor Who. It was the second creepiest episode after Blink.

31. Looks like a white Pom, I’m surprised she isn’t scared of the baby duckling.
    I got a baby chick when I was a kid and it would follow our Pom around and the daft thing was terrified of it even if she was 10 times the size of the duckling.
    She would run to me and I would have to “save” her from the big bad duck LOL!

32. ABSOLUTELY.

33. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Awwww! Lookit teh cute widdle duckwing! I used to do an embrology project where I would hatch baby chickons. They were just as cute!

34. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

Awwww, sweet little puppy. Hope she doesn’t decide the duckling smells like chicken.

35. BatBlaster says:

There should be a new RoC. “Imprinting on an animal that is nothing like you is cute”. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100904182730/metroid/images/0/01/Egg_MOM.png
    Ever play any metroid games?

36. victoreia says:

:lol:

37. Fird Birfle says:

Here’s a bwankie, Th ;)

38. I totally agree!!!!!

39. This is my most favoritest picture EVER!!!!!!soooo cute and fuzzzzzzzzzy!!I love fuzzies!!!!!!I love fuzzies— (breathless gasp)–I loooooooooooooovvvvveeee-y fuuuuzzzzzies!!!!!!!!!!!

40. I love fuzzies!!!!!!!!

41. I loooovve floooooofies!!!!OK I’ll stop now…I just LOOOOOOVE FLOOOOOFIES!!!OK now I’ll stop:-p