The Backstage Situation Is Totally Unacceptable

I mean, where do I start? Just look at these carrots — just lying about, not even peeled, and is that supposed to be garnish? It’s a flippin’ joke, mate, is what it is!

And then there’s the little matter of my changing room. Hello? How about a little privacy? Look, I’m out there, doing my big show of the year, giving the kiddies 110 percent, and this is how you treat me?

Never mind — I’m a professional; I’ll rise above it. All right, mates, let’s do this!

Such a prima donna, Pamela S.

Comments

1. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Disapproval ees cute.

2. Fird Birfle says:

YAY Disapproval!!!

0h — wait —

YAY (Easter) Bunnies!!!111!!!!

Also: MY MOM had that same fern design on her
    bed linens, for about 2000 years!!!

3. NOMTOM, it’s almost magical how you can make British accents appear in my head.

4. Nigel Tufnel Bun!

“Look, this. This miniature bread, it like… I’ve been working with this now for about half an hour and i can’t figure out… let’s say I wanted a bite, right. You got this . . Well, no. . . then it’s half the size. . . Yeah, but then it breaks up. It breaks apart like this. . . But if you keep folding it, then it keeps breaking . . .and then everything has to be folded… and then you have . . . this. And I don’t want this. I want large bread, so I can put this. . . so then it’s like this. But this doesn’t work, because then it’s all . . . No! Alright, A. Exhibit, exhibit A. “

5. Mary (the first) says:

The first one looks like Wilford Brimley. I think that was his name.

6. OOH! Disapproving bunnehs!

7. That’s a sweet leetle photo shoot right there.

8. OMG, the top pic! That’s no bunny! Its:

9. kibblenibble says:

Yikes! :-O

10. Dang, Pyrit, I know some CO’ers are suffering from viruses, but you don’t have to show us what they’re coughing up.

11. Happy Easter peeps.

12. Holy shishkebab!

13. Queen of Dork says:

The smoldering disapproval has caused me to crawl under my bed with a good book and hide from it all. (gulp) I feel that the bunnies have told me that I’m inadequate and inappropriate. And my clothes are not fashionable enough. And my shoes are not expensive enough. And I don’t carry a designer bag. I must now go and eat dirt.

14. (The Original) Mel says:

Bunny jowls are cute. All the better to harrumph us with.

15. Queen of Dork says:

ha-ha! “Bunny jowls” I have for sure been “harrumphed” Ha-ha! That’s awesome!

16. “They were trying to make you look like a Prima Donna … when you were just a Regular Donna.” (Spinal Tap DVD commentary … I am such a nerd!)

17. Night of the Lepus…arrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh!

18. 260Oakley says:

OK, this post has inspired me to compile the following list:

Movies that CO’ers Would Get Chucked Out of Because They Know All the Lines and Would Provoke Popcorn Riots by Reciting Them Along With the Actors:
    1. Spinal Tap
    2. Young Frankenstein
    3. The Princess Bride
    4. Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Any others???

19. The Producers!

Those are all “On Topic” at CO!

20. When a bunny harrumphs you, you stayed harrumphed. :P

21. That is one angry bun.

22. And you’ve got this guy. Who’s in here? No one. It’s a joke. It’s a joke, man.

23. Ali-baba says:

Mebbe a hot cross bun?!? ;-)

24. Fird Birfle says:

“ewwww” :(

25. Fird Birfle says:

HE”S TAKING OVER THE WORLD — It’s a KILLER RABBIT!!!!!

26. Fird Birfle says:

Here. Have some of mine. I don’t deserve this much, anyhow. :(

27. Fird Birfle says:

BLAZING SADDLES!!!

and whichever P. Panther film w/ Peter Sellers, where he did the
    “Does your dogue baht???” bit.

28. 260Oakley says:

Nice
    {Polite golf clap}

29. Queen of Dork says:

Rocky Horror Picture Show!

30. Queen of Dork says:

hehe.

31. Queen of Dork says:

Hahahaha! The bunny in the first picture looks like, “dangit. I hate my stupid carrots and parsley. I don’t approve of this. dang.”

32. Disapproving jowls of steel.

33. Butch andSundance; keep thinking, that’s what you’re good at, Butch.

34. warrior rabbit says:

It’s not my dog.

35. Martha in Washington says:

Anything written by Mel Brooks or the MP gang really, I think.

36. Martha in Washington says:

Can’t wait till our community theater does this one next fall. I hope they allow/encourage costumes and recitations!

37. Fird Birfle says:

oooh, 2600: also, Airplane!

Signed,
    AND DON”T call me “Shirley” !!11!!!!

38. victoreia says:

Every time I see that phrase “Killer Rabbit”, I hear Elmer Fudd singing “Kill the Wabbit”…….

39. Alice Shortcake says:

You beat me to it! Who needs zombies when you’ve got giant carnivorous rabbits?

40. Alice Shortcake says:

Let’s not forget “The Life of Brian”…

41. I don’t think that rabbit would approve of anything, ever.

42. And The Meaning of Life

Just one mint? It’s wafer thin.

43. Most star trek/star wars/nerd references.

for instance, how many times has someone yelled, “the spice must flow!”

44. No This disproval goes to eleven?

45. You too? Eh, maybe it’s just because I watched “The King’s Speech” yesterday.

46. Wallace and Grommit “Night of the Were Rabbit” :O

47. The Incredibles! “Honeh, wahs mah supahsuit?”

48. Whoopsie. that should have been done on 260Oaklys movie list

49. And now I realize it is. I need glasses.

50. As well as teh obvy dissaproval, this should seriously be put under the Impending Doom category

51. Noooo! The dread double-bun scowl!

52. Now THAT my friends is THE disproving bunny.I mean, come on he even says what he’s disproving of.Love, love love the story line thingy- is that what they’re called, story lines??? Please tell me!I wanna know sooo bad. :-]