Are those God-forsaken kids gone!?

Yes, I think it’s finally over Gabriele B.

1. Bunny thanks Maru for the loan.

2. I hope they didn’t bite your ears off!

3. Those darned kids always eat the ears first…

4. HAW!

5. hovertext: “OMG EASTER IS THE WORST.” Why, then, are such adorably disapproving buns “in charge”?! As a child I would have quailed in the face of such bunny disapproval. Good thing the basket was on the doorstep with no Easter Bunny with it! :-)

6. Why can’t I see any hover texts today?

7. yes come out. they r gone

8. BUNNEH LEEPS!!! BUNNEH LEEPS!! BUH! NEH! LEEEEEEEEEEEPS!! *ahem* Sorry ’bout that.

9. Martha in Washington says:

All those horrible children with their sticky hands and sugar-induced highs are gone to bed now, sweet bunny. Come sit on my lap and have a nice carrot margarita to calm your nerves. *pulls out blender and starts shredding carrots*

10. hate to be a square and whatnot,
    but the use of “god-forsaken” on Easter
    is in slighty bad taste here. not intending to offend surely
    and not really that super offensive,
    but maybe a poor choice of words on Easter Bunday.
    that is all.

11. poor choice of words, great choice of picture!!!

12. I thought the same thing when I read it.

13. Starlinguk says:

I dunno, I suppose you could also say it’s very appropriate ;-)

14. Fird Birfle says:

Bwa ha ha at Bun.

*also, *

15. Whacha lookin’ at, Willis?

16. Bookmonstercats says:

That’s a very wary bun.

17. starling says:

It’s not over. It’s Easter Monday.

Sorry, bunny!

18. That’s right. Brits get a holiday today, and aren’t their schools out for 2 weeks? Not to mention this Friday being a holiday as well, for *some* high falutin’ reason!

19. Canadians also have Easter Monday off. I just assumed Americans had always done that too :)

20. Starlinguk says:

The Dutch also have “2nd easter day”. I’m beginning to wonder if the us-ians are the only ones without one?

21. No, not all Canadians get Easter Monday off. Indeed, I can not think of one I have not had to work through. Harrumph!!

22. janet2buns says:

Only government employees, schools and banks have Easter Monday off in Canada. My son, a newly minted customs officer, gloried in his extra (paid) holiday today.

23. Fird Birfle says:

*assists you in pouting mightily*

24. Fird Birfle says:

Above was intended @ Wend

25. LOL And indeed it shall be High Falutin and Rootin tootin too!

26. Bookmonstercats says:

Indeedy we do have a holiday today, Pyrit. Easter Monday is always a Bank Holiday (ie, the banks stop counting their cash, so we all grind to a halt). Schools are out for the fortnight’s Easter Hols, to the eternal dread of every right-thinking parent, unless they have loads of cash to pay the exhorbitant cost of flying out of the country for an overseas holiday.

And yay, we have an extra Bank Holiday this coming Friday, to tag onto our usual May Day Bank Holiday.

27. Oh, please!
    Look! The sun is shining! Let’s make it a holiday!

28. After the “Spring” we’ve had here, I think we jolly well should call a halt to everything and let everyone go out and enjoy some sunshine. (peering wistfully out the door towards the sun, and the singing birds, while diligently working away.)

29. Could he have been mistaked for the Easter bunneh?

30. Leetle mouf.

31. sunnylessmum says:

Perfect. Perfect. Perfect!

32. So cute!! =)

33. Peek a boo! Surprise !!!!!

34. Eeeeee, albino buns are the bestest!!