Carrothers Brothers

The notorious Carrothers Bros. disapprove of Easter! They deliver shopping carts full of black rotten eggs that were never found last Easter, to put in all the little children’s baskets!
And who would ever suspect a distinguished name like Shop Rite?

Mama Carrothers! What are you doing in there?! How could you?

Don’t put all your rotten eggs in one truck , Kate L..

Comments

1. Martha in Washington says:

Which one has the iron tail?

When we were kids, all we had were rotten eggs and we were glad to have them! :)

2. *Southie accent* “Those brothers, we grew up terrified of them. Eleven months apart, like their mother was running a loose-cannon factory. Freakin’ knuckleheads.”

3. Queen of Dork says:

Er. Um. hmmmmm. I might have one of those black-never-found eggs somewhere in my back yard. I ummmmmm, hid some eggs back there for the kids and none of us could find one of them. I can’t remember where I hid it. I guess I’ll find it when it starts to smell… (oops.) !

4. Do I have permission to snuggle one of those bunnehs? Pretty please?

5. Queenie! Happy Easter, girl!

6. 260Oakley says:

I think those are Teamsters, ’cause that’s Jimmy Hoppa in the back of that truck.

7. Queen of Dork says:

Thank you, Theresa! And Happy Easter to you as well! :)

8. Queen of Dork says:

9. Hey, fraternal greetings!

10. Happy Easter! Joyeuses Pâques!

11. Flopsy, Mopsy, Cottontail, and mom wish you all a verrry happy Easter.

12. …ours is somewhere in the front yard…
    -grins sheepishly-
    Maybe cute Mr. Y nose up top will point us in the right direction?

13. Bahaha!

14. So fluffy…

15. Bookmonstercats says:

I think the middle bun is the eveeel gang leader. He certainly has the eveeel looking red eye.

16. Thank you! :mrgreen:

17. That’s his YEEM!

18. look closely at the spelling of their name… it yields a deep, dark secret…

19. Jennie Mello says:

Wouldn’t “Mother Carrothers” sound better?

20. KSprague says:

So, I remember having a Shop Rite in my neighborhood when I was younger. Unfortunately, they went out of business. I feel if they had made this a promotion and gave cute little bunnehs away, they would still be in business haha.

21. Heh, actually the company itself is still around, must have just been the one store.

But I’d love to see my bosses give away bunnies! Might bring in more business and pull people away more from the local Wally World! XP