Shhhh, the movie’s starting…

What snack do you sneak in to the movies?

Keep the rustling noises down, Sophia!

Comments

1. *gasps in delight*

What kind of animals are these absolutely ADORABLE little morsels? (Yes, that definitely needed capslock.)

2. I just checked all my pockets, and they’re woefully free of baby sugar gliders *pouts*.

Of course, if someone else has a different idea of what these bebehs are, I might have to check again…

3. tracylee says:

*scarf*
    om nom nom nom
    *shovel*
    NO YOU CANNOT HAVE ANY
    *hoard*
    MINE!

(I never learnt to share)

4. 260Oakley says:

I always like to have a little snack squirreled away.

5. Ch-ch-check out the jauntily angled ‘tock hat the northernly situated glider is sporting!!!

6. The Dutchess of Cupcake says:

Gaaaahhh!! My cuteness quota for the day has been exceeded. Gotta go lie down.

7. Hon Glad says:

Chocolate drop eyes.

8. Sugar gliders have stripes. Even baby ones. These are probably just flying squirrels. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_squirrel

9. Jennifer says:

Yes, that’s gasp-worthy. Me too.

10. Alice007 says:

I…don’t…can’t…OMG…*splode*

11. eeeeeee! the leetle noses and moufs and feengers!

12. They are flying squirrels. Not related to sugar gliders.

13. Rosakala says:

I literally went Eeeeeeee! upon seeing picture.

14. Rosakala says:

Seeing the picture. Geez the cute broke my grammar.

15. how could i watch the movie when i could be staring at these babes in the flesh!

16. You got a pocketful of nocturnal arboreal flying squirrels in your pocket or you just happy to see me?

17. they all look clueless… except for the one on the right… he looks like he’s plotting something.

18. I swear they’re some anime come to life.

19. The wheeskers and the teensy earlets!

20. (The Original) Mel says:

Mmmmm. Junior Sqerl Mints. My favorite.

21. When you have a thousand bebeh flying squirrels invading your attic (imagine a bazillion bats in a belfry, scritching away all night long), the cute factor is diminished, albeit very slightly. They can be a bit ….. pesky.

22. Oh STINKIN ‘!!!

23. PS: Mooooooom, Darryl’s hogging all the Dippin’ Dots!

24. Dear Cute Overload,

I am an official representative of Cute Overload Overlook. It is our job to scrutinize CO for images that may go beyond human endurance in their degree of adorability. We take our role very seriously, and it has come to our attention that the above picture may, and indeed does, pose an unsafe degree of cutenosity. Viewers are fainting, ‘sploding, and sqweeeing at an alarming rate. Therefore, I must confiscate the actual bebbeh gliders and study them very scientifically in the privacy of my home…er…official laboratory. Turn over the bebbehs immediately, please. We will inform you of the results of our studies at some future date.

Thank you for your cooperation. (Please ignore that name “Lisa” we don’t know who she is).

Thanks again.

25. tHEY ARE A PLAIN SQUIRRELL—-BUT CUTER

26. “Cute Overload Overlook”??

Are you– dare I ask– a watchdog organization??

(Watchdog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5n18RduaSE )

27. “A bazillion bats in a belfry”– Alliteration win!

28. Mary (the first) says:

They are truly adorable. Does everyone see there are 5 of them? Some poor babeh is being squished in the bottom left corner under his/her siblings. Sweet!!

29. Martha in Washington says:

Dear (Not) Lisa, Or Whomever,
    Where do we send the application to join your fine and much-needed organization? I have years of experience monitoring this website and feel I have the needed qualifications to become a Cute Overload Overlooker. I am willing to start working immediately! And for minimal pay.
    Thank You for your consideration.

30. Martha in Washington says:

Do they leave raisinets behind? (Sorry, it’s the 7 year-old in me that asked.)

31. Colonel Jenna says:

My mouth literally hung open.
    What theatre serves these at the snack bar? I must become a regular patron of that establishment!

32. Beth covered in cat hair says:

Bravo!

33. Can you just imagine looking down into your pocket for a kleenex and finding these wee rascals staring back at you? With one of them handing you your kleenex?

34. kittens not kids says:

not sugar gliders? they must be savory snacks, then.

35. wait, i could be getting paid for this?????

36. Damn it stop giving me these sugary treats, I have a dentist appointment next week!

(* sneaks super-sugary treats into his pocket *)

37. Alice Shortcake says:

If there’s one thing I simply cannot stand it’s having my cinema seat kicked by chocolate-flavoured squirrels.

38. victoreia says:

What she said! [ded]

39. victoreia says:

I never ever get shirts with stuffed pockets like that! [folds arms and pouts]

40. Dear Martha,

Thank you for your interest. We are always looking for hardworking, committed…um, maybe we should forget that word…Cute Overload Overlookers, sometimes referred to as “COOers”. I must warn you that part of the job is to occasionally confiscate excruciatingly cute animals. You must take them into your homes and monitor their adorability levels constantly by looking at, petting, hugging, cuddling, snorgling, kissing, etc. these creatures for hours and hours each day…without fainting, having your head explode or your brain turn to mush. You must be able to resist drooling and mindlessly babbling over the creatures. You must be able to continue to speak to and attend to such humans as friends and family members. In other words, the demands of the job are almost impossible to meet. Please consider this carefully before sending me your application, preferably with a cute animal enclosed.

Yours,
    (Not) Lisa

41. Peanutcat says:

Well, I guess that counts me out . . . . .

42. I’m Spartacus!!

43. Fird Birfle says:

*JUST* flying squirrels??? Didjew say *JUST* flying Squirrels?

I’ll have you know, RW, that I have officially notified Sir Rocky the flying squirrel of Bullwinkle & co of your aspersions to his manliness.

Harrumph & stuff.

44. Fird Birfle says:

Well, I don’t know nuttin’ (see what I did there?? ;) ) ’bout no nocturnal arboreal flying squirrel bebehs, but yes, yes I am CERTAINLY glad to see you :)

45. Fird Birfle says:

drool? wassat????

46. dont’ feel bad, few have the strength for this job.

47. No, I’M Spartacus!

48. mamabear says:

Niiice!

49. mamabear says:

OMG, you’re right. Ya’ll go back up there and look! He’s up to something no good.

50. Planning to leave little “Raisinets®” at the bottom of the pocket maybe?

51. JUST flying squirrels? RW, have you not seen the fits of cuteness happening all over this page? Sugar gliders everywhere are jealous of this pile of squeeeeee. (-:

52. (Not) Lisa must be from the “itty-bitty squirrely squee committee”

53. LOL

54. Austin Kendall says:

The real Pocket Monsters (Pokemon).

55. cassandra says:

I don’t care what they are….I’ve never seen them before…but….now I must hug and snuggle one of those….animals…omgs…the cuteness…the cuteness…

56. Voting for a new category — “Snacks ‘n Racks”

57. WIN!

58. Waaaaah! Momongas!

59. My thoughts exactly! And they’re melting me with those giant pitiful-looking anime eyes!!

60. Brother, can you spare some popcorn? It’s our most favoritist snack! Just a leetle? We’re so hongry!

61. Fird Birfle says:

*applies defibrillator*
    *prepares statement for the national press*

62. Fird Birfle says:

That is a frequent collision, ’round these hyah parts ….

63. Fird Birfle says:

FOR THA WIN, IT’S DASH !!!!!111!!!!

64. Fird Birfle says:

nice pouting technique/ selection, there, Madame V !!!!

65. Fird Birfle says:

*sends the Rescue Squad out into the Jungle*

66. starling says:

CLEANUP IN AISLE ELEVENTY!!!!

67. starling says:

Resist drooling? But what if I have my own bucket?

68. bookmonstercats says:

Snacks ‘n’ Packs

69. bookmonstercats says:

*Golf Claps*

70. bookmonstercats says:

I like somebody who arrives with solutions, not just problems. I think starling should get the job.

71. bookmonstercats says:

“Madam, I do believe that your snacks are trying to steal my snacks. Kindly desist”

72. must.pop.one.in.mouf.

73. And the 7-year-old in me says “Ahahahahahah!”

74. I am the usher . . . you can tell by my official flashlight. I am sorry, but I must confiscate all unauthorized snacks. That’s right, just give them to me . . . that’s one, two, three . . . come on now, I know there’s another one . . . four. Thank you.

No, you can keep the tuna sandwich. And the chips.

75. Manliness? Squirreliness. :mrgreen:

76. Good try, Jesse, but COO (Cute Overload Overlookers) had already confiscated the snacks…though we’re still waiting impatiently for them to be delivered to our greedy hands…ahem, that is, to our scientists.

(Not) Lisa

77. Call the COOers!

78. “Oh, I do apologize, I’m so sorry.” *reaches for sugar squirrels, pops one in mouf”

79. ‘xcusie, *

80. I’m still in school, so I’m becoming a COO intern & working on weekends:D (if that’s kay with you Not Lisa)

81. Fird Birfle says:

@ Theresa:

Das est ein GUT point.
    how does “I’m still in a post-surgical haze” work for ya?

82. Fird Birfle says:

also: BEF, to the (???) the [appox] 8th power !!!!111!!!!

83. It’s fine. I know some pretty squirrely men, after all. :mrgreen:

84. hockeysquirrel says:

“Mom… Is the scary part over yet?”

85. Kati Bee says:

They’re most definitely southern flying squirrels…they look just like mine!