Ears workin’ overtime

Whether they’re AWAKE or…

ASLEEP.

Top image: Fennec fox is by floridapfe. Tie-tie sleeping fennec fox is by kuz_t.

Comments

1. Does this guy have FCC clearance with that anntenea array?

2. When this photo pulled up I actually said “Oh my God” right out loud. A PINK Fennec kit! No frickin way. Nature is trying to kill us with this little guy.

3. I have the first pic as my desktop! Always makes me smile when I log in. It looks like he’s leaning in for a kiss.

4. Oh my good gosh. The cuteness of the little sleeping … *dies*

5. Lerrinus says:

Cuuuuuuuuute!!!!! :lol:

6. Those ears can catch UFO signs. Is this precious thing standing on someone’s palm? *dies too*

7. You can also improve your cell phone reception by carrying one of these with you. ALL. THE. TIME.

8. OMG! This little baby couldn’t be a micron cuter under any circumstances. Death by ears, I say. Maybe a new category?

9. OMG this wittle guy is one of my most favorites pictures ever! Hes sooo ccccccccuuuuuuutttte!OFFICER HELP! I’m being cute overloaded!Whats that officer?You are being cute-ed too- awe well at least we can compare our favorite photos;-D

10. I know the EARS are the show here, but lookit those little straytched-out paws! (squeeee!)
    Also: BEEP!

11. air fox, you have permission to take off on runway one-niner. Do you copy? Air Fox? Oh, for gosh sakes, wake up Air Fox!

12. I can hear you now!

13. Sooooo many perfect thinngs about these photos! 1. FENNEC FOXES!!! OMG!! 2. The spectacular whiskers!! 3. The stretched out paws 4. The Pinkness! 5. SQUEE!!!!

Love love love these pics.

14. LOL!!!

15. What a cutie!

16. OMG. That’s it. I’m dead from the cute.

17. flutterby says:

On the ears of a snow white fox……

18. flutterby says:

…thinking of ‘on the wings of a snow white dove….

19. Then it’s settled-if you get a choice on what to come back in the next life as, I want to come back either as a giraffe or one of these!

20. Are those antennears?

21. ba-da-beep
    ba-da-boop

22. I. Love. This.

23. Best if you attach it to the top of your head.

24. Fird Birfle says:

that was my take-away. I thot that only kitties knew the extra-spaytial
    stee-stretchiness techiniques. But it would seem that a fennec (assumin’)
    knows The Stretchiness Strategies (TM) pretty well here.

25. Fird Birfle says:

Don’t call me Shirley!!!!

Please pick up on the White Line.

26. ashagato says:

lol!

27. ashagato says:

ok, they definitely own my soul. i’ve seen mr. whiskers before, but the one-two punch with the fuzzy sleepy baby is more than i can take…

28. Martha in Washington says:

You could scritch those ears all day long and still not hit every spot!

29. Martha in Washington says:

Which I suppose would be a good excuse for doing it again tomorrow, wouldn’t it? :)

30. With those ears , they can probably fly, though no one has witnessed it.

31. I’ve been killed by kit ear cuteness. Klunk.

32. “Don’t you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for stopping!”
    “Listen Betty, don’t start up with your white zone !@# again.”

33. maureen desquitado says:

i adore these baby foxes, so cute!!!!!!!

34. Pardon me – excuse? Doesn’t that imply that you have no actual reason to be scratching those ears? Madam, I must object to your choice of words! It is my god-given and eternal duty to scratch those wonderful ears until I’ve hit every spot just the right way!

35. OH-MY-GOSH……………………………………………
    How adorable can one little guy be?
    I must say my fav is the second one his just so C-U-T-E, it looks like his stretching out!
    hahahahahh it makes me laugh everytime i see it
    I totally agree ‘whether your awake or asleep spread the cuteness’

36. Sure, his ears are working overtime, but how about his ‘nec?

37. tracylee says:

complete with hand-motions and snaps?

38. baby birdie says:

To type a ™, hold down the Alt key, type 0153, and release the Alt key.
    Always happy to help.

39. Fird Birfle says:

comme c’est merveilleuse!!! Merci buttercups!!!

40. Shandrewsca says:

My daughter was privileged to be able to do a report last year on the Fennec Fox. We got to see them in person at The Living Desert Park in Palm Desert, CA. They do a live show with some of the animals, with the Fennec Fox doing a bit. They are sooooo cute and smart! I read somewhere people actually keep them as pets – how on earth would you EVER get anything done around the house?!?

41. That’s what I call an anime beastie!

42. I’ve always said foxes seemed more closely related to cats than to dogs.

Have you peeps seen “The Fantastic Mr. Fox?” Funny Sweet. Weird. Mostly weird.

My PC wallpaper at work, changed weekly, is usually some fluffy kitten or other. Right now it’s a screen still from “Atlas Shrugged” because I have a crushola on Grant Bowler. But I miiiiiiight be lookin’ at fennec foxes for next week.

43. That first picture: I sense a Chee-wah-wah in the woodpile!

Second photo: Stretchimus maximus!

44. Awake fennec fox is not really a fox at all. She is from another world beyond the stars and has come to earth because her planet needs our help!

45. Fird Birfle says:

“Anybody seen a working defibrillator around the Emergency Cuteness Dept???”

46. Get your kit on! ;-)

47. Second pic – baby is dreaming of flying

48. Fird Birfle says:

“house??? housework???
    Why, what on EARTH are THOSE????”

Signed,
    Clueless on the Concept

49. Fird Birfle says:

“kit” or “kilt”???

I think Geoffrey Peterson might be convinced to get ‘is kilt on. Perhaps My [Almost] Fiance,
    Craigy-boy, as well????

50. Fird Birfle says:

ummm….it seems that the FCC and air traffic guys ‘n galz ….aren’t having their best month ever …..”NOT” winning ….. (disrespectful, immature *snerk* at their expense, from moi)

Signed,
    Skipping off down the hallway

51. “kit” as in clothes
    kilts work nicely as clothes, but not as baby foxes! ;-)

52. savvy_geek says:

LOL My pup is like a cross between these two pictures! Almost. ;) See for yourself: http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/205156_1815768127429_1636861278_1782692_8244466_n.jpg

53. luvstehQte says:

that top pic is the cover photo of a book called “zooborns” which is filled with the most adorable baby animal photos that could be printed without risk of the paper spontaneously combusting from teh Qte. i highly recommend it, especially the segment covering the baby pygmy hippo. BABY PYGMY HIPPO!! *asplodies*