Where Have You Two Been?

Hiking! Uh, “somebody” got thirsty and found your thermos. I know it isn’t water, and you know it isn’t water, and now ALL that nature he thinks he was in harmony with knows it isn’t water!

Dylan is the cat that was let out of the bag. Malachi is the designated driver. Owned by Bridget!

1. “I’m not as think as you drunk I am.”

2. victoreia says:

Or as thunk as you drink I am…

3. Sheriff Mom and Deputy Dad said no bleening and driving. That’s why I have a dogsinated driver!

4. Or a drivsinated dogger!

5. 260Oakley says:

Dylan can be a real pannier in the neck when he’s had a few.

6. S’okay, you can always pack up your troubles in your old cat bag…

7. *groooooooan*

8. ahahaa!

9. Gracie's Momma says:

260Oakley I heart you!!!!

*wahn wahnnnnnn* pratfall sound

10. Malachi is a doggelganger for my wonderful childhood dog King. And Dylan is my dear-departed Steve’s long-lost twin. Lucky Bridget!

11. Geez, and I thought I carried a lot in my pocketbook……

12. ♩♪♫”Show me the way to go home . . . “♩♪♫

13. 260Oakley says:

“We’re going to need a bigger bag.”
    (From “Paws”)

14. This kitteh, swallow ya whole. :P

15. CatViccer says:

*Hic – Here’s to swimmin with bowlegged kittehs

16. LOL 2U2!

17. Kitty Obviously saw unicorns, and pink Elephants in the woods.. and Ohhhhhhh Look a double Rainbow :)

18. LOL LOL!

19. “Look out, look out, Pink Elephants on parade, here they come, hippety hoppity”

20. victoreia says:

“…They’re here! They’re there! Pink Elephants everywhere!”

21. baby birdie says:

Whoooooaaaa! Double rainbow! Whoooa!! What does this mean?!?!?!

22. countessmara says:

Hahaha! Rainbow Man!

23. Backpack from the Marc Anthony Collection.

24. victoreia says:

25. Isn’t there a rule of cuteness somewhere that says something about a Dangling Paw?!? If there isn’t there should be, because that it one hilarious dangling pawed kitty!

26. Yes! Rule of Cuteness #25! You’ve earned the rest of the week off, Nikki!

27. Steve used to do that; she would get up on my shoulder and then let all four legs go rubbery. I have no idea how she balanced up there.

28. That’s really cute. What a happy boy Malachi is!! I hope little Dylan enjoyed the hike too.

29. Dylan is hanging in there, so he probably enjoyed the ride.

That’s a great photo, especially with the dangling paw action.

30. I didn’t see the cat at first and couldn’t understand Pyrith’s text.
    It’s when I read the hover text that I spotted the cat…and choked and blew water out of my nose! At the office!
    Thanks Pyrit I really needed a laugh today!
    (I’m still giggling…)

31. That is too cute! Wish I had a friend that would carry me on their back!

32. PS Look at sweet Malachi’s adorable face! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥!!

33. YES!! I’m dying looking at it. :D

I mean seriously put us out of our misery already – from those sweet chocolate paws to those Bambi eyes I just can’t take not being able to reach into the computer and nom-nom that face! Don’t even get me started on the stoned cat. LOL!!

34. Too cute!

35. The back pack is a lil lopsided though, it needs another kitteh to even it out. Here, I think I have one…:::pulls out kitteh from pocket book::::

36. Oh-oh, that kitteh is gonna need a hair of the dog tomorrow mornin’…

38. Murfellio says:

I think “Toting” should be a category. He totes his own cat-friend.

39. He’s got a cute opposable toe, Malachi does! No wonder he was able to survive the wilderness! We need a close-up of his wonky toe!

40. now that’s a service dog

41. The less I know, the greater the chance of plausible deniability in court.

42. Fird Birfle says:

“Mistakes were made ….”

43. (The Original) Mel says:

I <3 this.

44. Oh, snort, snort, snort!!!

45. ashagato says:

i adore these two! and i love that kitteh’s so comfy in the pup’s backpack…

46. This is hilarious!

47. Dylan is like the best cat name ever.

48. Fird Birfle says:

Ye’re abso-friggin’-lutely correct.

49. Alice Shortcake says:

I’m reminded of a (fairly) recent photo of a dog carrying two blobular puppehs in a backpack. Does anyone else remember it or was I hallucinating?

50. Alice Shortcake says:

Oh, thank God. I spend so long on this site I sometimes doubt my own sanity.

51. It’s those who DON’T CO whom we should worry about. *tch tch tch*

52. Megan T. says:

I can’t believe that the kitteh just sits there. I’d need stitches for the aftermath if I tried to shove Elmo in something like that.

53. The pic was awesome, but the writeup was even awesomer! Way to go, Pyrit!

54. powerball12 says:

Honest Bridget I didn’t touch your Martini, uh oh water, in your thermos. But please make Malachi stop chasing his tail round and round. The room is spinning spinning spinning oohhh I don’t feel good.

55. bob drummond says:

But if it isn’t water, what the heck was it ? My compliments to the designated
    driver. I hope he gets a good tip for his services. And I don’t mean “Blue boy in the
    fifth at Yonkers Raceway!”

56. :lol: Probably lots and lots of catnip, bob drummond :lol: :lol: Talk about one bombed out its furry little mind cat :lol:

57. Candylee47 says:

Arabian K-nine

58. Fird Birfle says:

“Izzere a praw-blem, Occifer?????”

59. Look what the dog dragged in! :-D

60. (The Original) Mel says:

“What nip occifer? You don’t smell nip. I’ve never done nip in my life.”