#NotIntendedToBeA FactualStatement

If a hamster stares at you and thinks evil thoughts, you will turn into stone. #NotIntendedToBeAFactualStatement

Dogs evolved from lobsters. #NotIntendedToBeAFactualStatement

Hedgehogs know exactly how many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie-Roll center of a Tootsie-Pop. #NotIntendedToBeAFactualStatement

We never get awesomely cute pictures from Hannah, Chief Sister Officer, or Reem B. #NotIntendedToBeAFactualStatement

Comments

1. sunnylessmum says:

The dainty forelegs on that hedgie are killing me over heah! And it’s been so long since I’ve used bleen in a sentence. ;)

2. tracylee says:

I have no doubt that hedgies know way more than they let on…

3. (The Original) Mel says:

Isn’t “Little Red Dog in A Lobster Pot With Claws” a song?

4. Puglets Rule says:

Nomtom – you totally rock the internets. And, yes, I love you!

5. sunnylessmum says:

If it isn’t then it should be!

6. Puglets Rule says:

Is the moderation lounge the same as the snickering lounge? Or is this more like a time out?

7. Lobster pot puppy is tewtelly cracking me up.

8. NTMTOM, you’re “Kyl-ing” me! LOL.

9. Calliope says:

Eee! I’ve always admired your wit, NTMTOM, but today I think you are officially my favorite person. :)

10. Does anyone have a hedgehog?? I always wondered if they feel prickly… :)

11. Stephen Colbert rules!

12. Man, I really hate this website. I don’t know why I keep coming here every day. #notintendedtobeafactualstatement

13. Love the EVIL look on the hamster’s face.
    I think he could of had the lead in Despicable Me.

14. Martha in Washington says:

NTMTOM is the funniest commentator on the planet! #IntendedToBeAFactualStatement!

15. kibblenibble says:

16. By the B-52s?

17. The little red dog with lobster claws
    (Go doggy, go doggy, go doggy go)
    Has a pretty little flower bed she digs with her paws
    (Go doggy, go doggy, go doggy go)
    But parked in her small suburban plot
    Is a brand new stainless-steel super-stock pot

And everybody’s saying that there’s no bigger mobster
    (Go doggy, go doggy, go doggy, go)
    Than the little red doggy dressed up like a lobster
    (Go doggy, go doggy, go doggy, go)
    She eats real fast and she walks real slow
    She’s the terror of the Halloween pet show

It’s the little red doggy with lobster claws

18. LAINEY O says:

Lol…Colbert is hilarious!

Eyeballing my dog to see if she will make a good lobster =P

19. Only when they tense up the muscles in their back to make the quills stand up. Otherwise, they feel sort of like toothbrushes…

20. *snicker-snicker*

Not sure I can include the entire sentence, but my favorite one was the “Sneenis.”

21. Roborovski hamsters are the best. xD I’m SO glad I gave in that day and bout two. Chai and Java are flipping ADORABLE!

22. Angela W says:

I used to have a hedgehog and when he was curled up in a ball, the quills felt like little pine needles.

23. Bravo! :thunderousapplause:

24. I agree. He may also be on the Bun Team, because he’s got the Disapproval Thing going 110%

25. (The Original) Mel says:

Bravo! Bravo!

26. More evidence for the lobster-dog hypothesis:

Teach the controversy?

27. Wow! You rock, HP!

28. Fird Birfle says:

LOOK !!! Over there!!!
    IT”S BRIAN WILSON AND THE BEACH BOYS!!11!!

29. Fird Birfle says:

*a-HEM*

Monsieur Colbert will be a PART of the Ruling Administration.
    However, My [almost] Own Precious, Significant Other — Craig Ferguson, and His Best (?) Man, Geoffrey Peterson, will, in fact, be the Top Dawgs. Monsieur Colbert will, however, be appreciated, viz a Corner Office.