Mostly Pleasant Dreams

(“I’m dreaming of a mountain of tuna, next to a stream of fresh, delicious meelks.”)

(“I’m dreaming of platters of warm stuffing, made from the finest, softest cotton.”)

(“Mghrrph drghtrfl urf ig flurrpth, thrh igh churlth dtheath argle pthrrth.”)

Another quality foraged link by Ant.

Comments

1. steeb2er says:

Kittens all the way down.

2. earlybird1 says:

AHHHahahaha! Another awesome caption by NTMTOM. You rock!!

3. Sasha's Mum says:

How only childs make catpiles.

(p.s. little black one isn’t dreaming — his eyes are open!)

4. This post is lethally cute! The caption made me guffaw.

5. Kitteh within a kitteh within a kitteh – cuteception!

6. Martha in Washington says:

I want all four! The kitten, the kitten, the kitten and the couch!

7. that’s because he’s just trying to breathe

8. Mary (the first) says:

Yeah, that’s a look of panic on the black one’s face.. “ACK! I can’t breathe!!”

9. Mary (the first) says:

My little brown-tabby-like kitteh has that same white eyeliner.. so sweet!

10. i’m going to check my kowsche to see if any baybeh kittehs are nestled theres….

aahhhnn

11. fish eye no miko says:

[snerk!]
    That’s a great caption, NOM TOM!
    BTW, I’m pretty sure the little guy is Kuroneko-sama from the anime “Trigun”.

12. JacksonsGirl says:

You totally made my head explode. I don’t exist anymore. You killed me with this picture! <3 Where can I find a stuffed cat holding another stuffed cat for my actual cat to cuddle with!?

13. love the pile o’ kittehs.
    can anyone tell me where to get that kitteh toy? i know my lola would love one.
    ty…

14. “Mghrrph drghtrfl urf ig flurrpth, thrh igh churlth dtheath argle pthrrth.”

The Black Tongue? Poor kitty is dreaming of Mordor? 8O

15. (The Original) Mel says:

Is it not a rule of cuteness that a thing squishing a thing squishing another thing is cute?

16. It’s like the Inception of cute.

17. Not that Bob, the other Bob says:

Aha! I was pretty sure it wasn’t turtles.

18. If it’s not it should be!

19. One cat to hug them all?

20. “You don’t just sleepwalk into Mordor.”

21. Lerrinus says:

fractal cat!

22. wuyizidi says:

No, no, no, this is obviously Inception Kitteh, in the middle of a most dangerous mission. He will go even one more level down if he has to.

23. cyberpunkrocker says:

No, it’s the language of the Ancient Ones, translated more like “In his house at R’Lyeh dead Cat-hu (NOO, not yet…) waits dreaming”

24. So, we got a neko-nekokoneko going on here?

25. *spoons kitten* There. Now the picture is complete.

26. Peachyness says:

I believe the black one is Jiji, from Kiki’s Delivery Service. I have several Jiji stuffed animals in my collection. :)

27. Alice Shortcake says:

My cat isn’t interested in stuffed toys but I’d like one of those for myself!

28. Triple spoon! Triple cute!

29. It likes to snuggle!:)

30. I was going to say something about what a lovely couch it is too! Of course, to me anything that is not covered with cat hair would look lovely.

31. mintyheart says:

i don’t know which is cuter, the kitten or the toy! =D

32. To be fair this one probably is too — or will be shortly.

33. Cat trick hat trick.

34. The middle (stuffed) cat looks like the cat attendant from Miyazaki’s The Cat Returns (Neko no Ongaeshi). :3

35. Of course, my two knee jerk reactions?

1. What’s missing in this picture? Oh yeah, me!
    2. Matchink!

36. flutterby says:

Almost too cute for mere words, but NTMTOM nailed it very well and CO peeps added plenty too! Lovely, uplifting photo and adorable babeh holding his babehs!

37. That’s so meta!

38. You beat me to it.

“We have to go meeper.”

39. AWW :D I so want to cuddle that kitty (the real one) :D

40. hahahahahaha! My thoughts exactly!

41. The humor of the musings of the critters in the pictures is my favorite part of Cute Overload.

42. Fleurdamour says:

And onward into infinity.

43. Fird Birfle says:

Lerrinus FTW (im -h?-) O.

44. Fird Birfle says:

I’m about 87.9 % certain, that there exists a lovely M C Escher piece of line art,
    of un chat elegant. However, on this item, he chose not to do the whole multiple reflections meme. GORGEOUS, tho.

I have YET to see any chance, that MC Escher did any item which was boring or tedious. Hadda be a geeenyous.

45. OMG kitty huggin a kitty huggin a kitty sooooooooooooooooo cute i luv it!

46. fatlablove says:

reminds me of the chessie system logo…

47. Jennine says:

It’s the infinite nap project!

48. this is my new screen saver.
    too precious.