1 lb, 3 oz

My PERFECT fighting weight!!! [Pbbbbbftt, Pbbbbbftt]

Lydia R. says Zapo is a very good boy.

1. And most of that is fur and ears!

2. I am always astonished by how small kittens’ bodies really are… They are indeed mostly floof.

That look on Zapo’s face is priceless!

3. baby birdie says:

That look says, “Oh no you di-unt!”

4. Ohhhh, how adorable, I think my head just exploded from cuteness!

5. Bill lives!

6. Its wee booper!!! *thud*

7. Want!

8. (The Original) Mel says:

I’m a petite marmie who enjoys long walks on the beach and nip.

9. baby birdie says:

I’m loving you already. :-P

10. Ack! Beeblebrox! 520 g of Theo-bait!

11. 1Lb 3 ounces of Lean Mean Kitty, Fighting Machine!!!! And don’t you forget it Buster.

12. baby birdie says:

I’m using an iPod to do Cute Overload, so I don’t know how to copy URLs. If I could, I would link to the Mean Kitty Song. I’ll post the link later.

13. 260Oakley says:

Adopted kitty is the shelterweight champion of the world!

(Folks, I have no idea if Zapo is adopted. Just roll with the pun-ches, OK?)

14. I would adopt Zapo if I lived close by :D

16. looks yummy

17. *stuffs Zapo in mouf*… mmmm butterscotch and marshmallow! ^_^

18. oh poo, I’ve been moderated -_-

19. Mary (the first) says:

I’ve been to Ikea but never saw a little scale with a babeh kitteh inside. :(

20. Queen of Dork says:

The marking across the bridge of his nose looks like a musical note. (sing-song).

21. 260Oakley says:

Which note? Beep flat?

22. Queen of Dork says:

Boop sharp.

23. :D to both of you!

24. bookmonstercats says:

Kitty is feeling a little quavery.

25. Hemi-demi-semi-quavery! (He’s leetle)

26. 260Oakley says:

Perhaps he is a fermata. Let’s hold him and see.

27. I love this thread so much. :)

28. Oh my !!! That bundle of sweetness has Mohamed Ali crazy eyes !!!

29. I grok little kitty, that’s also the look on my face when I step on the scale.

30. :-D

31. victoreia says:

32. 10 pounds of marmalade cuteness in a 1 pound bag…

33. WAS in a bag. Check the eyeballs. Wall-to-wall pupil. Whatever was in that bag, it was goooooooood.

34. Hilarious!

35. Baby floofer making little shifty eyes

36. Kirsten D. says:

What do you know, adorabz little kitty is just one ounce smaller than I was when I was born! The floofiness and those big blue eyes…marmie love. <3

37. my face after a chocolate binge…

38. Portion control is important, especially for treats like marmalade!

39. That better not be a recipe for a 5 toe bean salad. >:(

40. NormallyLurksOnly says:

Poor little thing has a look like, “Wait, that recipe says to add 1 oz. of chopped what?”

41. Andi in NC says:

I see the Scandinavians are throwing their hats in the ring to compete for cuteness on an international scale. They’ll still can’t touch the Japanese, but I applaud their efforts. How come my Ikea scale didn’t come with a kittayn????

42. Give me a pound of caramel creams, Mr. Candy Store Owner! No, I don;t mind if it’s a little over!

43. I can’t believe Zapo kitayn sat so still and quiet for his picture to be taken! What a cutie patootie.

44. I feel the same way when I get on the scale . . .

45. this kitty feels guilty for my Zappos shoe shopping addiction. it’s all your fault, you! (shaking my paw)

46. Rachel of Cyberia says:

I’ve eaten grapefruits bigger than heem!