Yeech!

This… this tastes just like finger! Why, it is finger! I hate finger!

Comments

1. Tongue hance please!

2. teenie tiny taster tounge taste terrible tasting treet

3. Dare I say? This is white meat; I only like the dark meat. Don’t you know that by now, my Dear?

4. He/she may be a sloth, but not a glutton. (for PUNishment neither!)

5. A little Seven Deadly Sins humor!

6. Finger-lickin’ good? Nah, guess not. :(

7. Want! *grabby hands!*
    (was going to come up with clever story to include all of the deadlies, but got lazy. I think this little one is pulling me over to the dark side of sleepiness.)

8. eep! moderation!
    I guess Sharpy’s feeling Angry, and I have to bear the brunt of her Wrath, for my Envy and Greed in re the behbeh Sloth…

9. Finger sandwiches…..!1!11!! :smile:
    (Recipe is available in latest edition of Julia Crocker Cook Book, at better bookstores everywhere……….!)

10. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Teeny tongue tells me this guy is tiny.

11. bob drummond says:

AWWWWWW! HE LOOKS SOOOOO CUTE! I just luv these guys.
    Only problem is that when it’s time to go potty, you don’t want him sitting
    on your lap.After all, they take a dump once everyweek or two.

12. I think the eye makeup is overdone.

13. (The Original) Mel says:

Patooey!

14. I think he is made of coconut.

15. Martha in Washington says:

I shall leeck you tag? Or, conversely, I have already leecked you and found you wanting.

16. 260Oakley says:

Sloth: eats, cutes and leaves

17. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!

18. I bet he didn’t lick that finger lickedy split ;-D

19. I just love how sloths always look like they are smiling. :)

20. HAPPYCAT says:

Eeewwww where did you stick that finger?
    Hmmm well……don’t stick it there again!!!!!

21. “UUUUUG ! The finger foods at these events aren’t usually as bad as the rubber chicken”

22. superb!

23. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

I’ll take one. He shall be my slothful sidekick.

24. If I had to choose between a vintage 1963 Silver Birch Aston Martin DB5 (think “Goldfinger,”) or having a bebeh sloth to have as a buddy……..it would be close, but………….I’d take the car.

But I would feel bad about eet.

25. Mee too. I did her wrong with babytalk, and now I;m in detention.

26. I was going to say that maybe he could try using some conditioner, but seeing the look of disgust and disapproval on that face has made me reconsider.

27. ROFLMAO!

28. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

“TOTALLY Terrific!!”

This post brought to you, by the letter “T” :)

29. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

“Needs more KFC” :)

30. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

Do we get to put the lime, in the coconut (& drink it’all up)????

31. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

Raspberries, ennyone???

32. freetomato says:

He looks like he’s covered in scritchy coconut husk fiber!

33. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

yes, yes, yes and also EXCELLENT descriptive talents!!1

34. “Ok, I pulled the finger. Now what?”

35. Queen of Dork says:

He DOES look like he’s made of coconut. And chocolate shavings.

36. I second (third?) the coconut vote. Do you think s/he’s soft and we’re just fooled by the hemp-like exterior?

37. I think today must be Tongues-day. The ong is silent.

38. Ali-baba says:

And the number Thirteen! :-)

39. Who laid the finger on my butterfinger ???????

40. I would guess the hemp-like exterior is what you get. After all, their fur can GROW algae to help them blend in with the rainforest.

I’m sure s/he makes up for it with cuddles. A cuddly brillo pad.

41. Now chocolate fingers, I do like.

42. stick out your tongue and say haaaaaaaaaaa ! OR Didn’t your mom tell you it not nice to stick out your tongue .

43. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

algae??? REALLY????

*is befuddled*

44. Yup. The one I saw at the Baltimore Aquarium Rain Forest exhibit had a green tinge.

It is very humid in there. I was surprised *I* wasn’t growing algae by the time I got out.

45. It’s a shame Ace of Cakcs got canceled. I would like to see what they could do with this picture.

OTOH, maybe Wilton could come up with a new cake pan…

46. Lucy's Mommeh says:

How can something so cute be considered deadly?

47. :0

48. Surely I’m not the only one who thinks it looks like an Ewok.

49. OMG he is sooooooooooo cute!!!But he does look like hes covered in coconut husk…I really wonder what he feels like!And that wittle wee tongue, like I said tooooo cute!I love cute overload!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Now that you mention eet, he duz look like an Ewok.

51. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

*snerkity*

I bet MARTHA STEWART has a specially-designed one available, for only $77.99!!!! ;)

52. “DOCTOORRRRR!!”

53. SLOTHS FTW!! seriously, CO needs more sloth love! i wuv this widdle guy!

54. Clearly he is made of Chore Boy scrubber sponge.

55. I wonder if he would prefer some shredded wheat? If you are what you eat…

56. Felicityanne says:

I have a wonderful soft-sculpture sloth made by Chloe Johnson (UK)…see her stuff HERE: http://www.je-suis-lugly.com

57. this is so cute on so many levels I cannot even process it… <333333

58. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

Where do I apply, to become a cute sloth????