Should I stay or should I gerhe

Should I leave the pen or non?

[Looks out]
Hmmmm. There may be delectabuhl noms out there.

Bunnular-HANCE

Bébé Pélagie the bebeh is brot to you by Ness and Quentin. Merci!

Comments

1. CoconutCheez says:

OMG U CAN BARELY SEE ITS EYES!! @.@

2. So fuzzular! Where are bunneh’s eyeses?

3. “If I stay there will be trouble
    If I go it will be double.”

4. Or is it the other way around?

5. (The Original) Mel says:

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! *Weeps like Holly Hunter in Raising Arizona*

6. My, my, my! I think I’m in love!

7. OH! I am overcome with Overload!!!!! What a wonderful Sunday it is now!!!!

8. Is it a little cat?

9. That’s not a bunny it’s a tribble.

10. victoreia says:

I tend to agree; the ears are all wrong for a bun……

11. Michelle says:

I think the ears are normal bun ears, but half of them are hidden by the copious fluff. *nods*

That said, what sort of bun IS THIS?!? I have Jersey Woolies and they are nowhere NEAR this fluffy. Is this perhaps an Angora? Or a can of frosting?

12. I think you should go rock the Casbah :)

13. Could be a baby lionhead. They are like this when little.

14. Sooooo teeny and cute!!! Hoppy Bunday!

15. “Rock the catbox, rock the catbox”

16. Bunny cloud!

17. Someone please provide the baby lionhead with a litter pan!

18. dogsleder says:

Looks a wee bit like a static-cling kitteh, too.

19. Moonliteden says:

Oh look, it’s a kitty hop!
    (is it me or does this look like a cross between a bunny and a kitten?)

20. I hope that’s not her whole cage. Here’s some basic info on bunny housing so your tribble can have a long and happy life :)

21. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!! says:

nope. It’s BUN-day :)

22. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!! says:

*is so glad peeps know that reference*

23. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!! says:

@ Michelle:

“copious” = today’s weird and cool vocab word cherce. Congratulashons!!!!

24. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!! says:

EVERYBODY missed this opportunity: “BEEEEEEEP!!!” ;)

25. Andi from NC says:

awesome!

26. well c´bun and lemme nommmm ;D

27. …to quote Despicable Me: It’s so fluffy I’m gonna die!!!

28. tracylee says:

alternatively,
    “rock the cash bar, rock the cash bar”

29. The Fluff… it kills!

30. kibblenibble says:

Perhaps it’s all teh floof, but I cannot detect any disapproval.

31. janet2buns says:

Do not let the floofitivity fool you, there is disapproval radiating off that behbeh. Bunneh is looking for someone to blame for her empty/overturned food bowl visible in the background.

32. Is this a bunten or a kitny? I must know.

33. lolziluvanimals says:

what kind of animal is this?

34. Ooooh, I just love the leetle pink nose and mouth. I keep coming back to look at this cutie! I love fluffy bunny molecules.

35. OMG!! Looks like a bunny/kitten!! Butten, Kinny, Canny? What?? ded from the cute….

36. Must have had a really good camera to capture the cuteness factor of this little fella.

With Love and Gratitude,

Jeremiah

37. Michelle says:

Thank you! It’s nice to know my MFA (Creative Writing) is useful (if only in cases like this)!!

38. Glad I’m not the only person who thought it’s a kitten at first. Too cute!

39. *spoken viz evil Jerman excent*
    Ah, I see my secret experiments here at ze Von Fluffenstein Lab have paid off. I have successfully created ze first CatBun™.

40. Hon Glad says:

Cat bun sounds edible, perhaps marshmallow covered.

41. Vy do you sink I kreated zem at ze Von Fluffenstein Lab? Zey are supposed to be eaten! Muhahahah!

42. earlybird1 says:

Hopportunity only knocks once, little bun.

43. Ah, to me this little guy is a tad bit creepy. XD I mean, where are the eyeballs?

44. “floofitivity” ; thanks for the addition to my vocabularium.

45. Malle Babbe says:

“Lock the Taskbar, Lock the Taskbar…”

46. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

giggle

47. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

Also: slight adjustment provides the following:

“Lock the cashbox, lock the cashbox!!” ;)

48. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

49. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

– at the dry cleaners’ !!!!

50. Phthputhtu!!! Brilliant!

51. Sosorryofcourseitismyapologies…

52. I couldn’t even tell. Not even cloooooose.

53. WendyPinNJ says:

CUT. IT. OUT. With the fluffiness already, will ya?

54. LeAnn (not LeAnna or Lee Ann) says:

Shouldn’t it be “Should I leave the pen or nyerhe”?

55. The hovertext says “bunnertunities,” but I think “hoppertunities” works better. :D

56. SheepishKitty says:

Cotton candy?

57. omg, fluff overload!

58. I CAN’T SEE. But I will still blind you with my bunnulance.

59. Here!

60. Oh now you’ve got to let me knyerhe,
    Should I stay or should I gyerhe?

61. Oh, the fluffitude!

62. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!!! says:

*is befuddled*

63. I believe that the historical term is “cabbit.”

64. Ben Lepus says:

Super cute! I hate to be the debby-downer … but bunnies really should not have woodshavings for bedding. some older rabbit-care books do not point this out, but the fumes from the wood can damage the rabbit over time. try carefresh or even layers of newspaper or newspaper pellets – your little fluffer will appreciate it and live a longer happier life!

> :3

65. Wook at woos wittle wee eyes and ears(OK so I can’t really see the eyes but I bet thay are CUTE!!;-D

66. Okay, I’ve looked at this incredibly bunnicious picture BUNCHES of times and MUST ask this question…is the tiny drifted-marmaladen cotton ball lapin over the edge of the cage under the bun’s overly adorable cream face and nibbular-gray ears the bun’s PAW?!?!?! If so, it’s a trifecta-colored fluff of bunny cuteness, I have officially died of the qte. If not, really, what is that?

67. Wombatish says:

Those aren’t shavings, that’s straw.

They look slightly similar (especially since some of this straw has broken down into rather small pieces) but the longer bits confirm it’s at least partially, if not entirely (from the look of it) straw.

Straw is, while messy and not that absorbent, acceptable health-wise, as long as you don’t let it get moldy and make sure it’s not too dusty.

I would still personally prefer carefresh, but straw is ok.

Understandable to spread the wood shavings (cedar in particular, especially for ratties) word though, so many people are completely unaware.

68. janet2buns says:

I believe that would be the bunneh’s paw. Note the colour is the same as the bedding. It is common for the bottom of the bunneh’s feets to take on the bedding colour.

69. Juniper Jupiter says: