The Funfair Tilt-A-Flip Tooth Chipper

Ohhhhh, we zigged when we shoulda zagged.

“Please remain seated and wait until the ride has come to a complete stop before exiting.”

Let’s go again, Hannah!

Comments

1. flutterby says:

Leetle multicolor roller hams(?)…luff the peenk noscicles and bright eyes. The guy on the left has a jazz hand akshun going on there too! Ver cute li’l guys!

2. More like a Tilt-A-Ham isn’t it?

3. flutterby says:

Yuppers, I sit corrected…

4. kibblenibble says:

*plink* *plink*

Let’s go again! That was fun!

5. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

“That was so fun! Wait a second. Oh no. here it comes! Bleeeecchhhh! Okay, what were we talking about?”

6. I’m trying to find the cuTe. Maybe it’s behind the hamsters. *looks* Nope, not there.
    (Wanders back to cat playing with dolphins.)

7. You must be *this* tall to ride this ride.

8. Awwwww! I had a hamster named Hannah when I was in college. She used to take off in her ball, rolling down the hallways of my dorm, and she would actually knock on doors by rolling into the door, backing up, and rolling into the door again. Surprised quite a few folks trying to study! She graduated Summa Cum Sunflower Seed.

9. “Tooth Chipper” snerk! Take your hands off the bar and wave ‘em in the air!

10. skippymom says:

Hey Theresa, the one in front looks like his dad gave his forehead a spit-wash!
    (after he barfed, presumably)

11. Martha in Washington says:

Room for more cotton candy now! And maybe a corn dog (with mustard, of course) and some pineapple whip!

12. “pineapple whip … ” ? Is that a real thing?
    I’d kinda like to know the truth on important matters like this. :-)

13. “2 inches”, I believe.

14. Don’t forget the sausage and peppers! AND the deep-fried Snickers bar, deep-fried ice cream and deep-fried Cheez wiz!

15. Martha in Washington says:

Pineapple whip is indeed a real food! It is a type of pineapple ice cream/sherbet treat. We always got it at the Kentucky State Fair (my mom always said it was the only reason she went). You can get it at the Dole Pineapple Plantation on Oahu now but I don’t know where else. It is outrageously yummy!

16. These hams look just like my three, Fu Ham Chu, Hams Gruber, and Hambo!

17. Well that may be, but I’m a man, so I’m obliged to convince you that 2 is 8 ;)

18. awww, it’s Tic and Tac. Loved them, and admired Hannah’s devotion to her roborovski site. She did a great job taking care of them, and her site was a great resource to me for my own robos. =)

19. “Yes, dear.” *sigh. Oh those fragile male egos.*

20. I love the Tilt-a-Flip-Tooth-Chipper! What if all rides had really honest names, like “Eyeball Rattler” or “Vomit Comet”? :mrgreen:

21. Quoting The Wife, she just saw this…

“…And the conversation goes right into the gutter.”
    :D

22. “Cute Overload: Lowering the Tone since 2006″

23. The ham or his dad? (eww)

24. It seems there may be another, closer, more permanent fair-like source.

WANT!

25. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

I just looked up “pineapple whip.” Apparently, it’s some sort of pineapple smoothie served with whipped cream on top. Yum!

26. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

Theresa, why aren’t you in charge of The World?

— Although I might request a waiver from the daily Spit Baths ….

27. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

There’s recipes posted online, but I doubt they’re make pineapple whip as good as the Kentucky State Fair makes it.