No, Seriously, I’m a Mad Dog

Oh, don’t believe me? Well, you won’t be making those goo-goo eyes once I rip your lungs out, sweetie! Don’t you get it? I’m outta control, a powder keg, a wild card, a loose cannon, insane in the membrane! Look, will you please stop giggling — I’m telling you, I could snap at any minute!

Need a napkin, Jenny M.?

[yay! jenny just tagged us back and solved the mystery of molly's favorite shaving cream! jenny, you're it!]

Comments

1. Minarch says:

Why did you post a picture of Marty Feldman and what is all over his face??

2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It’s the great googly-eyed cream filled monster pup !
    Be afraid , be very afraid !!!!

3. Aieeeeeeh! (Runs screaming from the room.)
    There, Sweetie Pie, do you feel a bit better now that you have scared the carp out of me? I hope that helped.

4. HAW!

5. “Don’t push me cause I’m close to the edge
    I’m trying not to lose my head, uh huh-huh-huh
    It’s like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder
    How I keep from going under “

6. SCAWWWY!

7. victoreia says:

*giggle*

8. Hahahaha! What is that on his wittle muzzle? Oh, yeah, the froth of madness, I forgot.

9. Mad respect !

10. Who’s a widdle mad dawgie, who’s a widdle mad dawgie.

11. Studio Hen says:

thyroid disorder

12. Thank you Cute Overload for giving me reason to live. Amen.

13. (The Original) Mel says:

A ravening Bavarian-cream-filled pug lunatic is on the loose. Oh hep me hep me hep me!

14. Martha in Washington says:

Yep, he’s got me shakin’ in my boots. Not.

15. Hovertext: Doggie has read his Machiavelli!

16. Mary (the first) says:

I’m so skeered! Pups with ice cream on their whiskers are just about the skeeriest thing around! Eeeek!!

17. I’m kicking it old school! :mrgreen:

18. He’s right about the mad bit, the rest is just cuteness.

19. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

*singsong*
    “Here comes Sharpyyyyyyyyyy…” ;)

20. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

oooooooooooooh, “a Bavarian-cream-filled pug” — one of my FAV-O-rites!!!!

21. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

Also: “Googly-eyes” !!!!

22. Insane in the membrane LOL! Love it !!!
    You do have a way with word NTMTOM.

23. What? Why noooo, I haven’t seen your powdered sugar beignets….

24. Queen of Dork says:

Don’t. push. me, ’cause I’m close. to. the. edge,
    I’m tryin’ to eat this food on my head.
    (huh, huh, huh, huh HUH!)

(It’s like a jungle sometimes
    it makes me wonder why my toenails are down under)

(huh, huh, huh, huh, huh huh)

Or something like that. :)

25. Oh my gosh, that is EXCELLENT!

26. “Heew comes Shawpy-wawpy-itsy-poo!” :mrgreen:

27. Queen of Dork says:

Well gosh, thanks, Theresa! :)

28. Queen of Dork says:

Oooooo! She is SUCH a widdle-biddle Sharpy-poo poo yum, yums girl! What a oodle, boodle poopy poo-poo girl!

(hides)

29. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!! says:

Y’all are two vewwy bwave peeps !!!! :) :)

30. Wheh IS that idgy-wudgy Shawpy-pookums? Wudgy udgy ooky snoodgy!

31. *Cajun Homer Simpson* Mmmmmm, beignets.

32. hee. it’s a thuggle.

33. “My eyes are going to start bugging out even more soon!”

34. Promises promises. :mrgreen:

35. Bat-Snake says:

Because he’s either being Michael York’s “twin” or Fronk-en-stine’s stooge.

36. Doesn’t it look like Ren from Ren & Stimpy? I’d be surprised if no one else saw that.

37. So thoughtful! :-)

38. Ha!! love it!

39. Jenny H. says:

I have no clue how this picture got here, but this is my pug Molly when she was about 12 weeks old. The substance in question that is coating her face is cream cheese! She just slammed her little puggy puppy face into it when we weren’t paying attention. My Molly is famous! And I’m feeling a little bit stalked, but that’s ok.

And yes, she IS a raving lunatic. Here’s a link to a picture of her all grown up, almost 4 years old now! http://www.pugspot.com/photos/redross9/9926fb6cf230d285

40. and there was a nasty rumour about frosting going around, thank you!

41. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Poog: “Insaine pog wunt BRANES!”
    You: AHHHH!!! OHNOGETITOFFMEGETITOFFME #>@$%&*+-=<
    Poog: :3 (continues ravaging city)

42. Oddly adorable.

43. Forget about it says:

After seeing this scare animal i thing i’m going to have problems to sleep……