It’s An Ambush!

Woah, watch it, you flowers. Getting a little personal back there aren’t we? Oh my golly, if you all overpower me, my only choice will be to throw myself down at your mercy!

It’s no use, Iria. They’ve got Bora surrounded.

Comments

1. Look at those chubby li’l blinding white tocks!

2. skippymom says:

Tickle tocks!

3. Mary (the first) says:

I’d throw myself down at this pupster’s mercy. What a Q-T-Pie! :D

4. Malinki says:

I hope Bora doesn’t have allergies. That could come out bad in the end.

5. fish eye no miko says:

The only thing cuter than cute animals is cute animals surrounded by nature. (-:

6. Cutest puppy butt ever.

7. Momma said there’d be daisys like this, momma said, momma said.

8. What a cutie! So chubby.

9. skippymom says:

The only thing cuter than cute animals surrounded by nature is cute animals crawling all over me.

10. Puppybutt!! And the smooshy little nose…..kiss!

11. Smell the cute!

(That is one seriously cute pup.)

12. skippymom says:

Yes, it is STINKIN’ cute.

13. Marmoset marmoset.

14. Mmmmmmmmmm! I LOVE the smell of cute in the afternoon!

15. skippymom says:

Or any time, for that matter.

16. Head is so big in relation to body I’m surprised the body doesn’t tilt up. Do I spot a bit of pink around the neck. This is a tiny princess beauty.

17. and the only thing cuter would be CUTER animals rolling around on all THOSE cute animals!

18. Tastes good too, nom nom nom.

19. Yes yes yes!!! Puppy/kitty pile with me in the middle!

20. “What sort of bush?” whispered Pooh to Piglet. “A gorse-bush?”
    “My dear Pooh,” said Owl in his superior way, “don’t you know what an Ambush is?”
    “Owl,” said Piglet, looking round at him severely, “Pooh’s whisper was a perfectly private whisper, and there was no need—-”
    “An Ambush,” said Owl, “is a sort of Surprise.”
    “So is a gorse-bush sometimes,” said Pooh.
    “An Ambush, as I was about to explain to Pooh,” said Piglet, “is a sort of Surprise.”
    “If people jump out at you suddenly, that’s an Ambush,” said Owl.
    “It’s an Ambush, Pooh, when people jump at you suddenly,” explained Piglet.
    Pooh, who now knew what an Ambush was, said that a gorse-bush had sprung at him suddenly one day when he fell off a tree, and he had taken six days to get all the prickles out of himself.
    “We are not talking about gorse-bushes,” said Owl a little crossly.
    “I am,” said Pooh.

21. Pup chub.

22. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

me like!!!

23. I want that dog.

<..> <.<

*steals puppy*

24. Silly bear!

25. I love Whinney the Pooh!!!
    Thank you for making me happy this evening!!!!11!!1!

26. meoowmom says:

oh lil cutie pie, I wanna NOM Nom you!

27. is this a french bulldog

28. Ali-baba says:

I see blades of green…..white daisies too, I see a pup moon for me and for you. And I think to myself, what a wonderful world! Ohhhh yeaaaahhhh! ;-)

29. Yup!

30. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

move over, Gigi!!
    Don’t hog teh Qte!!!! ;)

31. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

*singsong voice*

There’s a W the Pooh film — release date April 15th — in the works, and my boyfriend Craig Ferguson is doing one of the characters [the owl] !!!

*sits forward at edge of seat in anticipation of film release*

32. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

Psst!!!! See the following (I meant to post this, above and got distracted, with a conversation, happening here in the computer lab…)

33. Is it? I thought it might be a boston terrier pup. They seem to have similiar body silhouettes to my eye.

It’s definitely stinking cute.

34. The Dutchess of Cupcake says:

Adorable! I love the gorgeous and unique markings on her face, and the little chubbular rolls on her back below her neck are just so cute and puppyish.

35. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

Well, hey there, Satchmo :)

Ye’re soundin’ GREAT as ever !!!!

36. Is he really your boyfriend, girlfriend? Wow. His humor is just the best.

37. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

I want to pat those adorable puppy tocks so badly! What a little angel.

38. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!! says:

(oops)
    Nope, he isn’t. “Only in my dreams” :)

39. ColumbaNine says:

Not to be a nuffer, but it’s spelled: “whoa”
    Thank you for the most overwhelming adorableness. I once had a puppy who would box with dandelions. So much lurve.

40. we’ve got a boston but i’m still always confused. i’ve heard one major difference is that bostons’ ears are pointed at the top, while FBs are more rounded, like this pup’s. and classic bostons are black w white chests and a white stripe between the eyes, but i think they come in lots of pretty colors.

love this little one!

41. Tee hee! It is a cute puppy butt!

42. Am I the only one who thinks s/he looks just like the Roly Poly Puppy from the kids book?!!?