Invisi-gerbil

Nothing to see here. You’re still dreaming. Close your eyes. You did not see a cute velour lovin’ gerbil burrowing a cozy blankie nest who also doesn’t know anything about how those crumbs got in your bed.

That’s some bedtime story, Lauren.

Comments

1. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

Invisi-gerbil: “Crumbs????
    Meeeeeeeeeee???” WOT crumbs!!!???? “

2. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Sqeeeeee! Tiny gerbil in a blanket nest!

3. the colors and the textures are so inviting… I want to snuggle right in there weeth heem…

4. Humm… I hate to tell you but those are not crumbs.

5. This little guy can leave crumbs in my bed any time. Squeeee!!!

6. HA!

7. I would think that the gerbil would be more interested in REMOVING crumbs from the bed where you ate a snack there :)

8. You win the crumbiest first comment competishe.

9. True! But Gigi seems to have pretty much got the facts of the, um, matter. :-)

10. bob drummond says:

You guys have got to be kidding on this one.This reminds me of the children’s
    clssic tale The Emperor’s New Clothes. Comprende?

11. Bettymouse says:

I can just tell he’s going to hog the covers.

12. there’s definite, adorable sarcasm in those, eyes

13. baby birdie says:

Agreed.

14. Mary (the first) says:

The more I see this kind of critter (gerbils, hamsters, ferrets, etc.) on CO, the more I think I may have to get one someday. After, of course, my ancient kitteh is “gone” because she is adamant: No Other Critters!!

15. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

*childlike delighted squeal*

16. Peppermint Mouse says:

INTERSPECIES snorgling? What species are the blankets? Cuddlius blanketus?

17. Lucy's Mommeh says:

C.O….so heartless. Gerbils twice in one week? I still cannot haz.

18. Peppermint Mouse says:

Oh, by the way, I AM baby birdie. Peppermint Mouse is my Gravatar alias.

19. cellarmouse says:

ummm … not really comprende-ing; unless you, like me, thot it was a mouse, not a gerbil; but then i looked again and thot, “well, if you can’t see a gerbil’s tail it pretty much looks like a mouse ( but really it *is* a gerbil)”.

so maybe the emperor was really wearing new clothes if anyone looked twice, which of course no one did,not even the rude little boy …

20. Oh you noticed that, heh. I threw that tag on because our leetle friend is in somebody’s bed. :?

21. listen little gerbil, better hope your bedmate doesn’t roll around a lot in his/her sleep.

22. My pet ratties were super awesome and snuggly and sociable. Give rats a chance!

23. my thoughts exactly. They’re chocolate chips, right?

24. Hon Glad says:

Very colour coordinated.

25. Andi from NC says:

Dainty paws!!! *thud*

26. I was coming on to post just that — holy texture overload, Batman! I want to plunge in there with him and roll around in all the softness!

27. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

sorta. kinda. :)

28. Sprinkles?

29. Like urban camouflage … kinda.

30. skippymom says:

I love the delicate interplay of light and shadow in this picture. It’s pretty, and peaceful, and relaxing…blankies look soft and comfy, little rodent is so cute and cuddly…in fact, I think I will just take a wee nap right now…(head drops onto desk, soft snoring commences)

31. Calliope says:

Looks like chenille…

32. i leave the mousies crackers on my desk at night.
    in the morning i find…
    jimmies!!

33. bob drummond says:

Sorry folks. My computer at the time did not show a picture ,but only the text,
    so naturally I thought somebody was playing a joke on the rest of us. But now
    I do see a picture and it has a cute little rodent peeking out from between
    bolts of fabric. Blame it on a Computer glitch,perhaps.

34. It’s Dusty! She was a sneaky one.