Boxaholic Test Drive

Hmm, plenty of legroom, easy to stretch out…

Lots of side space, makes it easy to roll around…

No, I’m sorry, this box just isn’t cramped enough. Do you have anything smaller?

Typical inside-the-box thinking, Ema O.

Comments

1. Is the kitty’s name Fanny Mae?

2. Or Freddie Mac?

3. baby birdie says:

I guess you’re right. Post-fu. You are sooo good at first comments!

4. I was giggling as I posted, thinking of that :)

Not trying, honestly, it’s just karma. I was dozing on the couch, watching reruns of Frasier. When I happened to get up and checked my standard sites, bingo.

5. ‘Zactly :)

6. 260Oakley says:

Room with a Mew

7. bell-eeeeee!
    >poke<

8. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

*Bing!!!!*

9. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

Comme c’est adorable ET AUSSI Marmalade !!!!!!111!!!!

“SqueeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!111!!!” & etc.

10. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

PS: Thees box also carries a lovely fragrance…
    A touch of lavendar and perhaps a smidge of eucalyptus at the conclusion.

11. This is a family-sized box. I’m still at the sports-box stage of my life. No mini-vans yet, please.

12. Would you settle for a size 11?

13. 260Oakley says:

A Porsche Boxster, perhaps?

14. Carolyn says:

Privacy tail, STAT.

15. Elebenty!!!

I’m guessing size 9 because cats have 9 lives?

But this box probably has a great echo – meow ..eow …eow …eow

16. bob drummond says:

This cat must have a “Boxed -In Feeling”! or maybe a Boxer put him in there !
    NYUK,nyuk,nyuk !

17. “Albus, I’m down here!”

18. victoreia says:

*snicker*

19. victoreia says:

Is it just me, or is there no hovertext?

20. kodalai says:

May just be you, I see hovertext…

21. edmundh says:

Ohai kitteh, do you know someone named Schrödinger?

22. Perfection!

23. This cat is so pretty and oh so plump :)

24. Ali-baba says:

Maybe I do, maybe I don’t. ;-)

25. But of course, Sar :twisted: All the more for snorgling :twisted:

26. what a kewl beast.

27. (The Original) Mel says:

Plenty of snorgle room for a friend.

28. Hon Glad says:

Still there’s plenty of room to make a fort.

29. Another point for the mighty Oak. If you received a nickel for every time you made a reader of this sight smile and a dime for a literal LOL well then……thats a lot of change to haul to the old coinstar machine hehe.

30. Either way if he comes anywhere near the kitty with a Gieger counter and vial of cyanide thats a face mauling from said kitty for sure.

31. musicnote says:

What a very pretty kitty-pie!!! And such a cute ham for the camera …

32. HunnyAnna says:

His name is Romeo….He is my Daughters

33. victoreia says:

Yup. Silly work computer! I see it at home…..

34. victoreia says:

*snerk*

35. Daniel Haracz says:

Umm… no it’s not. And no, he’s not.

36. We love him. :D

37. PS: Check out that beautiful white belly. It’s almost the equal of my darling Stinky’s. Stinky had the most majestic white belly, and wasn’t shy about showing it. a regular thing was, he would be lounging on a bed, and I would stick my head in the room and yell “SHOW ME THE BELLY!” He would flip right over and show it in all its blinding white glory. :D

38. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

tres cute, ma’am!!!

39. i love the pose in the last photo! cwazy kitteh!

40. Caramel Sundae Kitteh!

41. bosses know that hovertexts are the devil’s playthings.

42. i thought there was something fishy about hunnyanna’s comment. arbitrary uppercase letters are a sure sign of tomfoolery, but i didn’t want to be a capitalist.

43. Hah! I’ve got a “if I had a nickel” story for you.

In the late 70s-early 80s my parents had an avocado-green refrigerator/freezer with a sort of drawer or hatch that opened on the freezer side. This was where you retrieved ice from when the automatic icemaker dispensed it. However, the automatic icemaker had quit working some time ago, and instead we had low-tech ice trays that we would empty into this bin. It was generally understood that if you needed ice, and the ice bin was empty, you emptied the trays and refilled them for the next person to come along.

Unfortunately, we would forget. More than occasionally. And my mom rather dramatically announced one day, “If I had a nickel for every time I’ve opened this up and there was no ice…” She failed immediately to elaborate on what if she had a nickel.

My dad, a great prankster, rose to the occasion. My mom loved plants, and he went and bought her a rubber tree. He then got about $10 worth of nickels and enlisted my brother and me to hang nickels all over the rubber tree. He bought a bag of ice and dumped it in the bin…with a bunch of nickels mixed in with it.

My mother’s reaction was priceless, and she got a huge laugh out of it all.

44. Kitty-pie! I thought I was the only one who said that. :)

45. that is soooo cute!

46. You mean, you call “Shenanigans”?

47. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

well-articulated!!!

48. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

YAY and RIP The Great and Powerful Stinky!!!!

49. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

:) :)

But how good, were your Dad’s Spit Baths????

50. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

PS: to the best of my knowledge, avocado-green refrigerators were Mandatory Housewife Equipment
    in the mid-1970′s. We had the same item, in
    the vicinity of Jacksonville, Florida.

51. EEK :lol: I see the naughty bits :lol: No privacy tail, kitty :lol: