THIS JUST IN: Munchkin Kitten with Ears at 10 and 2

You can now go back to Sunday dinner. Photo by Knightfox.

Comments

1. t
    i
    n
    e
    e
    t
    a
    b
    b
    e
    e

2. TINEE TABBEE!

3. “You can now go back to Sunday dinner.”

*GLURP!* That was my Sunday dinner.

4. Queen of Dork says:

Screeeeeeeech! How adorables! Not only is the kitten cute but so is the little pink-nosed, smiling teddy bear.

Theresa, I see you’re up to shenanigans as usual. :) Kiss Dante for moi!

5. Hi Queenie! Notice that this kitteh has a Popeye squint!!

6. (He yam what he yam)

7. Queen of Dork says:

ARR, ARR, ARR! ;)

8. please make a “this just in” category. please.

so cute

9. I can’t even think about Sunday Dinners until I’ve had my post-Saturday-night recovery breakfast. And lemme tellya, this kitten is goooooooooood medicine.

(*goes back to bed to hug Bear with similar facial expression to this kitten, but much less adorable and with more inexplicable chilli sauce blobs in places where chilli sauce really has no reason to be*)

10. My mother is going to a doctor tomorrow named Dr. Blobstein. Seriously. Or about as serious as I can possibly be when my mother is going to a doctor named Dr. Blobstein. *falls apart shrieking with laughter*

11. baby birdie says:

I agree with both of those.

12. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Okay, kittens are cute, but I just feel kind of sad about weiner cats. I understand there are genetic hiccups now & then..but (sigh)
    Okay, I’ll stop nuffing now.

13. Awww, hugging a stuffed animal?! Way too cute. I can’t take it.

14. !!!oh googoo doo boo!!!

*passes out*

15. kibblenibble says:

Lookit teh perfectly round leetle haid!! *mwah*

16. chanpon says:

Not only is this tiny tabby crumb tantalizing, but how do you also get a wee teddy bear to match her size? *mind boggled!*

17. Queen of Dork says:

“Dr. Blobstein.” hehehehehehe. Blobstein.

18. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa, speaking of names, I’ve added to my cat’s name. It seems like the names of pets always get longer as you get to know them better. Anyway, Albert’s name is now officially Fat Albert Funny Feet Tippy Toes Turner. He might get knighted some day so I can add “Sir” to the whole thing but right now he’s too naughty to be a knight.

19. “Tippy Toes” heeheehee :lol:

20. Snuggling the teddy bear! So sweet.

21. I had a dentist named Dr. Chew. But seriously. Dr. Blobstein takes the prize. (hands Theresa the prize.)

22. Mom always seems to get great ones. She also has a Dr. Yao, pronounced YOW! of course. :mrgreen:

23. I’VE HAD ALL I CAN STANDS AND I CAN’T STANDS NO MORE!

24. Not to worry, Munchkin is just his name.

25. My optometrist was named Eavilsizor. (Probably not spelled right, but that’s how it was pronounced.) My mother had a doctor named Frederick Freitag. Behind his back she called him Freddy Friday.

26. The Kittycat steering committee approves of this ears position, safely driving all cutologist crazy is very important.

27. Noelegy says:

At a past job in medical billing, I encountered a urologist named–wait for it–Dr. Dick Tinkle.

28. Noelegy says:

D’awww. I used to have a cat named Munchkin, Munch for short, and he looked just like that. Sadly, he had numerous congenital defects and only lived to be 3.

29. JessieB says:

My dentist is called Dr. Grode — pronounced like grody!

30. How mini must that teddy BE?? *shrieks*

31. She’s just ADORABLE and I fed five kittens that size last night! From my bottle-baby-kitten experience, she is at least a week old — since her eyes are open — but less than three weeks — since her ears are so little and at 10 and 2, and haven’t reached the triangle stage yet. I’d estimate 10 days. Anybody else care to chime in on this guesstimate?

32. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

YAY for TUM & tt’s!!!!

33. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

Does that mean, that he/ she eats…[wait for it...] broccoleh????????

*watches for Theresa’s nephew, and/ or the
    Spanish Inquisition….*

34. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

My own family’s best entry doesn’t rise up to these examples, but of course it comes from one of the Three Brudders. Bruce once had surgery/nose/ deviated septum done by a Doctor Blood, though.

@ Dash: very nice indeed!!!

@Noelegy: the Amer.Med.Assn should have required that person to CHANGE his/her name before awarding that medical degree!!!

35. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

evidently your mother knew her Choiman!!!!

36. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

***Please Note***

This teeny leetle kitty-molecule fulfills a Cuteness Rule. I believe it is/ was either 41 or 44, as determined by NTMTOM, last day of December 2009 in the Rules at top of the CO page!!! I think it quoted “Ears at 10 and 3″ rather than “10 and 2″, but anyhow ….there you have it.

Peace and fuzzy kittens to all.

37. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

*pats you calmingly on a shoulder and says “there, there, now” to you * :)

38. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

39. Freitag is German for Friday, Meaghan :) I know a lady named Sandy Freitag and she is the one who told me what her name means in English :)

40. That kitten looks like he/she is ready for a bottle of warm kitten milk :D Hands up who else would just love to pick up and bottlefeed that baby :D No running people and please form an orderly line :D

41. victoreia says:

*grabby hands*

42. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

(the above was meant for occula)

43. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

*Cuteness Police Scrutiny of Possible Perpetrator*

44. This makes me SQUEE!!!!