It’s a Hair Emergency!

Rush me to the salon, Mom! I’m having a slumber party tonight, and I cannot let Tiffany, Brittany, Kimberly, Ashley, Serenity, and Enid see my hair like this!

Chanel having a bad hair day, from Tony W.

Comments

1. sabrina rose says:

Sue the mousse maker!

2. Poor thing XD

3. Static…Electricity!!!!! :D

4. He needs WEN!

5. Now now, don’t pick on her. You know she is the Einstein of the doggie world.

6. I don’t think Enid will mind.

7. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

Judging from this storyline, I think that (NT)Mike is actually a 13-year old gurrrl!!!! cuz he surely “gets it” !!

8. Queen of Dork says:

And don’t forget Serendipity Rosethorn Werner. You DEFINITELY don’t want to let HER see that hair.

9. All that fly away hair! She needs an emergency hair treatment, stat!

10. (The Original) Mel says:

Put a hat on and go with it.

11. Hot oil STAT !!

12. I’m wondering what will go on at the slumber party. Mani-pedis, lots of pizza, prank calls?

13. Gurl, just “relax”.

14. Or Honeysuckle Ginsberg (an actual student in one of my dad’s classes)

15. (Those would be prank calls to Aiden, Jaden, Brayden, Cayden and Hayden :mrgreen:)

16. PS I wonder if Mr. Rudolpho is related to Ernesto, who used to cut my hair in the 80s.

17. Queen of Dork says:

Sometimes at work, I kid around with one of my co-workers and I sign off on my e-mails to her as LaTissue.

18. Mary (the first) says:

Looks like she has “hat hair”.. there’s kind of a ridge across her brow of packed-down hair. So the question is, what hat-requiring activity was so alluring that it’s worth an emergency trip to Mr. Rodolpho? And all I can think of is, a boat ride with (pick one:) Aiden, Braden, Cayden, Jaden or Hayden!

19. Trabb's Boy says:

…except that the names are straight out of the 80’s! Except Enid, which may be becoming popular now.

20. Trabb's Boy says:

Actually, what’s popular now for girls’ names is stealing boys’ names, like Michael, Dylan, Archer, Duncan. Boys are stuck stealing dog names, like Max, Ranger and Tucker. I haven’t heard of a boy named Chanel yet, though.

21. Queen of Dork says:

How about having a kid and naming it something that ends with the letter X like Angelina does? Like Tax? As in Tax B’Rake or something? (Just kidding! Please don’t hate me) :)

22. One of my classmates in high school had a sister named Turalura Ginsberg. Oh, those whacky Ginsbergs! :-)

23. That’s what my hair could look like on humid days pre Keratin Treatment!

24. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

Perhaps they have a hair salon with employees, all of whose names, end in “O”.
    “Guido” works there, I heard …

25. My hair was doing the SAME THING yesterday. It was so static-y. I kept having to put little spritzes of water on it to keep it from looking exactly like that dog’s.

26. Woofy'sMa says:

I laughed out loud! Poor little thing – you know her feelings are hurt because everyone is laughing. And the girls at the party will be shocked if Mr. Rudolpho doesn’t do something. But if he doesn’t have time, I’m sure a little spray-on conditioner would do wonders. Maybe the girls could share their pink foam rollers.

27. cellarmouse says:

why would they name an upscale hair product something tha means this?
    “A harmless cyst, especially on the scalp or face, containing the fatty secretion of a sebaceous gland.” (as per Wikipedia)

——————————————————————————–

[Middle English, from Old English; see wen-2 in Indo-European roots.]

28. Copperbat says:

Oh dear. Enid is so getting a popsicle bra or a laundry marker tattoo on her forehead.

29. baby birdie says:

Squee = mc squared

30. ScooterB says:

Enid wished her hair looked that good!

31. baileysgrandmom says:

Not as bad as the Lears, who named their first baby girl Chrystal Chandra…

32. I used to sit at the Enid, Mabel, Georgeanne table in the cafeteria. We bloomed late, but we bloomed great!

33. Queen of Dork says:

Or those silly Paines who named their first born daughter Ima.

34. Actually Ashley was once a boys name. It started out as a surname changed to a boys name. Ashley Wilkes in GWTW and Ashley Montagu the Anthropologist. It became a girls name sometime in the late 70’s early 80’s. I think now that any guy who was named Ashley would change his name.

35. or the some guy who’s last name was Daub and named his kid Zippity Do.
    That really happened. Daub was my maiden name and I got copies of the news article sent to me by a couple of friends. That particular Daub was no relation.

36. And Carlo, who is fab with the asymmetrical styles…

37. Unreal in its perfection! :D

Just too, too delish that image. LOL!!

38. January says:

Many mornings I feel like this.

39. To the beauty parlor QUICK!!! ha ha ha :D

40. Goodness gracious! She woke up on the wrong side of the bed! But I have a
    suitor for her…a little Cairn Terrier with similar hair problems!

41. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

Many mornings I LOOK like this :)

42. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

don’t forget the pudding, Theresa :)

43. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!
    Chanel! I’ve never seen you in such a state of disarray!
    She looks incredibly happy, fly’aways and all!
    XOXO

44. Awesome! May I have your permission to use that phrase???