Where has Maru been hiding?

Ma-ru? Is that—

IT’S YOU!!!

I don’t think we’ve ever linked to Maru’s SECOND book. Did you know that Maru had another one? Of course you did. Don’t miss the first one; I am Maru (Maru Desu) and then there’s I am Maru 2 (Maru Desu 2)

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

*boop* I love you, Maru.

2. A. Non! says:

bleen?

3. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

*Sssssqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeee[*GULPING A BIT OF AIR HERE*]eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!1111
    !!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

4. this cat is fabulous, albeit a bit mellow ;-)

5. Queen of Dork says:

Peek-a-boo, Maru!

6. Old John says:

At the first glance I also thought it was Maru, but then after a more careful examination I know for sure that it is actually David Copperfield in disguise

7. I think it’s great that day after day, you guys keep coming up with these unbelievably awesome photos of cute-ness. Thank you for always bringing a smile and sometimes a laugh, to your visitors (and me!) :-)

With Love and Gratitude,

Jeremiah

8. Ooooh, Meg, you’re on a roll! First Boo, now Maru. All we are missing here is Winston! And maybe an update on Goose… :)

9. AWW :D Maru :D Nice to see you having fun :D

10. warriortwo says:

That bag makes me hungry for Chipotle.

11. I would now Maru by that itty bitty spot on his nose. He is the best cat EVER! You hear me, Garfield? BEST CAT EVER.

12. (The Original) Mel says:

Konnichiwa, Maru! Kawaii!

13. Ask and you shall receive!

14. What a relief to see that he’s not affected by the tsunami /

15. Is this new, as in post tsunami new? I’ve been very worried about Maru and Maru’s People….

16. Look who’s completed boxhab! Way to go, Maru!

17. Maru & family are fine!

18. Maru is stepping down slowly from his box addiction, as you can see he is down to bags now. ;-)

19. Rachael says:

I love the leetle speckle on his nosicle.

20. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

*YAY!!*

21. Katrina says:

OK, now it is a good day. Thanks, CO!

22. earlybird1 says:

Maaaaaaaaaatchingks! Cat and carpet, carpet and cat. And such gorgeous eyes!

23. OMG, Smooshface!

24. My cats are crazy about Chipotle chicken burritos. They made my sweet, gentle Stinky into a relentless zombie. He would actually fight me for bits of burrito. He would rip bits of tortilla off, and run away with them.

25. chanpon says:

Poor Maru. Forced to downsize from boxes, to help the poor folks in the quake and tsunami struck areas.

26. lucy's mommeh says:

If you look at one of the first videos of Maru, you will see him stuffing his head in atiny paper bag and walking around the house like the Unknown Comedian.

27. Maru! <3

Glad to see he's doing fine. I hope he will use his kitty powers to aid those in need!

28. Yeah, post-tsunami. I read on another site recently that Maru and his owner are fine.

29. I’m so grateful Maru is well, but I’ve been wondering about this fella who I believe is in Japan also:

30. Yes there are a few posts on the blog saying they are fine

31. ratchic says:

Hey! The carpet matches the cat!! Either or, mish mash, Maru matches his carpet color!

32. Shironeko seems to be OK — there are current postings and photos on his blog at http://kagonekoshiro.blog86.fc2.com/.

33. mchen01 says:

actually, a US edition, for only $15.99, of I AM MARU will be available end of August!

34. Samantha says:

i loves it lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. I nearly love Maru more than I love my own cat. Shhhhhh. I said “nearly.”

36. And when will it come to Canada, mchen01, because I want one too :)

37. does anyone know if Meme and her family are OK?

38. victoreia says:

(Offers an oxygen mask) Breathe…….

39. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

*gulp*

40. eternalcanadian says:

I was glad to see Maru survived the disasters in Japan, but also saddened a lot of pets and animals did. Then I saw the sea rescue of that dog (who was later reunited with its human) and the sun shone a little brighter but oh so much tragedy and overwhelming rebuilding and recovery yet!

41. eternalcanadian says:

Oops, that should have been “a lot of pets and animals did NOT” (survive).

42. mchen01 says:

It should be available in Canada at the same time!