Prehistoric Bunnasaur

Scientists made a startling find exposed by melting polar ice. Once only rumored to exist, a fully preserved Giant Woolly Sabertoothabunnae Disapprovingus, which roamed the earth in the late Jurabbit period. Here is an exclusive photo showing the specimen, nicknamed Bunzilla, being transported to a permanent exhibit in the elite CO Museum of Cuteology.

Truly hare raising, Kate L.

1. Rawwwwwr!

2. MoonCatty says:

Hmmm… looks like an older model pick-up truck.

You can tell by the grey hare.

3. Looks like the bun is trying to pickup the truck.

4. Can’t you go any faster that bun is going to get us!

5. victoreia says:

I don’t know what’s more hilarious: Sabertoothabunnae Disapprovingus, or the hovertext about biblical scholars being vexed! :lol:

6. Pat Trenner says:

“Sabertoothabunnae Disapprovingus”

I agree with Victoreia. That’s utterly brilliant, Pyrit.

Sixteen tons of alfalfa-fueled funny-bunny FURY!

The one-and-only BUNZILLAAAAAA!
    Leaping a world-record TWENTY-THREE snuggling chinchillaaaaaaaas

The Brown Angels aerobatic sugar-glider team defy DEATH FROM THE SKIES!

Bunzilla gimme-caps to the first 500 spectatorrrrrs!

Only at Overload Speedway, just south of the Moderation Town exit.

Be there!

9. victoreia says:

:lol: :lol: (That’s closest I can come to a “rolling on the floor” smiley right now…..)

10. (The Original) Mel says:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I want 10 tickets! I want to be disapproved of.

11. Ali-baba says:

Are the pawhead seats still just $5?!
    I’m SO there! :-)

12. Warning: these clips feature killer rabbits

13. 8O

14. Did I forget to say GIANT killer rabbits…sorry :-)

15. HAHA! Good ‘ole Night of the Lepus! The bunnies running through the “town” and knocking over obvious toy poles, etc. They just looked scared! Poor buns.

16. Wooww … I haven’t seen this b-gem, but it’s been on my list for a while. Much “gorier” than I expected lol!!! Thanks for sharing!

(does anyone else think of a Monty Python sequence gone horribly wrong?)

17. Try to see it with a bunch of like minded friends.
    Also alcohol helps ;-)

18. i was honestly going to mention that. watched it when i was little at my pawpaw’s house and never forgot about it. c’est magnifique!

19. “That rabbit’s dynamite!”

20. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

21. there needs to be a museum of cuteology! who does one talk to about arranging something like that?!

22. Wasn’t that the original Roger Corman movie last week on SyFy? Oh wait, no tentacles.

23. OMG “Jurabbit period” made me snort.

24. Oh no, he’s broken his bonds and will soon be climbing the Empire State building.

25. “Bunzilla” reminds me of Wallace & Grommit Curse of the Were-Rabbit!

26. Adorable bunnies are just what I need first thing in the morning at work. :)

27. Is it wrong that this gigantic bunneh with its suv reminds me of Pierce Brosnan in Dante’s Peak?

28. lol!

29. We’re gonna need a bigger truck.

30. Bunny Rousseau says:

perhaps related to my Lop, Pugsley aka Pugslasaurus Rex

31. I think we’re going to need a bigger boat.