Thing’s is gonna be differnt ‘round here…

…now that Rango’s in town.

Reptiles gotta stick together, Kelly.

Comments

1. love heeeem!

2. >plink, plink<

3. He looks so serious!

4. (The Original) Mel says:

Frowny-face.

5. Yeah, little dude looks totally disapproving of something. That’s one disgruntled lizard!

6. Little oven mitts!

7. i don’t know he might just be really zen at the moment, you know, like a monk.

8. Must be ogling a herd of rabbits.

9. He’s like a teeny, tiny, teensy little dinosaur! If they were pretty green turquoise.

10. Turret eyes- The EPITOME of lookin’ at first, throwin’ to third. :D

11. You’re a stranger. Strangers don’t last long here.

12. Well, to paraphrase Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet: He is so f-ing suave!

13. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

One of the Great CO’ers (NTM, mebbe?) recently had a post all about Uber-Serious Animaux ….Seems like it oughtta be its own Tag????

or something …..

14. This town ain’t big enough for the both of us.

15. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

BTW — I shorely do wish that when I *grabbed* something, it would *stay grabbed* like the four sets of claws this fellow/ gal has available!!
    It’d be awesome on the city transit system ….

16. Guys, guys, the Direct-TV Mini-Giraffe is BACK!!!

17. Whenever I see a chameleon, I want to make the little mitten hands gesture.

18. bookmonstercats says:

Aaargh. I am ded of the qte.

We don’t get this in the UK, as far as I know, although I don’t watch much TV.

Thank you, Theresa. Teh happiness, I has it.

19. puddlepeppers says:

Yeah…adorabuls!

20. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

(gruff Western guy voice) Yep. Ah knew t’other day that one of these days, CO were gonna go ape **** over the leeeeeetle tiny giraffe-y guy (if not the Bosnian guy or — from whichevver area of La Russe, the Gangsta Guy is s’posed to come…)

/close gruff W. guy voice.
    /Begin squealy six-yr old girly voice:

YAY teeny tiny giraffe-y Guys!!!!

21. He’s cranky ’cause someone’s taking his picture when he’s shedding (note the peeling skin around the eye). Most lizards I’ve had Do Not want to be handled (read: bothered) when they’re shedding. I just want to put him somewhere nice and humid so he can get rid of that stuff.

22. tiny towel!!

23. Saw that! But I cannot take this guy seriously as the bad guy Ian Doyle on “Criminal Minds.” Even though he speaks with an Irish accent, I keep hearing him say, “Opulence. I has it.”

Teeny giraffes on treadmills, oh my!

24. So young, so disapproving. Those true chameleons always have that frowning expression but they still manage to be completely adorabuhls in their looks and all movements and actionsl

25. Why do I feel the need to go buy some car insurance?

26. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

also: I s’pose Los/ les Chiquitas are just decorative????

*sigh*

27. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

b’cause Geico is SO SUBTLE.

*gah*, directed at Geico, not at gizmo.

28. I cannot tell you how loudly I squeed when I first saw the wee giraffe on his wee treadmill. I think all the neighborhood dogs had panic attacks.

29. Why are I teh moderated? Barrooooooo :(

30. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

*hands you a Pepsi and a MoonPie*
    *feels sympathetic*

*pouts with you*

31. That’s Pascal from Tangled! Where’s Flynn..

32. How perfect is the picture given the context of the Johnny Depp movie!

With Love and Gratitude,

Jeremiah

33. That would be Rango’s cousin, F-ingo.

34. I DO make the gesture. Just can’t resist.

35. That’s the cutest Sleestak I EVER saw.

I love the mitts and “Meh”-mouth.

36. victoreia says:

*snerk*

37. Emmberrann says:

And it’s so TEENY! It’s sitting on the top of a Finger, peeps! That’s one teeny, itsy-bitsy-schmitzy li’l monsterette!

38. Pass those Moon Pies around, ONHSID! How about some Whoopie Pies, too?

39. HAW!

40. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

Hey there Theresa!!!

Izzit only heah in the Deeeeeeeeeep
    Sow-uth, thet them grocery stoahs, carry not only the choc-lit MoonPies, but also them
    ba-nann’ ones? or does you-uns Nawth uv the Mason-Dixon Lahn, git both kinds, too-hoo????

41. baby birdie says:

If I had seen the movie, this would have been HILARIOUS.

42. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

BTW Theresa — not sure about the pbs tv over there in yer neck ‘o the wuuds…
    but hyah in the Rainforest Jungle District, our Jax pbs will be airing several of the earliest episodes (hence the earliest histoire) of the Ken Burns “Baseball” series, on Sun evening. That will create about 5 or 6 hrs of a Ken Burns series on ‘Mericun (and possibly somewhere might include a bit about Japonais “Base-baru”…) Baseball, all on a Sunday afternoon!!!! “Check your local listings”!!!

(actually on some particular pbs webpage, it allows you to type in yer zip code to figger out and get the programming schedule chez vous!!!!)

43. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

Perhaps you meant to simply say
    “SqueeeeeeeeeeeEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee & etc” ???

44. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

wow.
    Truly, sincerely a cool level of knowledge and affection for Cranky McCrankypants the Lizard/ Iguana/INSERT CORRECT REPTILIAN SPECIES HERE ‘cuz I SHORELY have no correct clue on that detail.

45. “Oh, hai, it’s just me, trying ta blend in wid da landscape. Howmah doin?”

46. Esmemeow says:

There is a website (fake, but still cute) for teeny giraffes! http://www.petitelapgiraffe.com/

47. Alice007 says:

Oh…my…did you go to the petite giraffe breeders page linked in that video? If not you must go right now. http://www.petitelapgiraffe.com/index.php

48. ashagato says:

gizmo, so funny!

49. Weeelll, the Whoopie Pies are a New England Thing. Specifically a Maine thing.
    Compare here, Whoopie Pie:

Moon Pie:

50. Amazingk– you has it!

51. *makes clampy hands*

52. I have the DVDs. :mrgreen:

53. Like a reptile crossed with a Vulcan!

54. A face only a mother could love…..

55. bookmonstercats says:

Ernest Borgnine.

56. I love how you folks can so easily brighten my day by combining baseball AND cute!

Thanks bunches.

57. Sporkles says:

yay! chameleon belly poke!

58. Oh my god. *gasp* That’s the guy who plays Ian Doyle from Criminal Minds? I thought he looked familiar! ……..Great, just great. Now I’ll never be able to look at him without imagining a teensy gee-raff prancing around his ankles. Which might be a bit amusing.

59. If he spoke, it’d be Jack Nicholson’s voice, for sure.

60. My mind went with Rodney Dangerfield… “can’t get no respect around here.”

61. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

agreed.

62. Awesome oven mitt hands!

63. I agree on the Pascal from Tangled-likeness!

Tell me if this is not the same: Pascal disapproves of roguish fiends!

64. “i r sreus eggwanna”