Busted Boston

Upon being thrown in the pen, “Shiftyeyes” Dawggotti was heard to say, “The only reason I joined the gang was for the bling!”.

Just another fashion victim villain, Jason.

Comments

1. Oh no!!! …someone got caught with their paw in the biscuit jar!

2. Number fourty seven said to number three
    You’re the cutest jailbird I ever did see

3. Baybeh Boston brokers big break…

film at 11…

4. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

Them’s some of the cutest doggeh eyes Ah evah dun seen !!!!

5. WANT!!!!!!!11!

6. beep!
    and then a big >smooch< on teh nose!

7. Love black and white dogs wearing black and white clothes.

8. Hmmm, I love black & white things too but I cannot decide!
    Peeps, is this pup a fashion victim, villain or a victory???

9. meacu1pa says:

Has anyone seen this awesomeness????? Yale Law School is using cute puppeh therapy for stress!!!!

10. The eyes look photoshopped?

also, squee.

11. Victory! No matter what it’s wearing, it’s CUTE!

12. Hon Glad says:

He looks dressed for an Apache dance.

13. Mary (the first) says:

I agree: Victory!

14. 260Oakley says:

Another member of the Cosa Nosetra has gone down. (I bet he sleeps with the twitches.)

15. gotta introduce this babe to my boston, Sadie – she rocks a harley davidson studded collar like nobody’s bizness.

16. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

C’est un chanson excellent!!!!

Signed,
    “Elvis is IN tha building…..”
    (and also others who have sung it….)

17. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

‘tall depends, pyrit — one aspect remains unresolved.
    Is this item of toggery 100% non-abused worker cotton?
    or is it (shudder) poly(EEK) ESTER????
    (cue the ominous Edgar Allen Poe/ Horror Film heartbeat sounds)

18. Oooh! Go Monty!

19. That is the most perfect baby Boston I’ve ever seen!

20. My favorite version is the end of The Blues Brothers :)

21. I would like to officially start the campaign for an all Boston Terrier day on cuteoverload.com. Who’s with me???

22. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

nice “11’s”, btw :)

23. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

*raises hand, carefully, but makes certain that neither Maru nor Simon’scat (Hugh) is watchingk*

24. Needs an appropriate theme, like Bunday, Caturday, or Piday on 3/14.

25. ashagato says:

right there with ya, baby!!! bostons rule!

26. Bebeh needs a tin cup to rattle against the bars….. “nobody nose the trouble I’ve seen…” :-)

27. Oh how I would love to kiss those black lips!!

28. Aww, makes me think of my late grandmother’s Boston Terrier…Buster! :)

29. A total thug. True dat.

30. That’s my Sophie!

31. Elliott says:

Cute as heck! I absolutely adored this picture, your boston has extremely good markings, beautiful.