I call it: “Bunday with Feathers

This photographer was totally all:

“What am I going to do today with all my spare time—and ALL THESE FEATHERS!?”

“Oh. I know.”

bunny with the feathers
BUN PAW UP OMG:

Sender-Inner Katherine H. suggested these fine shots by photographer So Many Cupcakes.

Comments

1. look at those big cute eyes… omg omg

2. victoreia says:

The pink feather keels me….

3. YES ! with all respect to dogs, Bunday sounds much much better.

Don’t feel bad dogs; you can have any day: Mondog, Tuesdog, etc.

4. kibblenibble says:

Soft bun, soft feathers, soft blankies…awww.

5. baby birdie says:

Is the bunneh wearing some kind of makeup to make her eyes look bigger? :P

6. So cute, but someone went overboard with the eyeliner. ;-)

7. Snow white with almost completely round head and huge eyes. I’m not sure that I believe that this cutie is real! I believe it should be handed over to me for testing. I promise to return it (*heh heh heh*).

8. Oh, I have just completely melted into a puddle of goo. What a BEAUTY!!

9. oh! I am ded from the qte. I want to snorgle the bunbun. *wanders off looking for some qte to snorgle*

10. I wanted to make a clever comment, but my mind’s a blanc.

11. Hotot Hot!

12. You gotta love those Cleopatra eyes!

13. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

Esta muy elegante, non???

14. Mary (the first) says:

What happened to her earses? Did they get nibbled off? *nibble nibble*

15. totally!! LOL :P

16. earlybird1 says:

Love the winged eyeliner!

17. Somebody, cross this with a momonga!

18. 260Oakley says:

Wow, that feathered hare is giving me a 70’s flashback!

19. I bet. She looks so hot ;-)

20. O Bun, what big Een thou hast!

21. April's NaNa says:

What sort of buns are these? Besides absolutely adorable, I mean!

22. Such romantically laden disapproval! *swoon*

23. Chris B. says:

It looks like a dwarf hotot. They rule the eyeliner world.

24. That was my first thought too! Second thought, actually. First thought was, “IWANTIWANTIWANT”

25. Ali-baba says:

In the spring, a young rabbit’s fancy lightly turns to thoughts of mischief.

26. Nice!

27. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh… I am dissolving in the Qte…

28. I was thinking “Betty Davis Eyes” but Cleopatra works too!!! I just want the Bunny!!! PLEASE!!!

29. That feather boa, is no longer a goa.

30. (The Original) Mel says:

Deploying axis of snorgling recon mission in 3-2-1. *asplodes*

31. Bon is the real thing, you guys! I used to take her out in the park, and everyone would ask me if I put eyeliner on her. Which is impossible for so many reasons! She’s a hotot, and that breed has cute black rings around their eyes. She was the cutest bun ever.

32. Oh, that teeny tiny paw, delicately raised…. Deadly, deadly. :-) :-) Le Belle Bun Sans Mercei…. (Sorry, the brain cells for French spelling asploded when they saw the feather….)

33. BatBlaster says:

But they are so big its just plain adorables!!!

34. Precisely why this bunn is far too soft and silly to be made by nature!

35. sooo unbelievably cute!!

36. it’s the eye/ear/paw ratio.
    i’m ded too, of qte.

37. “Bun is the thing with feathers”

38. I love the bunn eyeliner. She MUST give lessons, because I always screw up mine! And the wee disapproval in the ever slight tilt of her hayd.

39. Beautiful bunny, and Beautiful photography.
    Nicely done!

40. Cue the bun-squee.

41. Pat Trenner says:

Nikki, there’s a dwarf white hotot at the Fairfax Humane Society who would lerve to make a trio with Pixie and Pallina…

[walks away slowly while whistling]

42. 260Oakley says:

Thank you, Emily Dickinbun.

43. You said “Dickinbun.” *snerk*

44. (The Original) Mel says:

I…Hehehe.

45. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!!! says:

It’s a walk-by Adoption Plotter!!!!

46. The bunny is way too adorable to be real!!

47. This. is. not. real. I refuse to believe.

Oh my….it is?……..oh……..dear….

48. 260Oakley says:

To quote Theresa: bwahahahaha!
    I didn’t even notice that. Must have been thinking about my favorite pudding, Spotted Dick.

49. *snerk*

50. :-D

51. This bun looks animé!

52. cutest thing on earth. I made it my boyfriend’s background pic on his laptop, and he liked it. :)

53. Dude wtf is your deal? This is an actual rabbit. Hotots really exist.