Paddy McPoodle’s Pub Rules

Faith and begorrah! To be sure, the bartender is always right. Ach, for St. Patrick’s Day, Guinness is always right.

This red toy poodle is Winston De Courcy. Even if you’re French you’re Irish on St. Paddy’s Day!

Too ra loo ra loo, Rae Bella.

Comments

1. “Ach”? :?:

2. (The Original) Mel says:

Boop me, I’m Irish!

3. wow! 1983 hair.

4. I was wondering where ye be all day…lookin’ for the gold?

Cute ginger pub poodle.

5. Gigi (the original one) says:

Erin Go Bragh! Let’s all have a green beer.

6. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

….so…….lemme see if I’ve got this correct. Short version:

THIS is WINSTON??????????

*suffers heart failure*
    or, as another, verreh clevaire CO’er said recently,
    “This is the Big One, Elizabeth!!! I’m on my way …..”

7. When Irish eiiiieeeyessss are smiiiiliiiiiiiiinnnnnnnng…!!!

8. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

IF I were Erin, I’d be goin’ [wait for it....] BRA – LESS!!!!!!

(*snerk*)

9. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“BOOP!!11!!!”

There. Howzat???? :)

10. Isn’t that one of the Wilson sisters (of “Baracuda” fame)?

11. Needs more shoulder pads.

12. Correction. Ahem, “Barracuda.”

13. Ah faith and begorrah but thee is a wee lass and a bonnie fain gel at that!

14. Küss mich, Ich bin ein Irlander.

15. warrior rabbit says:

No. Too thin. (Yes! I went there!)

16. Ach, yous ne’er been ta thee auld contreee

17. Uh-oh. Heart fans are gonna go all Crazy On You.

18. “gel”! You said gel! I’ll see your gel and raise you a Padraig.

19. So THAT’S where those little Irish step dancing girls get their wigs!

20. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

wow semi-“Choiman” Irish!!!!!

21. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

MY FAVORITE PUNCHLINE from this post!!!!
    BWA

ha and ha- HA!!!!!

22. that is the human-ist poodle I’ve evah seen!

23. Lerrinus says:

Prosh poodle perfers perfect pints! ;-)

24. look – his paws are crossed.
    what can that mean??

25. Of Guinness, with a shamrock “drawn” in the foam.

26. victoreia says:

*groan*

27. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Also also also: I think that (cough) “Winston” here, got his hairstyle from thees:

28. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Signed,
    Yup. Ye’re right. I GOT NO SHAME.
    None, whaddever. :)

29. victoreia says:

Faith! He’s no’ wearin’ the green!

30. Ach, yous ne’er been ta thee auld contreee?

31. tracylee says:

may the road rise up to meet’ye, little ginger one!

32. Mary (the first) says:

Probably crossed in hopes we are not going to ridicule his hairdo reminiscent of that 80’s rocker whose name I can not think of right now but you probably know who I mean…

33. Pinch him!

34. bookmonstercats says:

I’m thinking David Coverdale of Whitesnake (le sigh), who used to pout his glossed lips through his tangle of curls in the 80s. He can be forgiven for being the most glorious voice in rock. He’s more normal now.

35. Bragh-less. :mrgreen:

36. Madame X says:

Eric Carmen? Peter Frampton? Kenny G? The front man for Twisted Sister? So many singers, with so much hair…

37. A big gel’s blouse.

38. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!!! says:

Excellent clarification, Theresa. Very astute improvement.
    Thx.

39. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!!! says:

(Just in case an actual answer to that is useful … On a technicality, I think that actually I HAVE BEEN!!!!!111!!!!

For about five yrs, I was roommates with a gal who [ENTIRELY FACTUALLY STRAIGHT TRUTH HERE] was born and raised in Dublin Ireland. When her Da’ passed away (RIP), she asked me to accompany her back there for a week (AND she’s so amazing, she actually told me ahead, “I’ll pay for your flight/ RT” ??:) I lucked out to have some wonderful humans as friends like that) ….

After attending the service (NOT an entire latin Mass service) at an Auld Dublin Catholic Church (cobblestone floors INSIDE the Church; ya keep your Winter Coat on, during the service, thank you verreh much..)…a couple of days later, I got to select our “Tourist-y” Adventure. I did my Research Kid thing, before we left this sod, and found out that a PHENOMENAL WONDERFUL SPIFFY Irish National Thoroughbred Horse Stud exists within a 45-min train ride from her parents’ flat .

I believe that those fields are green, paved with the CASH it costs, to adequately care for those glorious animals. Nifty Fact of the Day: the Stud Farm has a Special Birthing Stall for mi’lady who might be pending birth on any particular day.

The End.
    *sigh of ultra contentment and Nirvana*

40. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!!! says:

DARN!!! I posted a response, Theresa, and it disappeared into the Netherworld …

Anyway, gist of my response is/ was: “Ye’re 300 % accurate with that!!! Good catch! Thx”

41. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!!! says:

THIS was The Hair of which I thought, when I first saw this Poodle.

(NOTE: this is my second attempt to post this link here….???)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

42. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!!! says:

This is The Hairstyle which came to my mind, when I first saw this Poodle’s Pic:

43. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!!! says:

Following is the address of a link to the photo that came to my mind, when I first saw the Pic of this Poodle (above). Enjoy!!! — and — “Snap OUT of it!!!”

44. Mary (the first) says:

Peter Frampton! That’s who I was thinking of! Thank you

45. That hair’do’ takes alot of upkeep, goodness thats gorgeous!

46. bookmonstercats says:

Amazing it wasn’t a full requiem mass, O NO. I’m RC and (excuse the pun) I used to lose the will to live at them. Probably diffferent in Dublin Cathedral, though, so much to wonder at.

Once you’ve been to Ireland, you understand why it’s called “God’s own country”. I’ve spent a lot of time on the eastern coast of Southern Ireland and it’s where I go back to, in my head, when I am stressed.

47. bookmonstercats says:

I saw Peter Frampton supporting Deep Purple a couple of years ago, Mary (tf). He is now completely bald, but strangely the more attractive for it. He was far too pretty, back in the day.

48. What this pooch needs, is nail polish !

49. Anyone else see Reba McEntire, in the 80’s?

50. crashnandicoot says:

Robert Plant? Rod Stewart?

51. It’s Simply Red! :P

52. No one has well, actually‘d this post yet?! Guess I’ll be the one to do it, then!

So, ahem… Well, actually… poodles are not French in origin, but German. The More You Know! *ching*

Adorable ginger bugger, by the way. And I’m not even a poodle fan! :D

53. baileysgrandmom says:

Das ist verboten, says my computerator. Both times.
    But I LOVES me some poodle!

54. YES! redheads do have more fun,

55. With elegantly crossed paws, Winston looks like he’s about to explain a few things – perhaps to someone who’s already had a few?

56. Lerrinus says: