We Got Ourselves a Skinny-Dipper!

We can tell by the look on his face that his Speedo just came off in the packing peanuts pool.

What a cute li’l pool nudel, Becca.

Comments

1. StormCat42 says:

Good heavens! Can you imagine if this little guy tried to hide every one of those peanuts?! You’d be finding them for years!!!

2. Someone PLEASE post a picture of a ferret in a speedo. My life will be complete.

3. WendyPinNJ says:

WANT!!

4. My ferret used to go underneath my cat’s litter. He would literally dive in and submerge himself under the litter. They are nuts.

5. A ferret may be the only creature alive that actually looks good in a Speedo.

6. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

good & funny but — “eeeuw” !!!!

7. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

OK folks, what’ll it be?

“Beep”? or
    “Boop”???

8. Given that anteaters in wrestling leotards were posted last week, someone really should. :P

9. Is that a ferret in a Speedo or are you just happy to see me? :-D

10. Sand worm!

11. Someone once said that ferrets are good pets for those who find kittens “insufficiently stimulating.” :mrgreen:

12. That’s what SHE said… uh, obviously, I guess

13. A kneesock in a Speedo!!

14. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

– erm –

15. tracylee says:

unlike submarine races, ferret swim-meets truly are a spectator sport!

16. tracylee says:

I’d vote baap or buup, personally :D

17. You clearly had the wrong submarine races. :P

18. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

pyrit: it’s a gun, in my pocket.

But we ARE glad to see ya, too :)

19. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Theresa: this is an ideal spot for Geoffrey Peterson to ask Craig Ferguson, “Is that, CODE???”

And, on a related subject: are you already familiar with Senor Peterson in the photo with the peace sign dangly earring and the ferrets??? He shows it on his show, fairly frequently, used as a punchline to various jokes …

20. tracylee says:

guess so! sub-mariner-bf told me I couldn’t watch, but NOW I KNOW I CAN! hooray!
    (and other various exclamations!)

21. I vote for ‘boop’ because ‘beep’ is already overused by the Road Runner. That and Betty Boop is one of the great icons of cute.

22. Stinkier says:

That’s a true statement Theresa! Mine are 5 and still insane.

23. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ tracylee:

don’t forget to use the numeral “1”, scattered semi-randomly, amongst the exclamation points !!!!11!!11!!11!!! :)

24. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Allrighty, then.

“BOOP” and, as a bonus, “baap”!!! :)

25. In your pants, ONHSID!

26. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Theresa:
    “in YOUR…” etc.

*giggle*
    I (heart) both Craig Ferguson *AND* Geoffrey Peterson!!!

27. It’s a ferret in my pocket!

28. *squealy fan girl !!!11!!!”

29. 260Oakley says:

She wore an itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, ferret packing-peanut bikini

(and there’s something goin’ thong around here.)

30. Yay! My shipment of cute is here :)

31. Bippity bobbity boop.

32. I have *got* to tell that to my friend who has three ferrets! :-D

33. Sasha's Mum says:

Just so long as he doesn’t pee in the pool …

34. Wow. 8O

35. Bazinga!

36. baby birdie says:

Just chillin’ in the PPP–Packing Peanut Pool. Alternatively, Pool of Packing Peanuts.

37. Just poke some holes in that box, and ship it right over express.

38. Well that’s just silly.

Everyone knows you’re supposed to ship ferrets in mailing tubes, not boxes.

39. ashagato says:

pyrit LOL!

theo hellllllooooooooo!

40. You don’t get sea o’ peanuts with mailing tubes. :)

41. tracylee says:

thanks – I’ll try to remember that!
    (it’s easy to get squealy when naval-gazing…)

42. tracylee says:

43. What can brown do for you? Yes, this will do nicely!

44. Peanut packing mamma.

45. Mary (the first) says:

OMG I have Craig on TV in the other room. I love him. Love this little ferret too although I don’t think I would want one. Kittens are sufficiently stimulating for me! :D

46. Some good, clean fun we had with our ferrets: we made a rice box for them. We filled a plastic underbed storage box with cheap white dry rice. Hilariousness ensued as they played “sandworm” in it.

47. double yes!

48. Do ferrets and kittens get along?

49. KatieZ, ferrets are like kittens that never grow up. I imagine if they are introduced when the kittens are young (to the ferrets it will make no difference, ferrets are eminently sociable and adaptable), they will have lots of fun together. When we had ferrets, only the youngest of our cats would have anything to do with them. The older cats didn’t dislike them; they just didn’t really acknowledge them unless the ferrets trod upon their turf.

50. I imagine the older cats sticking their noses up in the air, and whispering disparagingly to each other, as they stalked past the ferrets, ‘Really! When will they EVER grow up!?’.

51. SonjaArashi says:

My ferts love harassing our cat. She and my oldest ferret grew up together, age-wise they’re only about a month apart and were introduced young. =3 Our two dogs don’t like the ferrets at all. They don’t growl or attack, they just get up and leave.

52. While the picture looks ADORABLE, please please please don’t put him in non cornstarch packing peanuts. I have a horrible feeling those aren’t and may inspire others to do the same. Ferrets like to eat foamy things (TRUST ME- daily vaseline doses and poop in ziplok with water squishes are NOT fun!!!) and many ferrets have gotten INSANELY sick/died from these. Their mouths are giant in comparison to their itty bitty guts and foam blocks them right up. I don’t mean to sound harsh- I really have your fuzzy’s and your best intrest at heart. One of my brats found a foam thing once and I nearly had a heart attack from all the woory. Thank the lord he was young and had guts of steel and pooped it all out! Older guys (Over a year) don’t usually have as much luck. =[