Firth Date

Well I hath a lovely time tonight. Thankth for a wonderful evening and ethcorting me home.

How about a thmooch thweetie?

…Thweetie? …Hey where’d you go?!?!

Did Thally have thith troubel with Hairy, Joel?

1. “No Tongue.”

2. victoreia says:

3. O No He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Victoreia, I’ll see your *snerk* and checkmate you.

4. Aww…I will give a smooch anytime, little one!

5. O No He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“a thmootch” ;)

6. Emmberrann says:

Ah, Pyrit! Ya got me! Hoo-hoo (I’m laffin so hard, I can’t make a ha sound!)

7. I can hear Daffy duck lol

8. Fleurdamour says:

He needs to get together with the Maple Sap Sipper.

9. Lucy's Mommeh says:

No, no…maple sap LAPPER!

10. Hilariouth!!

11. It’s the Cindy Brady of the dog world :-D

12. Gigi wins at interwebs! :D :D :D

BTW, if you check on Maru’s site, she and her human are safe, thank God.

13. I mean he and his human…
    sorry about that

14. *sobbing with laughter*

15. tracylee says:

pleasantly surprised, sure…

but here I thought y’all were gonna tell me I finally got that dream date with our Mr. Colin ;)

I guess this cutie will do!

16. Princess of Insolence says:

There’s a Mr. Darcy out there for everyone, you darling little pup!

17. Yeah, false advertising! I thought there would be oodles of Colins firth-coming.
    Alas, just a lingually-challenged derp-dawg.
    Bring on the wet puffy-shirt contest! Hunks-of-CO calendar ahoy!

18. Ha ha, me too, I was expecting some Mr. Darcy action! I just got back from a Firth date….Colin in full ceremonial uniform, siiiiggghh. This little dewd’s speech impediment is really cute too though.

19. (The Original) Mel says:

Yeah really. Where is Colin? I’d be disappointed if this Papillion wasn’t so perky and anerable.

20. What do you think is making her tongue hang out? :mrgreen:

21. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Who took my teethes?

22. So I have to know. Exactly how many cockeyed, toothless, tongue flapping papillons ARE there in the world?! Until CO, I had never even dared to dream of such redonkulous cuteness, but first came Jay the “Deep Thoughts” cutie who subsequently sported a very festive party hat. I thought, “Well there now. THAT is adorable.” So I went along minding my own beeswax completely unaware that there were others! Then today, you hit us with this cutie patootie, who looks a little bit different from Jay. Thank you, CO, for the non-stop happy surprises!! :)

23. earlybird1 says:

Reddest tongue ever! Someone’s been nipping at the Kool-Aid!

24. Hove the lovertektht…. I mean, love the hovertektht!

25. “Thomeday my printhe will come….”

26. Very worth of an L-o-L. :-)

With Love and Gratitude,

27. Aussie_Gal says:

It’s a female Worgen! I KNEW that they modeled it off of a domesticated dog and not a wolf!

28. The Kingth Thpeeth

29. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

30. Andi from NC says:

Kind of makes me think of the guy from Princess Bride (only WAAAY cuter): ”

31. Kinda looks like Barney Fife? Love that goofy face!!

32. cyberpunkrocker says:

Marty Feldman

33. no really how cute is that!!!!!!!