Spin the Banana

As they both stared in crestfallen silence, Carl and Belinda knew fun times with the “bun-nana” would only lead to heartbreak.

My bad, Gwenovere. I was hungry.

1. absolutely cute!

2. Ohhh, a “Wood-Land Get-Away.” We know what that means, don’t we, eh? eh? *nudge nudge*

3. Oh man–I knew this was a suggestive post. Or is it a food joke?

4. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“If the tree’s rockin’, don’t come a’knockin’ …”

5. rabbits will be rabbits

6. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Me no unnerstan’ entirely, but me likes Tha Cute.

7. Oh dear, I don’t have a good feeling about this.

8. Ali-baba says:

Look out! The eyes are almost at full firing strength! Aieeeeeeee :-0

9. Hon Glad says:

Dark bun looks crestfallen.

10. Agreed. Looks like he’s saying “I didn’t mean to do it — honestly!!!”

It’s okay, hun… we’ll be forgiving you almost everything, anyway.

11. (The Original) Mel says:

Is that…the bananaphone?????

12. Princess of Insolence says:

“I’ve got this feeling, it’s so appealing…”

13. “For us to get together and sing?”

14. hehe! Love how the beige bun has its
    tootsie ready to grab the nanner. This gave me a smile :)))))

15. Bananarama!

16. oh geez… I would SO love to have another bunneh some day… but I have promised myself not till I get back to a more normal number of kittehs… :(

17. 260Oakley says:

Buns are bummed because the banana has to split. They thought he was staying ’til Sundae.

I’ll just go ahead and groan for you all on this one.

18. *GROAN* :D

19. ♫♫”buffalo soldier . . . dreadlocked Rasta . . . he was a buffalo soldier in the heart of America . . . YO YO YO YO-YO YO YO!” ♫♫

20. PS: That should be Bun-falo soldier, of course.

21. 260Oakley says:

I said “split” not “spliff”, mon.

22. *Dreadlocked octopus voice* “Every little ting gonna be alright!”

23. Don’t bogart my banana, mon.

24. Oh dear is that all we are getting for dinner! OR==== You eat it No, you eat it no you eat it, lets get mickey to eat it, OR==== I know things where tough, but only one banna between both of us! OR======This doesn’t look like a carrot to me!

25. Is that a banana or are you just happy to see me?

26. “There’s money in the banana stand”

27. OMG, an Arrested Development reference

Rebecca wins at the interwebs!!!

28. I am in the Mod lounge right now…am enjoying a banana-tini :)

29. *Passing Saffron a banana spliff, erm, split. :mrgreen:

30. To me this looks more like a Bunihana fail.

31. Killer Klown says:

BeigeBun is staring at the camera.
    “Look, I know you’re a clever monkey and all, but us _civilized_ woodland creatures _peel_ them before we eat them.”

32. luvstehQte says:

hmmmmm, what with the suggestive party game and the conveniently located woodland get-away, this whole scene smacks of a lead-up to an unplanned teenage (multiple) pregnancy!

33. Orange!

And you already know the rest of the joke!

34. “yes, we have no bananas….er…yes, we have half a nanner, we have half a nanner, today”

35. very cool!… This was a photo I submitted this ages ago. Brown bun is now about 3 years old. Here he was about 6 months old. Great captions you guys added… very funny!

36. Awwww. Chubby cheeks!