Cats ‘n’ Racks

Now that’s what I call staying abreast of the latest mews!

Thanks for the discreet delivery, Anna.

1. Pyrit, this is your best post EVER.

2. OMG tinee tabbee!!11!1!!!11!!

3. Gigi (the original one) says:

Mews stand.

4. :twisted: Where one can gently pick up a sleeping kitten for snorgling :twisted:

5. such STRIPES! :D

and Pyrit with the Pun-Fu, too. ;)

6. Hurrah! Tiny tawny tabby Teho-bait works again!

7. I counted three. Did I miss any?

8. Puns, I mean. Not stripes. There are too many of those to count.

9. victoreia says:

OMG!!!!11!!! Theo!!!1!!!

….closely follows ‘OMG marmie!!!!!!!11!!!!

10. kibblenibble says:

Aww. So cozy.

11. It lifts, and separates.

RIP Jane, one of the bestest racks ever.

12. Queen of Dork says:

Cats are so goofy. They can just be comfy anywhere! :) I’ll bet a cat could fall asleep on top of a…um….I don’t know. A Thing I guess. My Albert falls asleep on his scratching thing which is not very big or comfortable looking to sleep on but he manages it somehow.

13. My Abby loves to sleep on her scratching thing. Did you know you can buy double-wide scratching things? I got one for her and she luvs it.

14. Our cats love the double wides! We have one that is sloped, and our marmie boy likes to alternate between scratching uphill and downhill.

And BTW, this tiny fellow is gorgeous! Our marmie was an adult when he moved in with us, but I imagine he looked a lot like this guy. That is to say, absolutely adorable.

15. My sister, a farmer, walked into one of their outbuildings, one hot summer day, and found two kittens, sleeping curled up in a nice, cool, bucket of NAILS!! Yikes!

16. Queen of Dork says:

That’s hilarious! And Fluffy, double wide scratching things?! I must get to the store to check that out. Because Fat Albert would more than likely want one. :)

17. BatBlaster says:

Well that wasn’t what I expected lol.

18. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

Kitties are perplexingly perplexing.

But Cute. Almost always cute.

19. Darn. I was all set to make popcorn until I scrolled down! Now I’m hungry.

20. [pops butter in microwave] but perhaps someone will noof on the underpants gnomes’ leavings, stage right?

21. 260Oakley says:

Excellent titillation, Pyrit. I’m ready to bust a gut.

22. :)

23. You are such a booby.

24. Look at the stripies! Extra-bold stripies! I love it!

25. Princess of Insolence says:

Man, I wish I had a rack like that…..

26. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

while I wish, I had a CAT like that…

27. MoonCatty says:

The Sunday Times… now with kitten supplement!

28. My papers NEVER came with the kitteh supplement…if they had, mebe I wouldn’t have canceled my subscription?

29. victoreia says:

You and me both!

30. 260Oakley says:

Would that be the Sunday edition of the Mew York Times?

31. tracylee says:

thought it was the Caturday edition…

32. I think it’s page 3 of the Sun.

33. 260Oakley says:

Well, I know that’s were you’d find the racks…

34. Noelegy says:

All the mews that’s kit to print.

35. Now, this is my idea of a cats in racks post. :)

36. Best Cats’n’Racks EVAR!

37. We-e-e-e-ell… ahem… how bout “Best Bait-and-Switch Ever” maybe instead? ;)

38. Mary (the first) says:

What bait-and-switch? You got your cat.. and your rack.. no switching!

39. Yeah, exactly. The only better one I ever saw, the cat was actually tucked into one of the old (erm, pardon me, ‘antique’), fridge-sized, computer rack. Circa 1969–the rack, not the cat.
    How’d I recognize that?
    My husband collects ‘antique’ computers. Lucky me. :roll:

40. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

So you live in an enormous industrial warehouse, then???

41. birdcage says:

42. baby birdie says:

Love the closed kitteh eyes!

43. Mary (the first) says:

I have just noticed that the photos are no longer marked with categories. When did that happen? And … why?? (Barooo!)

44. Tiger,Tiger,burning bright.

45. All the news that’s fit to…..zzzzzzzzzzz…………..

46. crashnandicoot says:

47. It’s yellow journalism!

48. Noelegy says:

We were visiting family yesterday, and my 2 1/2 year old twin nieces were there. They love pictures of kitties even though they don’t have any kitties (allergy issues) so I was looking up photos of kittayns on their grandma’s iPad to show them. I found one photo of a clutch of fluffy ragdoll kittayns.

One of my nieces looked at the photo and decreed: “CHICKENS!” :)

49. I can’t get over how beautiful that tail is, those lovely stripes!

50. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*Holding up Protest Sign, which reads
    “We Want a ‘sleppy’ Tag; We Want a ‘sleppy’ Tag!!!!”*

51. This is my kitty :D he’s huge now and justvas stripy!!!