Sticky Simon

Simon’s cat just got into a sticky new predicament!

Watch as he prevails in the end!

Catch ALL of Simon Tolfield’s Simon’s Cat episodes at SimonsCat.com.

Comments

1. OMG that is totally what cats do. My cat accsadently had duct tape get stuck to her fur and believe me there was more than a few scratches that night. LOL and more LOL

2. victoreia says:

*snicker*

3. Sadly I have the same problem as Simon’s Cat… and I’ve got thumbs, too ;)

4. muttluver says:

*snerk* in the end……. XD

5. WendyPinNJ says:

Yay! We LOVE Simon’s Cat in our house. Matter of fact, my oldest kid was asking me if there were any new one’s out. It’s uncanny.

6. kittehgalore says:

Dammit Simon, stop spying on my kittehs! :o

7. Gigi (the original one) says:

It’s OK Simon, I can’t handle tape either.

8. LOL I love simons cat.

9. Have to hide the tape from one of my kitties. He eats it!

10. Ruffian9 says:

Love the “NOW I’m annoyed” sounds. Hee.

11. So true! Though my cats tend to freak out WAY more than Simon’s did. With mine it’d go more like “omgomgomg it’s on me get it off, get it off, getitoff, GETITOFF” followed by hissing and hiding under the bed.

12. Saw this in the book and it still makes me chuckle.

13. LOL, that hind leg shake is spot on!

14. Very true! LMAO at that!

15. After all his shenanigan, Simon deserves that little bit of tape.

16. Simon’s cat ends up looking tabby! Love, love these videos!

17. Hon Glad says:

I have the same problem, that, and finding the end of the tape.

18. Hahah! All cats are alike with sticky stuff! They hate it! Well, my 3 do anyways, LOL

19. Tabby? Surely you mean “tubby”? ;)

20. One of the four cats I have the priviledge to live with, Chester (chocolade British shorthair) LOVES licking the glue out of sticky tape. Once he detects sticky tape, he becomes a hopeless addict; otherwise he is as noble and dignified as you can only imagine:)

21. metsakins says:

I wonder how Simon’s cat is going to pull off the “I meant to do that” move that cats always seem to do.

22. Poor kitty. I witnessed this once with a majestic, 28-pound cat named Puss. Only thing that ever rattled him. When that cat sat on your lap, you were sat on.

23. LOL ! My cats have had the same thing happen with the sticky back Christmas bows. They love to play with them (removing them from presents before said presents have been given!) and end up with them stuck to them somewhere. I loved when Simon’s cat got the tape stuck to his ear.

24. That was my favorite part! :D

25. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

….”when my wife sits around the house, she SITS AROUND the house…”

26. P.S. Same kitty also licks photographs! OMG

27. I loved the ear flick.

28. no, tab-by! ;-)

29. Hmm, call me dumb (or foreign, hehe), but I don´t get it. Please don´t explain though cause it will have lost the joke by then! ;)

30. Lurkingsmirk says:

Awww this reminds me of the Pluto cartoons…one where he had a clam latch on to him and another when a piece of gum got stuck to him. Those shorts gave me a lot of anxiety because he looked so distressed and somehow would get into trouble with Mickey.

31. Sasha's Mum says:

Ooh, my Sasha is a tape licker too! Also envelopes. And I thought she was the only one …

32. I also end all my lost arguments with a Hmph whilst stalking superereriorly away

33. I’ve been a fan since the very first video of his. Glad to see so many shorts coming out!

34. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“while stalking supereriorily” = HA!!

35. Hey, did you guys hear that Simon’s Cat has a daily feature now in the paper?

36. P. Earl says:

For being a british cat, surprised it wasn’t titled Sellotape. Simon knows his audience. lol

37. starling says:

And then you can’t getitoff …

38. starling says:

Just a shame it’s The Mirror.

39. starling says:

Sticky tape is what the Blue Peter presenters call it.

40. Back in the eighties, we lived on a ranch in the middle of nowhere. We had horses, goats, rabbits, etc….and LOTS of flies. We had fly paper hanging around places they liked to congregate i.e. the kitchen. We had a cat get nosy with said fly paper. All of a sudden as we sat watching tv, the cat went streaking past about 90 miles an hour and out the pet door trailing the fly paper. Hours later she came back, exhausted, filthy and minus the fly paper. hehe

41. simon’s cat is just as entertaining as watching a cat and yarn. ;)