Not on the Brochure

If you’re on a cruise and visit a strange remote island and find yourself with tattooed castaways, er contestants, noshing cicadas, weaving earthworm hammocks, who challenge you to mud wrestling, RUN AWAY!

If only it was Candid Camera, Morgan.

Comments

1. Jeff Mason says:

Aww I wish he was really coming toward me.

2. TrixandSam says:

Incoming!!!11!!!11

3. Re: Survivor. “I came to tell you, on me you shouldn’t count.”

4. I WANT TO HUG THE PUPPY!

*pant**pant*

Sorry….lost it there.

5. Pink toe beans!!

6. Princess of Insolence says:

I bet that pup gets excellent cell phone reception with those ears….

7. Gigi (the original one) says:

WANT!

8. O No He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

:) :)

9. O No He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

eeeez he/ she a Jack Russel(l) Terriere???

10. Bright eyed and bat eared.

11. Later on, the Pup sits down to clean his paws and discovers he has true grit.

12. Fleurdamour says:

Yes, he’s definitely a shady character.

13. When our pupper charges at us like this, we call it ‘being puppeedoed.

14. Ooo, if only I had 3-D glasses! Those toebeans are spectacular!

15. Why yes, I WILL hug you, little guy. [Opens arms, prepares to be tackled]

16. :) :)

17. Paw-sickie!

18. A Cardigan Welsh Corgi! awesome dog. herds cattle. and sometimes people.

19. Mebbe. But I kind of think it looks more like a terrier? Legs are too long and slender for a Corgi, methinks. But whatever, it is CUTE!!! And very enthusiastic….

20. o gosh, action shot! excellent pic!

21. He looks like a rat terrier! My granddad had one when I was younger! Her name was Frisky!

22. Methinks a Rat Terrier! Here’s a google image pic of a rat terrier puppy for comparison: http://puppydogweb.com/gallery/ratterriers/ratterrier_brown.jpg

23. “…weaving earthworm hammocks…”??? SRSLY? 8-O

(No, I’m not a Survivor/Castaway/whateverit’scalled watcher.)

24. JannieWolf says:

I’m going to guess a baby Basenji.

25. Would this travel critic lie?? Would he lie?? Oh plz….no way would he lie.

26. Cute Cute Cute. Come on, Kiddo, let’s go for a romp!

27. I’m guessing a Rat Terrier. I had one growing up, and she had very similar coloring and features. I *think* Jack Russells typically have a more wiry coat, too.

28. Canid camera?

29. Waxwork says:

As the proud owner of a Rat Terrier, I throw my vote behind the Rat Terrier. Great dogs, Jack Russell personalities, but with an off switch. I swear mine won’t get out of bed before 11am.

30. Did I hear the dinner bell? I’m coming! OR==== I’m a big boy now see how fast I can run!

31. ratchic says: