The tiniest ‘Pbbbbffft.’

Will you please scroll down for the tiniest of ‘Pbbbbfffts’?

Sender-Inner Kalen G. says her horse Gold Doc went for a drink but forgot to put his tongue completely back in his mouth. Ahn. [Head tilt]

Comments

1. How blindingly beautiful!

2. I know just how you feel Gold Doc…happens to me ALL the time….

3. O No He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Er ist sehr beeeeyoooootimous!!!!

4. kibblenibble says:

He still manages to keep his dignity.

5. Queen of Dork says:

Wow! Stunning and beautiful!

6. Horses and sunny days just go together so perfectly, don’t they??

7. Sunnylessmum says:

Oh Flo!

8. Queen of Dork says:

Yes! They really do! I can smell the hay and the sunshine just by looking at that photo. I feel happy just looking at it. A spring day. Spring!

9. I love horses!! We don’t see near enough of them on here IMHO. =) I love all the other cute animals, but horses are definitely my favorite! So beautiful!

10. (The Original) Mel says:

You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him put his tongue back.

11. nicely done!

12. baby birdie says:

I totally agree, QoD.

13. TopBirdieLover says:

So cute, so sweet, so GREAT!!!! Awesome horsey!

14. O No He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

I”ll second this opined opinion / request ….:)

15. “Hmm, fine horse d’oeuvres.”

16. Queen of Dork says:

Thread Grab: Hey Peeps! I love my new cat Albert! Fat Albert is so awesome and I soooo love him! (Sorry to outburst like that. I needed to tell SOMEONE and I thought you all would be the best. My aunts and uncles would be like, “Yeah. Okay. your cat is furry. Please, Stef, get a life) :)

17. Yaaay for Awesome Albert! :-) nuthin like a new kitteh to burst about, is there?

18. Ahhh, the falling in love stage with a new pet. Makes up for all the adjustments they also require. QoD, you are so right. We understand.

19. Queen of Dork says:

Thanks you guys! I thought I would never get over SamKitty’s passing. Actually, I really haven’t. That was (is) so incredibly crushing. But wow! Albert is such a handful and such a love!

20. Albert rocks and so does his new mommy!

21. Gigi (the original one) says:

You call him Fat Albert? I love it! Especially since he is probably very little yet.
    I have pet names for all my pets too :-)

22. Queen of Dork says:

Hi Gigi! I call him Fat Albert because I named him after the cat I grew up with (from 5 years old until 17) He looks quite like him. My new baby, Albert is not so very little…he’s 3 yrs old and quite a large boy. He’s somewhat startling because he’s big but he behaves like a kitten. I have this purple cube toy for him that he can crawl in. My daughter and I know to LOOK OUT when he’s in that thing. Because he seems to think that he’s in a fort and must go on the offensive and burst out of it to attack us! So whenever he’s in there, we tell each other, “Look out! Albert is in his fort!!” He’s so funny. He crouches in there and looks all scary and ferocious. When he’s in his cube he’s all, “groowwwl. I’m a jungle panther who will attack you! grrrrrrrrrrrr” (So scary) :)

23. Gigi (the original one) says:

:-)

24. Is it possible to look at these pictures and NOT go, “ppbbbffft?”
    PPBBBFFFTT!!

25. O No He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

– Evidently, it’s NOT possible :)

Signed,
    “ppbbbffft”

26. neigh-neigh’s wee raspberrie berry berry cute!

27. But can you smell the horse? :P Mmmmmmm!

28. Yay Albert! He’s got you, doesn’t he? Wrapped around his little pawsies.

29. I third it!

30. I love the way horses smell. Even manure doesn’t smell particularly bad to me, it’s just a barn smell.

31. O No He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

I guess in *certain situations* (a barn that needs an intervention from the local animal control division, as happens often on Animal Planet),
    the manure can be bad, but …

overall, I agree. As a whippersnapper, I used to go over to one of the state parks (fortunately my parents put us in a house only about 20 min walk from a delightful huge foresty place in DC/ near Alexandria VA) where *sigh* they had an entire barn with about four or five horseback officers’ horses. I used to go there,
    specifically to visit les chevaux. And b/cuz it was particularly well-managed, the barn was an absolute pleasure.

*reminded of Charlottes’ Web,
    the PHYSICAL BOOK not the film altho that’s fine too I’m sure*
    *another sigh of nostalgia*

32. Gorgeous George! Love the tiny tongue tip, too. :o)

33. O No He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

psst, Th — according to the News Releases that I’ve read,
    Albert’s paws are ackshually (ahem) rather sizable ….
    Think ” Abominable Snowman” feet..

34. Hee! This is adorable! My kitties do this all the time.

35. dottiebj says:

I fourth it!!!

36. Katie R. says:

My horses do this all the time too! Its so cute!

37. what a beautiful boy! great photos :)

38. ratchic says:

when I looked at it, I went “pft pft thp thp thp” as if there were a hair on my tongue.