And the nom-nom-nominees are…

Bunnies. Of course. And they would like to thank their produce-rs.

And the best picture goes to, Silvia!

Comments

1. Martha in Washington says:

I think her make-up artist may have gone a little heavy with the mascara. Other than that…FABULOUS!! She wins the Red Carpet!

And I just have to say this–YAY!! Colin won! I loff heem!

2. Me too lofs Colin and it’s about time he won for his wonderful work. 3 cheers for Colin!!!!!

3. Martha in Washington says:

So where is everybody? Was I the only one not invited to Elton John’s Oscar party? *sulks off to corner to pout*

4. fish eye no miko says:

Bunnies aren’t just cute like e’vrybody supposes
    They’ve got those hoppy feet and twitchy little noses
    And what’s with all the carrots?
    What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?
    Bunnies, bunnies
    It must be bunnies!

5. fur is mother.

6. Martha in Washington says:

*applause applause*

7. YAY! My IEDH won! A very high-ranking-one, let me add. :D

8. No, Martha, it looks like you were the only one who was invited, nudge nudge wink wink. 8O

9. once more, with FEELING!

one of teh best BtVS eppies ever. Anya would flee from this anerable bunbun. amusingly i just left a buffy fansite to find this comment. my sleepless night is complete!

10. My comment disapeared into the ether, so here goes again

Cellery celebrant celebration.

11. I believe this is a scene from “There’s Something About Bloody Mary”.
    (Then again, it could just be a stalk photo.)

12. bookmonstercats says:

This bun most definitely is not disapproving. And what eyelashes!!

13. Gigi (the original one) says:

You think the Oscars winners speeches are long and boring? Just imagine if a bunny won the Oscar and thanked her whole family! LOL!
    P.S. Yeah for Collin winning best actor!

14. Lettuce all offer the winner our congratulations

15. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

We hope that he included you, in his “Thank You” speech :)

16. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Pyrit is surely giving Mike some wonderfully poetic competition in
    the prose & puns division!!!!

“double the celery” = *snerk*

17. If a bunny won the Oscar, it’s speech would be “Hmph, I’d rather have had the gift bag”

18. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

– trueness!!

19. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

20. OUCH!

Celery stalks at midnight.

21. *Plink Plink* What glamorous lashes!

22. Nobody has beeped that nose yet?!

Beep!

23. The lashes are lashing me!

24. correct!

25. omg Bunnies!! He looks like MY Bun! I nom nom nominate him (either bun) for best nomming…

26. Martha in Washington says:

I had this same conversation with a friend! Why are the “real” women in these men’s lives NEVER mentioned?

27. Martha in Washington says:

I must have gone to the wrong house.

28. It’s an omen! It’s a higher power trying to tell me through bunnies that we’re all gonna die!

29. i hear bunbun was in a bit of trouble for not thanking his reproducers.

30. Appropriate encore……

31. Juniper Jupiter says:

BUNLASHES!!!! :O

32. baby birdie says:

Nom nom nom……

I love buns! And celery! And bun buns munching on celery! 8D

33. warrior rabbit says:

Colin thanked his wife Livia. Basically said everything great in his life had happened since (and because) he met her.

34. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Well, *that’s* sehr nice, then :)

35. Nom nom …