The All-Knowing Clairvoyant Hamster Foresees Ominous Events in Your Future

Yes… Yes, I’m getting an image now: I see a stranger, a tall man in a trench coat and clown shoes… there is a car chase, many explosions and a sequel… Some Baptists are tap dancing; in the clicking of their heels there is a coded message: “Don’t… trust… the…” I… I cannot continue without sunflower seeds…

His name is Nacho, says SimonSays.

Comments

1. *doh*

2. You know, there is a character in an opera called “Die Allewissender Muschel” (The All-Knowing Mussel”). Really.

3. Nacho is an excellent hamster name.

4. If only I could see an extraordinarily cute hammie like this in my future.

5. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

*is surprised that Theresa might not yet have
    picked up on the Broccoli (sp?) reference & begun singing The Br. Song…..*

6. Sour cream and chive flavored Nacho!

7. Those little paws are killing me.

8. Gigi (the original one) says:

The bells! The bells!

9. kibblenibble says:

NOMTOM, the magic you create when you add your stories to these pictures is priceless.

10. That looks like the “Oh, my head!” posish, to me…..

11. NTMTOM, your narrative = tewtelly brill. Some Baptists are tap dancing…followed by the anguish of being unable to continue without treats…Then the scroll down to the Big Photo Reveal. I’m giving you a standing ovation.

And the hilarious little ham–such anguish! Oh how great the burden of knowing the future! Ha. So dramatic and adorable.

12. I want to put him in my pocket and snuggle him, but clearly cannot. The reason is right there in his name: Nacho Hamster. *le sigh*

13. one ,two three, look and see,

14. Oh NO! I can’t LOOK! or he is saying = Oh no my head hurts! or he is saying = If I cover my eyes maybe it will go away!

15. Does the All-Knowing Clairvoyant Hamster have a 900 number? I require a reading from this cute lil guy immediately.

16. Episcopalians and Lutherans don’t recognize the Pope, and Baptists don’t recognize each other in the liquor store. :mrgreen:

17. Sorry, I was exhausted from answering the Bananaphone.

18. Lil’ Hammie says : You Can’t See Me !!!!

19. warrior rabbit says:

Ha ha ha ha ha! Nice!

20. my boyfriend calls me nacho too…hmph

21. You know why Baptists don’t have…erm…secks, don’t you? (Trying to figure out how to get around the moderator, heh!)

Because it looks too much like dancing.
    :mrgreen:

(I am a Baptist, so I’m allowed to say that.)

22. Nacho average fortune-teller!

23. Martha in Washington says:

If he was truly an all-knowing clairvoyant hamster, HE would call YOU.

24. Martha in Washington says:

Maybe he’s been partying with freshman kitteh.

25. @Theresa – good knowledge! I don’t think it’s one of Strauss’s best, sadly, apart from the ‘Zweite Brautnacht’ aria….

26. “Muschel” in German actually means “shell”, not mussel (I´m German). ;)

27. Nacho is a great name for *any* small pet methinks! :)

28. Cross me palm with silver dearie, Madam Zaza sees all.

29. bookmonstercats says:

Heh! Heh!

30. Oops! Sorry, I knew it, it was a brain-typo. Sorry!

It’s still silly, though, isn’t it?

31. Knowledge is my business!

32. I thought that they don’t have sex standing up because it could lead to dancing!

33. It is. Very. ;)

34. Yes, my friend “Matahari” told me she was particularly impressed about your knowledge of old movies. You basically have an old classic movie for anything that is said here! :D

35. Hahaha!

36. One of your best, NOMTOM. Honestly, for me, the cuteness is becoming secondary to your matchless prose.

37. I think Nacho lives in Twin Peaks. Or Tweaks, as it’s known in our house.

38. NOMTOM, I would like to shake your hand someday, sir. This entire post had me laughing harder than I have in a long while. :)

39. Quiet! I’m trying to keell you with my mind!

40. Is that Strauss as in Richard, or Johann? Either way, that is a great title! It reminds me of the one that sort of translates as “The Worm Armorer” – but I can’t remember the original!

41. The cards am never lie! (Miss Cleo flashback, for those who have seen her television commercials)

42. LMAO!!!! The Great Hamsterini knows all! (But he still needs to dial 411 to get your number.)

43. That, too. :D

44. Maybe his mom will let you borrow him for a few minutes.

45. Man! I haven’t thought about Miss Cleo in about 10+ years!

46. He could be playing hide and seek with other hammies…he does look like he is counting

47. Richard. I’m thinking of how you tell them apart. I wanted to say Johann does the waltzes, but Richard did an opera, “Der Rosenkavalier,” that is full of waltzes, so that doesn’t really work. :(

I have to say, though, that there seems to be a definite lack of naked people in Johann’s works. And of course, Johann is Austrian, and Richard is German.

48. And i was happy that way! :P

49. This is what I look like after I’ve had a bad day;……and since I’ve had a string of them, I’m kinda wurried that I will eventually look like this permanently……..
    Sooooo: move over, Hammy: we’ll sit together & commiserate……. :shock:

50. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Well, thinkin’ on Mizz Cleo made me grin — like this :)

51. :lol:

52. BAHAH. Or he could be saying “Oh noes!!”

53. HamStrodamus. Just sayin’.

54. Is that story the most obscure movie reference I’ve ever encountered or are you just being silly?

55. Poor Miss Cleo . . . she was apparently neither psychic nor Jamaican. Mr. Hammie Hambone up there had better watch his step . . .

56. Richard’s compositions have interest and variety but Johann’s waltzes bore ths88t ot of me.

57. My excuse for the dodgy typing is, that for some reason the end part of the reply box disapears off the screen and I have to hope, that what I type is what I mean :(

58. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

To the extent that I know about NTM, the answer to your questions would be:

“BOTH” !!!

59. Looks like Excedrin headache Number 111 to me.

60. Every single thing I say puts me into moderation. At this point, I thinking of renting a room here. Carp!

61. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

THAT works excellently, for me. “Fascinating.” :)

62. He’s barfing rainbows! (Barfing rainbows is when a squeal overflows!)

63. I really don’t visit here often enough! I thought the piglet in boots was both the cutest and the funniest, until I found this one! That imagery of tap-dancing Baptists is just RICH with possibility! You have the most fertile imagination EVER!