And Don’t Come Back!

A country landowner recently encountered an unauthorized squatter who had taken up residence on the property. The violator became aggressive and in no uncertain terms claimed the whole area. Sprinting away to safety, the landowner turned and quickly took a photo of the perpetrator.

This guy is scary!

You’re very brave, Robert A.

Comments

1. Martha in Washington says:

Lovely little weasel!
    BTW…when did this post show up?

2. I can’t believe there’s only one comment! Not much of a belly, but I would still want to snorgle it!

So cute!

3. Get off ma lawn!

4. This post needs to be moved up to the top where people will actually see it! I stumbled on it entirely by accident.

5. Weaseloons!

6. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!! says:

So is this a photo, of the country landowner, or a photo of
    the unauthorized squatter? :)

7. Gigi (the original one) says:

This guy is not scary at all! No one can be scary with a lovely little pink nose that just begs to be beeped, so BEEP!

8. He’s no sock puppet.

9. Martha in Washington says:

I think his nose looks more chocolatey then pink. I shall nom it!

10. oh my lord. seriously. how do people get photos like that without dying of the cute?!?

11. A chocolate-covered cherry!

12. Retired Hippie says:

The weasel-loons and the chocolate jelly belly nose slay me.

13. (The Original) Mel says:

Hello. My name is Mr. Frownyface.

14. Oh, I was just missing my ferrets and this shows up! Their cousin!

15. “The Unbearable Whiteness of Squeeing”
    One of Kundera’s lesser known works

16. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Hit the road, Jack
    And don’t you come back
    No more, no more, no more, no more
    Hit the road, Jack
    And don’t you come back no more

What you say???

17. HA HA. Good one.

18. Such a cute outfit. Very aerodynamic. :)

19. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

– oops — Question retracted…I just re-read the story set up & it sez
    “took a photo of the perpetrator”….(blush)

20. bookmonstercats says:

*Bows to Oakley*

21. bookmonstercats says:

Monsewer Stoat/Weasel/Ferret/Ermine (whatevs) is really all “Come back, Mr Landowner, I just wanted to play.”

22. … and STAY off! *grumblegrumbledamnkidsandrockandroll*

23. Hey you dang woodchucks! Quit chuckin’ my wood!

24. PS: BEEP!

25. DIs MY Tree… now you go away!
    Stomps little weasle foot for emphasis

26. *snerk* I love that commercial!

27. I’ve heard the weasels can be vicious but this one sure is beautiful! do they go after small pets?

28. “adios black bart! if you come back, you’ll be pushing up daisies!
    and don’t you ferget it!!” patooey

29. Nooneinparticular says:

LOVE the paw danglage!

30. Why do I keep imagining him shaking a tiny white fist?

31. (The Original) Mel says:

Heh! He just needs a weasel-sized gunbelt.

32. Well, they are pretty small themselves. Like tiny.

33. PS: Look at that perfect turned-down frown!

34. I love it, too. I really admire the choice of words: “dang” woodchucks, and “quit” chucking my wood. :P

35. fish eye no miko says:

The hovertext reminds me of Fuzzy Lumpkins from “The PowerPuff Girls”… (-:

36. that’s quite a scowl, sir!

37. TennesseeGRITS says:

(as we say in the South) Gitonouttahere! Goonnow! Git!

38. Mary (the first) says:

I don’t know.. he looks more forlorn than scary, to me. Like he’s wondering why the land”owner” didn’t bring a nice egg or something else yummy as a hospitality gift.

39. Gigi (the original one) says:

I think you’re right, he does look forlon.
    Dang nabbit now I’m sad :-(

40. This is where the swift shutter speed of modern cameras really comes into its own. If you can press the button before the cute-paralysis kicks in, it will get the pic even as you collapse. ;)

41. That’s as may be, but if you’ve ever been in a hen-house after one on a “hunting-spree” comes thru, ewww… one of the not-so-good memeories of growing up on the farm.

42. It’s really a gem of a commercial, isn’t it.

43. All I could think of when seeing this picture was: Abominable Snoweasle!

(The background around him is just ambiguous enough in scale to make it questionable as to how big this little guy is. He could be 7 feet tall for all we know!)

44. When I first saw this, I could only see a little bit of the head, and thought it was going to be a bear cub. Imagine my surprise!

45. That belleh is driving me to distraction!

46. It’s just a costume. You can see the seam going all the way down the middle :)

47. It only misses because the woodchucks aren’t cute enough. But the concept rocks.

48. He’s amazingly rectagular, isn’t he? It’s like his sides are almost parallel.

49. He looks like a mini polar bear. Grrrrrrrrr – very scarey!

50. Aren’t they stoataloons?

That belly would get a huge raspberry if I were anywhere near it?

51. Little shaver almost deserves a disapproval tag with that sourpuss!

Very defiant for such a small creature….

52. true statement: Goonnow and Gitonouttahere really are only one word. much like Yuwannaguheat and TellYer Momman’emAhSaydHey

53. Ermine Munster!

54. Sasha's Mum says:

What commercial? Do share! I’m out of the loop here, obvy …

55. Or a Daisy Red Ryder BB Gun

56. HAAAA!!! Love the GI Joe spoof reference in the rollover comment.

57. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

A weasel? I didn’t know weasels were adorable! Poor little guy looks like he could use some weasel chow….doesn’t he look a little bit undernourished?

58. He’s sad because of all the people who don’t vote. ;-) Poor lil’ guy!

59. Deja vu or do all stoats just look alike?

60. Yeah, proofreading was not as good as it could have been. The second sentence of the above post was not supposed to be a question but an exclamation (!). Whoops.

61. And then I commented on the wrong post. I give up.

62. kibblenibble says:

Nice!

63. Hole worn in iPad from repetitive BEEPing.

64. Earth-wampa.

65. They have very very very sharp teeth. I might worry about losing a finger if I beeped this guy’s nose…

66. Ahh…the lilt of my native tongue. Don’t forget J’eatyet? Howdo? Whuchallupta?

67. haaaha! Genius!!!!

68. How sad that these precious things are killed for their fur :-(

69. NT MEL – I like Whuchallupta? I’ll have to start using it.

70. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Here you go..woodchucks chuckin’ wood…

71. baileysgrandmom says:

I don’t know, y’all. Ise too tard to pull that hill yonder.
    And…BOOP!

72. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

Julie, you are so right. It’s trite, but that fur looks a whole lot better on him. Shame shame on fur merchants and their customers.

73. Sasha's Mum says:

OMG that’s awesome, thank you so much!

74. If he came to live with me I would not mind. Though my 7 ferrets might freak at the interloper.

75. All mustidilae are adorable. Most weasels/ferrets/stoat/etc are thinner..helps them crawl through small openings.

76. see also: yuhwann’beer? ‘sacold’un!

77. Fleurdamour says:

Isn’t this the same guy from ‘Snowpocalypse?’

78. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Glad to help!

79. Rikki Tikki says:

sooo white and cute, but only for the winter…. then they shed their coat and turn dark brown with their only their bellies white. (still cute no matter what color)

80. How does this photo not merit the Disapproval tag?

81. Beckeroo says:

Standing like that with his little arms held so close to his body, he reminds me of one of those old wooden clothespins. Only much more need-to-glomp-able.