And Don’t Come Back!

A country landowner recently encountered an unauthorized squatter who had taken up residence on the property. The violator became aggressive and in no uncertain terms claimed the whole area. Sprinting away to safety, the landowner turned and quickly took a photo of the perpetrator.

This guy is scary!

You’re very brave, Robert A.

1. Martha in Washington says:

Lovely little weasel!
    BTW…when did this post show up?

2. Yeah, proofreading was not as good as it could have been. The second sentence of the above post was not supposed to be a question but an exclamation (!). Whoops.

3. And then I commented on the wrong post. I give up.

4. I can’t believe there’s only one comment! Not much of a belly, but I would still want to snorgle it!

So cute!

5. Get off ma lawn!

6. … and STAY off! *grumblegrumbledamnkidsandrockandroll*

7. This post needs to be moved up to the top where people will actually see it! I stumbled on it entirely by accident.

8. Weaseloons!

9. Aren’t they stoataloons?

That belly would get a huge raspberry if I were anywhere near it?

10. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!! says:

So is this a photo, of the country landowner, or a photo of
    the unauthorized squatter? :)

11. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

— oops — Question retracted…I just re-read the story set up & it sez
    “took a photo of the perpetrator”….(blush)

12. Gigi (the original one) says:

This guy is not scary at all! No one can be scary with a lovely little pink nose that just begs to be beeped, so BEEP!

13. Martha in Washington says:

I think his nose looks more chocolatey then pink. I shall nom it!

14. A chocolate-covered cherry!

15. They have very very very sharp teeth. I might worry about losing a finger if I beeped this guy’s nose…

16. He’s no sock puppet.

17. oh my lord. seriously. how do people get photos like that without dying of the cute?!?

18. This is where the swift shutter speed of modern cameras really comes into its own. If you can press the button before the cute-paralysis kicks in, it will get the pic even as you collapse. ;)

19. Retired Hippie says:

The weasel-loons and the chocolate jelly belly nose slay me.

20. (The Original) Mel says:

Hello. My name is Mr. Frownyface.

21. How does this photo not merit the Disapproval tag?

22. Oh, I was just missing my ferrets and this shows up! Their cousin!

23. “The Unbearable Whiteness of Squeeing”
    One of Kundera’s lesser known works

24. HA HA. Good one.

25. bookmonstercats says:

*Bows to Oakley*

26. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Hit the road, Jack
    And don’t you come back
    No more, no more, no more, no more
    Hit the road, Jack
    And don’t you come back no more

What you say???

27. Such a cute outfit. Very aerodynamic. :)

28. bookmonstercats says:

Monsewer Stoat/Weasel/Ferret/Ermine (whatevs) is really all “Come back, Mr Landowner, I just wanted to play.”

29. Hey you dang woodchucks! Quit chuckin’ my wood!

30. *snerk* I love that commercial!

31. I love it, too. I really admire the choice of words: “dang” woodchucks, and “quit” chucking my wood. :P

32. It’s really a gem of a commercial, isn’t it.

33. It only misses because the woodchucks aren’t cute enough. But the concept rocks.

34. Sasha's Mum says:

What commercial? Do share! I’m out of the loop here, obvy …

35. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Here you go..woodchucks chuckin’ wood…

36. Sasha's Mum says:

OMG that’s awesome, thank you so much!

37. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Glad to help!

38. PS: BEEP!

39. DIs MY Tree… now you go away!
    Stomps little weasle foot for emphasis

40. I’ve heard the weasels can be vicious but this one sure is beautiful! do they go after small pets?

41. Well, they are pretty small themselves. Like tiny.

42. That’s as may be, but if you’ve ever been in a hen-house after one on a “hunting-spree” comes thru, ewww… one of the not-so-good memeories of growing up on the farm.

43. “adios black bart! if you come back, you’ll be pushing up daisies!
    and don’t you ferget it!!” patooey

44. (The Original) Mel says:

Heh! He just needs a weasel-sized gunbelt.

45. Or a Daisy Red Ryder BB Gun

46. Nooneinparticular says:

LOVE the paw danglage!

47. Why do I keep imagining him shaking a tiny white fist?

48. PS: Look at that perfect turned-down frown!

49. fish eye no miko says:

The hovertext reminds me of Fuzzy Lumpkins from “The PowerPuff Girls”… (-:

50. that’s quite a scowl, sir!

51. TennesseeGRITS says:

(as we say in the South) Gitonouttahere! Goonnow! Git!

52. true statement: Goonnow and Gitonouttahere really are only one word. much like Yuwannaguheat and TellYer Momman’emAhSaydHey

53. Ahh…the lilt of my native tongue. Don’t forget J’eatyet? Howdo? Whuchallupta?

54. NT MEL – I like Whuchallupta? I’ll have to start using it.

55. baileysgrandmom says:

I don’t know, y’all. Ise too tard to pull that hill yonder.

56. see also: yuhwann’beer? ‘sacold’un!

57. Mary (the first) says:

I don’t know.. he looks more forlorn than scary, to me. Like he’s wondering why the land”owner” didn’t bring a nice egg or something else yummy as a hospitality gift.

58. Gigi (the original one) says:

I think you’re right, he does look forlon.
    Dang nabbit now I’m sad :-(

59. He’s sad because of all the people who don’t vote. ;-) Poor lil’ guy!

60. All I could think of when seeing this picture was: Abominable Snoweasle!

(The background around him is just ambiguous enough in scale to make it questionable as to how big this little guy is. He could be 7 feet tall for all we know!)

61. Ermine Munster!

62. kibblenibble says:

63. Earth-wampa.

64. When I first saw this, I could only see a little bit of the head, and thought it was going to be a bear cub. Imagine my surprise!

65. That belleh is driving me to distraction!

66. It’s just a costume. You can see the seam going all the way down the middle :)

67. He’s amazingly rectagular, isn’t he? It’s like his sides are almost parallel.

68. He looks like a mini polar bear. Grrrrrrrrr – very scarey!

69. Little shaver almost deserves a disapproval tag with that sourpuss!

Very defiant for such a small creature….

70. HAAAA!!! Love the GI Joe spoof reference in the rollover comment.

71. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

A weasel? I didn’t know weasels were adorable! Poor little guy looks like he could use some weasel chow….doesn’t he look a little bit undernourished?

72. All mustidilae are adorable. Most weasels/ferrets/stoat/etc are thinner..helps them crawl through small openings.

73. Deja vu or do all stoats just look alike?

74. Hole worn in iPad from repetitive BEEPing.

75. haaaha! Genius!!!!

76. How sad that these precious things are killed for their fur :-(

77. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

Julie, you are so right. It’s trite, but that fur looks a whole lot better on him. Shame shame on fur merchants and their customers.

78. If he came to live with me I would not mind. Though my 7 ferrets might freak at the interloper.

79. Fleurdamour says:

Isn’t this the same guy from ‘Snowpocalypse?’

80. Rikki Tikki says:

sooo white and cute, but only for the winter…. then they shed their coat and turn dark brown with their only their bellies white. (still cute no matter what color)

81. Beckeroo says:

Standing like that with his little arms held so close to his body, he reminds me of one of those old wooden clothespins. Only much more need-to-glomp-able.