C.O. Outdoor Travel Tips

Going hiking? Before you even leave the house, be sure to take your GPS — Global Puss-itioning System. This 100% organic tracking tool can pinpoint your exact location — as long as it’s within 100 feet of a fish market.

Does it double as a first-aid kit, Jean M.? (groan)

Comments

1. Which way should we go, Tom Tom?

2. How does this cat say ‘Turn left in 0.5 miles’?

3. oh my geez, y’all, this is getting redonkulous:

first it was kitten wanting to come with me to South America (right after I booked my flight)
    and now kitten wants to come on my HIKE IN SOUTH AMERICA with me.

the universe is telling me something here.
    (and I’m not even a cat-person[purr-son?])

4. if it’s anything like the other systems, quite rudely!

5. Oh MY STINKIN’ GOSH!!! What a punim!

6. LOL I thought you said Tuna Left in 0.5 moles.
    Snicker.

7. All together now… Boop!

8. Martha in Washington says:

I’ve never much cared for “cargo” pants before but I quite like this pair.
    *heads to Old Navy with credit card at the ready*

9. Martha in Washington says:

boop!

10. BEEP!

11. S.J. Hartsfield says:

Ooh, such prosh little paws. Love the expression, like kitteh’s just saying, “… What? Everybody does this, right?”

12. I always wondered what those side pockets were for.

13. Eeee! Kittenpants!

14. 1. What a lanky little pocket o’ cuteness! I bet he’s soooofft.
    2. I want me a pair of them pants.
    3. Those are Fred Flinstone feet. I’d know ‘em from a mile away.

15. (The Original) Mel says:

“Drive on, Jeeves.”

16. This is sorta dirty!

Also, I’ve had an excellent time doing this sorta thing with my parrot and rats.

17. Actually, one little typo in the Old Navy marketing department, and they’ve got a million pair of catgo pants to unload!

18. Gigi (the original one) says:

Exactly what I was thinking.

19. Fleurdamour says:

POC-KIT

20. Ah… the Meowing Twenties! When kitties were illegal and folks had to resort to “cat legging”…

21. Lol, I see business opportunity here.
    Free kitten for every pair of pants bought, or the other way around?

22. earlybird1 says:

This kitteh is from previous kitteh’s school, but belongs to I Phelta Thi sorority. (runs away giggling)

23. YET. You forgot the “yet”, Tracylee.

24. Myself, I always wondered what one was supposed to put in those way low pockets.
    *wanders away, muttering ‘Ohhhhh, it all makes sense,… now”*

25. Boop!

26. Stressfactor says:

“What do you mean I’m not a kangaroo? I’m in a pouch aren’t I?”

27. TrixandSam says:

*snerk*

28. dawwww. teehee@cute toes

29. After a long day hiking, it’s nice to go home and get your kit off.

30. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“boop-boop-a-doop!!”

31. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Mike, were you suggesting shoes for the GUY or for the kitteh???? :)

32. Heheheheeheh!

33. hee hee hee.

34. Wish mine were small enough to fit in those pockets……. [sigh] They’s all growed up. [pout]

35. Don’t forget me, tracylee :twisted: I want to stow away in your carry-on with said kitty :twisted: (Make you a kitty purr-son real soon :twisted: hee hee)

36. Princess of Insolence says:

Nice one!

37. For the guy, I suspect.

Cuz otherwise that’d be a puss in boots in pants.

And that’d just be sil.

38. wishihadacat says:

Best use ever of a cargo pocket!

39. Does he have spare kitties on the other side?

40. Tineeey tabbeey!

41. It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this.

42. Why do I get the feeling there’s going to be a shortage of cargo pants in the near future ? (slinking off to “Old Navy ” credit card in hand)

43. My Gawd, they are!

44. He’s well kitted out.

45. Martha in Washington says:

I’d buy a pair in every color!
    “I’ll take a pair of the marmie, calico, tortie, tuxedo, grey, white, black and tiger-striped, please!”

46. Threadjack: just saw a post from Simon’s Cat on Facebook: The Daily Mirror now has a daily “Simon’s Cat” strip. Lucky Brits!

47. :-P

48. eternalcanadian says:

Haha! Tooooo cute! That’s what cargo pants are for! Toting around the adorableness!

49. Andi from NC says:

me too!

50. bookmonstercats says:

I don’t know whether you’ll be able to access it from ‘cross teh Pond, @victoreia, but try this.

Thanks for letting me know, btw. I read the Daily Mirror on line for the cartoons. Not much real news, it’s what we call a “Red-Top” ie deals mainly in celeb scandals, but it’s got some seriously decent old strips like the Perishers and Andy Capp, so I’m a daily devotee.

51. I’ve included you in my packing list, don’t worry….

52. Yeah, and nothing’s ever silly on here.

53. I thought EXACTLY the same thing!

54. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!! says:

*giggle*

55. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!! says:

True :)

Where’s TUM?

56. I had to look that up! Also: cute little pishter.

57. Win!

58. Gosh, I thought you were supposed to put tater tots in the cargo pockets of your pants.

59. I think this kitty thinks she a kangoroo!

60. What has it got in its’ pocketses???? It is the PRECIOUSSSSS

61. The Daily Mirror? The horror, the horror!

62. Cat Lady of Parkdale says:

I wonder if this kitten has a proud little kittenette in its pocket, and then that kittenette has a micro-man in cargo pants in its pocket?

63. Don’t forget Meezerpants!

64. Any chance of getting a close-up of this fascinating gadget?

65. *snerkity snerk*

66. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

We have an inhouse consultant on this particular item of clothing. ….. :)
    “Calling Argyle Donkeypants!!!……”

67. I love love love this blog. I have a “cute” blog too. It’s called “circuitously cute” (pronounced like fortuitously or gratuitously) — but I mess around with problematizing cuteness because I’m an academic in the humanities and that’s what we do — along with using verbs like “problematize” on a daily basis. However, I like it most when cute is warm and fuzzy. Thanks for this awesome blog.

68. *audible groan*

69. boop!

70. I disapprove of cargo pants on principal. But then I noticed they TOTALLY MATCH THE KITTEN’S EYES! And then I was like, squee.

71. :lol: Good to hear :lol:

72. Kitten britches!

73. Shoes aren’t needed, they both look well and fine in their bare paws!

74. baby birdie says:

That’s a silver Egyptian Mau.