Start By Decreasing the Fluff Dosage

Always take care to avoid lethal mixtures of fuzzy blankets and cats. Sadly, it was too much for this one.

Now, we also need to talk about that rug, James B.

1. I demand snorgle rights on that belleh.

2. Same here, Meaghan :D We can take turns snorgling that little soft belly :D

3. Kitty isn’t really gone, she’s just pining for the fjords.

4. Angel, I LOVE that sketch, and am laughing just thinking about it.

And the pink toes and lips and nose? I’m still laughing…in delight.

5. (The Original) Mel says:

This is a late kitteh.

(I just watched that the other day. Still just as silly.)

6. It has ceased to be.

7. I wish I could sleep like that .

8. I did sleep like that once. I couldn’t feel my arms when I woke up. Also, I’m pretty sure I wasn’t as cute as this fluffy lil’ guy :D

9. silentk – Many moons ago, when I was very tired, I would sleep in that position.As you say, you awake with no feeling in your arms and they’re freezing cold.

10. Gigi (the original one) says:

Why want to rub my nose on that belleh!

11. Gigi (the original one) says:

Darn! I meant to say: I want to rub my nose on that belleh!
    Need to go to bed now, maybe kitty will let me cuddle with him on the nice fluffy blanky :-)

12. kibblenibble says:

The peenkness. Loff eet. <3

13. must … huff …. belleh ! Thud !

14. Ok, someone owes me a new screen for my phone…I wore it out trying to sckritch da belleh! Oh well, as the man said, “Ask not what your kitty can do for you, ask what YOU can do for your kitty.” yea, that’s it! ;-)

15. Everyone is silly around kitties

16. (The Original) Mel says:

If I were a kitteh
    I’d strayche in the mornin
    I’d strayche in the evenin
    All over my floof
    I’d strayche out danger
    I’d strayche out a warnin
    I’d strayche out the huff between a hoomin and a belleh
    Aaaaaaaaaalllll over CO

17. You hammered that one out very well.

19. Toebeans!

20. Emmberrann says:

Not JUST toebeans, PEEEEENK toebeans!

21. The nice thing about fluffy kittehs and fluffy blankies is that if you rub them together they generate enough electricity to power a standard refrigerator.

22. bookmonstercats says:

I am not even going to ask…….

23. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

wise decision.

24. That was a very special episode of Mr. Wizard

25. fish eye no miko says:

She raised her hands to the floor
    Like she just don’t care no more!

26. If I had a bed that fluffy I’d sleep like that too.

27. A velly velly, floofy belly.

28. MommaMackie says:

I’m surprised the kitty hasn’t rolled itself into a purrito with that floofiness. I think I will call this photograph “Floof Squared!” Seems appropriate….

29. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Best picture ever.

My mom’s kitty does that – it’s her “Scratch my armpits, Mommy!” pose!

30. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

Now THAT is what I call “relAXEd”!!!!!

31. If, indeed, the doubled fluffiness is lethal, that kitteh died HAPPEH!

32. Cute rug! Cuter cat!

33. Sunnylessmum says:

Kittehs are the bestest. Nuf said. :)
    Sadly, my Sunny has crossed the Rainbow bridge. Happily, this site is helping me get through the grief. Thanks CO!

34. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

My sincere condolences to you.

35. Hugs and hamster-snuggle wishes ‘beaming’ towrds you via the interwebs. So sorry to hear of your loss.

36. AWW :cry: I am so sorry to hear about your loss, Sunnylessmum :cry: One BIG CYBER HUG sent to you :)

37. Doth mine eyes deceive me? Is wee kitteh a marmie?