Hello Down There

Reason number umpteenelebenty why cats are superior:

They don’t need Scotty to beam them up.

Is it lonely at the top, Nando?

1. bat cat!

2. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

now THAT’s a good summary and with super-hero associations, yet!!!

3. He’s playing mind games with normality, defying gravity.

4. :lol: I agree with you, Hon Glad :lol:

5. Thank you for getting the Spongebob “Fun” song out of my head, and replacing it with Wicked. My murderous rampage has been stopped.

6. Queen of Dork says:

Beepity boop bop! (runs)

7. I’m not really sure what I’m seeing here, but it’s cute.

8. I think it’s a cat on top of a cat tree, peering over the edge toward the puny human below. Cute shot of a very handsome face, and I love the ear shadows!

9. I think the ear shadows depict the ‘devil’ inside.

10. Looks like a towel rack of some sort.

11. Oh GAWD! STINKIN’ cute!!

12. “Gravity, smavity, I IZ WONKER KLAT!”

“Noes, waitz, I IZ WONDERS KITTENS!”

“Oh no, I IZ WONDER KLUTZ!”

“Neber minds I iz a Kat, ’nuff saids!”

13. Is he playing that three-level chess game with Spock?

14. Cat Foundation says:

Possibly – and is WINNING!

15. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

I rather like Pyrit’s numbering systems …..

16. Gigi (the original one) says:

One, two three…GERONIMO!

17. Uno, dos, tres, catorce! Hello, hello!

(1, 2, 3…14?)

Nando is precious, and I love the name!

18. Didn’t you ever wonder why Geronimo? Why not “Sitting Bull!” or “Crazy Horse!”

Also, when Geronimo jumped out of a plane, did he say “MYSELF!” ?

19. Stuck to the ceiling by the static in his fur?

20. He’s peering at his friends in Australia.

21. (The Original) Mel says:

22. Cat Foundation says:

Uh, makes me dizzy :O

23. Hovercat is sleeping. Plz to out the light. Kthnxbye.

24. PS Yo peeps, my dad is DIAGNOSED and TREATABLE, two good things! They discovered he has an ulcer. They are going to figure out how to treat it, then probably let him go tomorrow. Yay! And thanks all for your good thoughts and wishes for the Spit Bath King!

25. kibblenibble says:

YAAAAAAYY! :-)

26. Glad to hear it Theresa. Here’s hoping to a very quick treatment and recovery!

27. Awesome news! I and my fur kids are sending more good thoughts your and your dads’ way. :-)

28. bookmonstercats says:

I hadn’t picked up that your dad was unwell, Theresa. Dagnammable working too much to spend enough time on CO. Howsomever, I am very glad he is treatable. Dads are precious.

Warm and fuzzies wending their way to you and yours.

29. HEy Theresa That is good news I am adding my good thoughts to the rest to that he has a quick recovery.

30. Yeay Theresa! All hail the Spit Bath King!! So relieved for you and your pop. Whew!! :)

31. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

Hip, hip, hooray &etc to Theresa et la famille!!!
    Long may He reign!!!

32. Yay! Here’s to many more years of spit baths!

(And here’s your opportunity to return the favor, since he’s stuck in a hospital bed and his evasive maneuvers are probably limited. :mrgreen: )

33. Glad to hear that your dad is ok, Theresa :lol: Have fun giving your dad sponge baths :lol:

34. Gigi (the original one) says:

I’m so glad for you that your dad is going to be OK, and I agree with AuntieBellum it’s the perfect time to give him a taste of his own medicine! ;-)

35. HOORAY for this good news!!!!

36. Muy excelente, Teresita!

37. This photo totally captures the essence of cats. Love it.

38. Teh kitteh is sayin: “And you are?”

39. Kitty is just regestering his disapproval of tribbles.

40. Gigi (the original one) says:

Funny he doesn’t look Klingon.

41. Nice one! I hope I can hang around like that:)

42. PEEK -A- BOO!

43. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

“Where’s BOO?????” :)

(NOTE: for anyone not experienced with this reference, it’s a reference to a past CO bit o’ sproingy, floofeh lambeh cuteness supreme)

44. warrior rabbit says:

“Where’s Bea?” Sproing! Clomp clomp clomp. One of my faves.

45. adorables and stunning….look at those whiskers all dark what a face!!!

46. Is that a Chartreux cat? Looks like one, but the platform is obscuring the telltale smiling face.

47. Just wanted to tell us all who’s at the top…..