A Likely Story

Oh, ah… you’re probably wondering why I’m taking this… you see it’s, uhm… I’m a food inspector, yeah that’s it, from the hamburger bun division, and… we’re doing a spot check of all buns in the tri-county area, strictly routine… erhm…

Oh, cut me a break, it’s not like any one else eats out of here!

See more of this enterprising little critter at Kentucky.com (Slideshow may be a little twitchy on some browsers, sorry).

Advertisements

Comments

1. hamburgler!

2. Hungry handful harvests hand-me-downs

3. Ground Squirrel gobbles grabbed garbagecan goodies.

4. I’m impressed that he could hold both buns in his mouth!

5. Those buns remind me of the big wax lips we used to get as kids !

6. This reminds me of the time I caught a squirrel stealing an entire slice of pizza out of a garbage can. It was a fat squirrel too – I guess that was a lucrative garbage can!

7. Waste not want not, eat a lot and why not.

8. (The Original) Mel says:

I’ll just…be takin dis…hamburgah bun, heah.

9. Those things were so nasty! Hey, is that you MudBug, or is this somebody new?

10. He’s also the starling inspector.

11. I’m a food inspector…yeah, that’s the ticket.

12. I once saw a squirrel running with a whole slice of pizza in its mouth. I wish I had taken a picture of it. the pizza was larger than the squirrel.

13. Good one!

14. Woo hoo! The pictures come from the city of my alma mater! Go Cats!!! I ❤ KY Squirrels.

15. Or the big nasty wax lips they get injected into their lips now.

16. Sock monkey leeeps.

17. Great!!

18. LOL Yours was awesome too!!!

19. Aw crap, I figured Fawlty Towers fans would jump right in on this one. (sulks)

20. Gigi (the original one) says:

Sorry didn’t see you comment, I was busy at work a bunch of German tourists showed up 😉

21. Gigi (the original one) says:

Either his tail is still in the garbage can or he lost it like my little squirrel fiend Stumps, who by the way, can run like the dickens wile steeling whole slices of bread from the birds.

22. Don’t mention the war!!!

23. Have to ask–are you really calling him a fiend or is he your friend?

24. Gigi (the original one) says:

Oups! Missing an R there. He’s my friend, at least as long as I have peanuts LOL!

25. JERRY: So lemme get this straight: you find yourself in the kitchen. You see an clair, in the receptacle. And you think to yourself, “What the hell, I’ll just eat some trash.”

GEORGE: No, no. No, no, no. It was not trash!

JERRY: Was it in the trash?

GEORGE: Yes.

JERRY: Then it was trash.

GEORGE: It wasn’t down in, it was sort of on top.

JERRY: But it was in the cylinder!

GEORGE: Above the rim.

JERRY: Adjacent to refuse, is refuse.

GEORGE: It was on a magazine! And it still had the doily on.

JERRY: Was it eaten?

GEORGE: One little bite.

JERRY: Well, that’s garbage.

GEORGE: But I know who took the bite. It was her aunt!

JERRY: Well, you, my friend, have crossed the line that divides Man and Bum. You are now a Bum.

26. Eeeewwwwwwwwww!!

27. because this is so in context 😀

28. ehn… Ehn… Eeeeehhhhhnnnnn…

Success!!!

Now to find me a packet of mustard and have a feast!

29. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“Also Applies, here….”

“See, wha’ ha’ happ’, wuzzzzz…….”

30. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Hooray!!!

31. V for Victory!

32. Yup it’s the same Mudbug
    & It’s been a while since I’ve been new ;o) (snerk)

33. KittyMarthaPoo says:

The first picture is epic. Talk about biting off more than you can chew!

34. Was it on a college campus? They have the fattest, and most shameless, squirrels. In my freshman year I saw one making off with an entire blueberry bagel — it couldn’t run while carrying it, so every time someone passed by it had to stop and chitter threateningly at them, in case they were thinking of taking its bagel.

35. Well, lettuce just be happy for the little guy: Because he’s rlly hit the Big Time… he’s gone from peanuts to left-over fish fillet sammiches!!!
    Let’s have a nice, little, subdued golf-type clap for him..!! 😆

36. Shouldn’t this have been posted on Bunday?