There’s Always Next Year

Think your dog could run rings around those show dogs?
Then get off your tail and buy a ghastly sequined outfit and some liver treats!

And don’t forget the sterling silver polish, Coconut and Amber.

Comments

1. Pausing perusal, pup peers patiently.

2. This dog has stolen my heart and killed me ded. Now how am I going to make it through the rest of the workday?! I need this pup!

3. Westies always have such a human expression on their lil faces!

4. What breed is this?

5. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

POW!!!!

6. My guess is a West Highland Terrier, or “Westie.”

7. Westie prefers a more intellectual approach to the shows. ” I shall out manoeuvre these primped pompadoured prancing popinjays”

8. When my Lily chihuahua was in doggy daycare, one of her best friends was a Westie by the name of Mae Westie. Not only would Mae be ecstatic every time she saw Lily, but she’d also go nuts whenever she saw me. Since I was Miss Lily’s chauffeur, so she knew her little buddy couldn’t be far behind. I adored Mae Westie! ♥♥♥♥

9. Aww, he looks like Tim Gunn! <3

"Make it work!"

10. puddlepeppers says:

I adore the name Mae Westie.

11. I aspire to be as prosh as this pup…. Lets see first I need a rose pink scarf.

12. Like a person, only better. :P

13. XD

14. …and a gown by Vivienne Westiewood

15. I adore your story about happy puppers.

16. bookmonstercats says:

Must have!!!

17. Andi in NC says:

The glasses and scarf – oh-so-chic yet casual. And the name Coconut is inspired!!

18. KittyMarthaPoo says:

For those unaware, Coconut is the name of the Westie pup that is a pet of the American Girl dolls. :)

My in-laws have a Westie named Scruffy, She is always jubuliantly happy when we all go over to visit. She loves to play fetch & she always slides across the linoleum floors :)

19. And a yellow cup of westea.

20. Aw. My first pet when I was a little girl was a Westie named Tinker. She was the best dog. Such a happy little thing all the time, and a bit of a rascal. She performed beautifully for her instructer in obedience class, but the minute we got home and tried to practice our hand signal instructions, she was a master at avoiding eye contact. It was hilarious, she would see our hands go up to give some sort of command and she would immediately turn her head in all directions but ours, completely ignoring us. The minute we’d put our hands down, she’d look at us again. I always imagined her whistling to herself while her eyes were scanning everything but us. Such a sweetheart she was.

21. I’m waiting for Coconut to give me financial advise…..

22. “Advice”!! I meant “advice”!

23. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*pats Victoreia, soothingly, on the shoulder….*

24. Such a cute Westie!!

I’ve had two Westies in my life, and each was a bit of a character. So self-possessed and loving, too.
    The Westie at Westminster got 4th in the Terrier group this week. We’re overdue for another Westie Best in Show!

25. April's NaNa says:

Coco-nut Chanell Chic

26. baby birdie says:

Anyone else think this pup looks like an old grandma?

27. Westie’s are such cuties anyways! They do all kinds of cute lil things to steal your heart! My Lil Zeus is a love and a Momma’s boy too! Would not trade him for the world!!!