Take the Smoosh-X™ Challenge!

To prove how Smoosh-X™ Head Preserver keeps heads fresher longer, we’ve treated the puppy head on the left with Smoosh-X, and the head on the right with a well-known competing brand.

See? Even after hours of napping, the Smoosh-X head holds its shape.

But — uh-oh! — the other head is losing its shape!

Test subjects provided by Renay R.

Comments

1. bookmonstercats says:

But how is it on the all-important “Snorgle-Test”? That’s what I want to know before I buy it (and I want the puppies to test it on as well to make sure).

2. Gravity man, it gets us all in the end. :P

3. OMG it’s Droopy on the left!

4. SmooshX for that smooth supple muzzlepouche… use it every day.

5. And sometimes in the front, too. :mrgreen:

6. Those two schnozzes require big beeps, so: BEEP and BEEP!

7. but i LUUUURRVE the smooshy cheeks!

8. “Head Preserver”!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!11

9. A St. Bernard (that’s what the lefty looks like to me…) AND a bulldog? I think the owners must be saints.

10. “Welcome to Baskin Doggins. How can I help you?”

“I’ll have two scoops of chocolate-vanilla-caramel swirl.”

“Would you like that with or without wrinkles?”

“Wrinkles on just one scoop, please.”

11. Shrunken heads – ur doin it rong.

12. LOOOOOVE the hovertext for #3! Don Martin couldn’t have done it better!

13. :oops: I dun git it.

*slowly backs away from cackling Skippymom*

14. Gigi (the original one) says:

Yeah gravity…They do say what you don’t know can’t hurt you, so I wish that blankedy blank apple had not fallen on that Newton fellow’s head!

15. Gravity: It’s not just a good idea, it’s the law.

16. Hilarious and just too darned cute!!!

17. I just think that sounds so funny! I mean, before today, had you ever heard the term Head Preserver?
    (I didn’t mean to scare you, honest.)

18. NTMTOM, for some reason this just has me cracking up. You have one seriously wacky mind… :)

19. Sounds like a “Futurama” reference to me! :)

20. Ooooh, I think I know what it is! It’s the politically correct name for a person who makes shrunken heads!

21. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!11

22. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

Sie sind sehr, sehr “cute” !!!!

23. This entry was deliciously kooky. Well done, NTMTOM.

24. And I just love all of the soft pinkness around their mouths. Adorable.

25. Now she’s scaring me too. ;)

26. (hurls shrunken heads at brinnann and ceejoe)

27. Disclaimer: No animals were harmed during this test… Covered in smooches maybe, but not harmed.

28. Thanks for making me laugh this am!! Totally sold on the Smoosh-X<3

29. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. :P

30. *Mind immediately leaps to Young Frankenstein scene* (as usual)

31. Can we get a confirmation on the two breeds of puppehs? My guess is Saint Bernard and some kind of bulldog. Too cute, the two of them!!

*smoosh,smoosh,smoosh* :)

32. Martha in Washington says:

Definitely a St. Bernard! Some of the bestest dogs in the world!

33. “hübsch” = “cute” auf Deutsch, nicht wahr? :mrgreen:

34. Walking carpets!

35. :lol: at the hovertext in pic #1!

36. I think I need to nap in between them as part of a trial run. Just for the sake of science.

37. Scrunchy schnozzes sleepin’ soundly, side by side…

38. I prefer the puppy on the right. Love those wrinkles!

39. I keep looking at the first photo and seeing some kind of wacky “before/after” bizness.

40. I thought the Newfs were walking carpets? And basset hounds were just plain carpets!! ;)

41. When my partner drops something, she says “gravity is particularly strong today”.

42. Niedlich, glaube ich.

43. Mary (the first) says:

I immediately noticed the curly-up whiskers on the non-smooshed doglet (I believe the one known as “St. Bernard”.) I have a real attraction to kitteh whiskers which apparently extends to dogs as well. Sweet! Smooches all around and some doggy huffing. (Me huffing the doggy smell, that is to say.)

44. I can just imagine all the snoring taking place on the right. Couldn’t be worse than my husband, though (don’t tell him I said that!).

45. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

WHAT “law(s)”????? ;)

46. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

nice :)

47. Every time I look at that last head and imagine it deflating, I just crack up. It looks so sad.

48. Can we get a cutehance on the English Bulldog’s ONE eetsy beetsy tooth?

49. (The Original) Mel says:

Floppy dog jowls. So tasty. Do they make butter-flavored SmooshX?

50. The line around here is “Forget to pay the gravity bill?”

51. Aaagh! This post provokes some inchoate nostalgia about a TV commercial from the 60s/70s. It’s either for plastic wrap or hairspray. And it compares two heads of lettuce/hairdos over a day or a week. At the end of the day, the other hairdo is flat, and at the end of the week, the other head of lettuce is brown.

Alas, my YouTube-fu is failing me. (But there are a surprising number of Aqua-Net and Final Net commercials on YouTube. Did you know The Three Stooges once hawked Aqua-Net?)

What is the pop-culture reference?

52. the st. bernard has an eye infection; cute though

53. Down With Gravity!

54. Head preserver could be the thingy Rugby players wear on their noggins.

55. What’ll you pay me not to tell :)

56. Now I know what Iook like when I’m asleep.

57. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

I think that Meg could have a budget equivalent to that of some foreign nation, if she established a MAJOR new CO division for mfr of Bumper Stickers!! Maybe (if there isn’t such a business which already grabbed this name) she could call it “Bumper [Stickers] Overload”!!!???111!!

58. The one on the right needs a baroossiere.

59. Bully looks like an English Bulldog. I don’t think any of the other Bully breeds has near the wrinkles that the English do.

60. I thought it looked more like scarring, where the hair didn’t quite grow back right after an injury.

61. :lol: :lol: :lol:

62. Emmberrann says:

HP: You haz me all confused! Are we comparing heads of hair or lettuce? or pupsters?
    I wish they had some kinda wrinkle reducing spray for human faces that would function like the Smoosh-X(tm) Head Preserver. I’m afraid that my face is starting to look like the after picture on the right…..

63. Is Winston the spokescat for Smoosh-X?

64. Love it! Baskin Doggins!

65. I would just smoosh the two of them all day long. Gorgeous.

66. My fav rugby joke goes something like so:
    A helmet was left on the “field” after the game. Someone asked “Whose is that?” and was answered “Go see whose head is in it” … and the thing is, he actually walked over and looked. 8O

67. Actually, I’m pretty sure the St. Bernard has entropion, where the eyelids roll in on themselves and cause irritation of the cornea. It’s common in dogs with extra skin around their face like St. Bernards, Chows and Shar Peis. It requires surgery to fix. Is it sad that I noticed this before the cuteness of the entire post??

68. puddlepeppers says:

Baskin Doggins rocks!

69. puddlepeppers says:

Bet you’re as cute as your comment.

70. puddlepeppers says:

Love spokescat. It’s been a while.

71. Gravity is my excuse for being slightly overweight. As we get older, the gravitational pull is stronger (lest we forget and fly off the planet), putting extra strain on the scale…..

72. Emmberrann says:

My late maman would have thought so, but she was prejudiced.

73. baby birdie says: