THIS JUST IN: Lil’ Round Puppy Head

Illustrating Rule of Cuteness #14 perfectly, this lil’ tennis ball + puppy head action won’t last long because this pup is a shepard mix, expected to grow to fifty pounds! He and his puppy brothers will be available soon for adopt-shons in the Twin Cities area if you’re interested or want to help.

Little Round Puppy Head by mstori was sent in by Arl’oh R. and should be sponsored by Penn.

Comments

1. puddlepeppers says:

Round, round, git around, I git around

2. aw, someone stuck a Hershey’s kiss on each side of that sweet puppy head. just means I’ll have to nibble on them BOTH.
    mmm chocolately puppeh Hershey’s ears…

3. Puppy head > tennis ball. Any time. :P

4. Alas! I am exiled to moderation limbo! What have I done?

5. Oh. My. God. I can’t take it. I could stare at this little face/head all day. LOL! How did they get him to lay so still? Our Karma would NEVER do that!

6. puddlepeppers says:

No, it is I who should be thusfore exiled, nevermoe to return.

7. Holy huggable haid! *has heart in hand*

8. Dibs on nomming the ears! and smooching the eyebrow spots! and BEEP!

9. PS: BEEP!

10. (The Original) Mel says:

If I get all the way down on the floor, I want some dipping chocolate and the entire puppeh head all to myself.

11. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt !!! says:

‘e looks more like a lil’ Piggeh to moi :)

12. I am too! woe is us!

(gin & tonics in the Limbo Lounge?)

13. Thoughtful pup is pennsive. He tired himself out making a racquet.

14. Gigi (the original one) says:

Head to heavy…must lay it down on floor.

(I hope this little guy and all his brother and sister find a forever home)

15. NO!!!!!

*snatches puppeh away*

16. >.<

^that's the closest thing to the face I'm making right now.

17. OH MAH SQUEE.

ADORABLENESS.

18. Her name is Mindy, and I completely agree that Penn should sponsor her and her eight siblings. At the very least they should all get free tennis balls for life.

On a more serious note: Kudos to the good folks taking care of these tiny pups! Caring for such young pups must take a lot of time. I am glad that you were able to share the load, and I hope that all the puppies (in foster care and in the shelter) find loving forever homes.

19. Then I’ll be all around in moderation — I’ll be ever’where—wherever you look. Wherever they’s a comment so long it sets off warnings, I’ll be there. Wherever they’s a comment that looks like advertising but isn’t, I’ll be there… I’ll be in the way CO’ers squee when they’re killed ded an’—I’ll be in the way kids laugh when they’re playful and they know a puppy’s ready. An’ when our folk click the links they code an’ comment on the comments they’ve left—why, I’ll be there.

20. She looks like one of those grunty squeely piggie heads in Angry Birds, but only much cuter.

21. Love, love, love, but please, people, learn to spell shepherd: they HERD sheep.

22. O Irony, thy name is self!

How can you hold this up in moderation? it’s metacomment on moderation, with no links or references that make it sound like an ad. What on earth is the system thinking? I’ve been hanging around for Three Freaking Hours just to make your life more difficult.

When all is said and done, this should appear as a smooth sequence of nested comments, w/o metashit like this making an appearance.

“Admin, please hope me.”

Do your job.

23. warning: do not poke sticks into the ModMaster3000™. do not play on or around.

24. While I appreciate the strikethrough, I was really thinking that you would let through the first comment and delete the second one.

Also, I apologize for losing my composure.

25. Who needs a husband, wife, partner, lover when you’ve got this face to wake up to every morning?

OH and KUDOS to Meg for promoting adoptions. You’d get a bow-down emoticon if we had them.

26. That really made me just burst out loud laughing. I needed that. :)

27. HP – It is a truth universally acknowledged, that when one is stuck in the mod machine it is a bothersome thing.

28. I see a wolf in Sheepdog clothing.

29. HEY! You’re s’pposed to share those! [pouting]

30. Austen-tatious.

31. I think they’d have a hard time convincing anyone to adopt a headless puppy.

32. oh, fine. here you go….
    *tosses ear*

33. In vain have I struggled. It will not do! My moderation can not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I love and admire this puppy.

34. No matchingks tag?

35. I don’t think he’s laying still as much as it is he can’t pick his head up! lol!

36. Anne-marie says:

Rule #14 is my absolute favourite!

37. winning over my heart by a score of penn 1 to love

38. Thanks for the kind words. These are great puppies and I think/hope they will be adopted quickly into great families as soon as they are old enough. It is a lot of work, but they are worth it.

Here is a great photo of all three of them, which my daughter took.

dogpile.

39. They’re adorable–like roly-poly little bear cubs! Thanks for the photo link.

40. Wow. I just noticed my excessive use of the word “great” in my comment. Clearly my lack of sleep is giving me an adjective deficit.