Puppy Barnacle Two

Ahoy a puppeh barnacle on board me matey!

Ne’er easy tah scrape off, those squiffy scalleywags!
Puppy Barnacle One was also made to walk the plank. Remember Samantha S.?

Comments

1. Famous Queen Victoria Story:
    A famous admiral came to dinner at Windsor Castle, and he was partially deaf. The old sailor was boring everybody silly with his sea stories, so the Queen tried to nudge him in another direction, by inquiring about his wife’s health. The admiral, having not hear her correctly, answered quite earnestly, “Well, Ma’am, it looks as if we may have to turn her over and scrape her bottom.” The supposedly prudish Queen giggled until tears ran down her face, and she threw her napkin over her face to try to compose herself,

2. reverse matchingks!

3. *joins the sleepy snuggle pile*

4. Arrgh! Belay that, ye scurvy land-weasels!

5. Mary (the first) says:

It’s usually kittehs that sleep on top of their friend/owner/whoever’s handy.

6. Queen of Dork says:

Ahoy! And zoiks! Me tongue ees stuck in the outward position! Mazel Tov and what not!

7. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Thisy’ere’s what we used to call “Crazy Cute” !!!

8. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Also: Mama (or Daddeh?)’s got Tongue!!!!

9. Rule #7! (Cute thing, plus smaller version of that thing…).

10. I believe this is a Nomitz-class haircraft carrier.

11. Gigi (the original one) says:

Tiny puppy zonk out after playing king of the mountain.

12. Gigi (the original one) says:

Really? Banished to mod purgatory, why?
    Pull out a chair and prepares to wait it out with a good book.

13. “It’s not a tumahhhh”

14. Queen of Dork says:

*sigh* (Slides Gigi a slice of pizza and some iced tea through The Hole Between The Worlds. Holds Gigi’s hand through the portal).

15. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*sings a silly children’s song to distract us all, from the trauma*

16. I too have a pug barnacle attached to my side as I peruse the “internets”. My barnacle is old and crusty ;) Argh, matey!

17. Don’t let teh little puppy fools you! He is really da evil puppehmaster, pulling da big bulldog’s strings!

18. :::boops tongue:::

19. Queen of Dork says:

Thread Grab: Yay! My new cat is THE BEST!! I love Albert! (Even though he is often very badly behaved.)

20. @QoD : AWWWWWWWWWW !!!! CONGRATS !
    From what I remember in the news all the best princes were “often very badly behaved ” (snerk)

21. What is he doing now, Queenie?

22. Now, incontrovertible evidence that dogs reproduce by budding.

23. Queen of Dork says:

Oh gosh, you guys! I just gave an update on his HORRIBLE behaviour on another thread. But I can’t remember which one it was.

24. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaaaAAA!

25. WOW! So that’s what I look like when my cat is sleeping on me while I’m asleep !
    (except the bulldog is cuter in the mornings)

26. Biologists the world over reel. (At the qte, of course ;) )

27. Gigi (the original one) says:

And you love every minute of it I wager :-)

28. hmmmmmmmmmm I shall investigate.

29. ShinyHappyGoth says:

My friend Jake says: “Not only is this adorable, but can you see this whole setup then plopped on top of a mastiff?”

30. Who lives on a bulldog above the sea?
    Sponge Pug fur pants! ;-)

31. I love that bullies forehead has fallen down over the top of his nose! <3

32. (The Original) Mel says:

Heh.

33. (The Original) Mel says:

If I get close enough to the screen, I can smell the puppy bref.

34. LOL Good one!

35. mischievous madchen says:

son of a biscuit eater indeed! gotta love those Orbit comercials!

36. Pug Ahoy!

37. Pug mistook all of those wrinkles for a scrunched up blankie! I’m sure laying on the bully is much warmer and comfier though *nodnod*

38. Champsky!

39. S.J. Hartsfield says:

Oh mah gah the tongue. The tongue!

40. Who lives on the floor under a pug?

41. gahhhhh! it’s the real life Marc Antony!!

42. She should’ve just leaned back in her chair and thought of England.

43. Or how about on top of their hooman?

44. Tongue Bob Bulldog?

45. QoD – Albert eh, now you need another cat called Victoria and just think he’s got his own concert hall and memorial in London :)

46. I could now print the words to the Rugby song ‘Barnacle Bill The Sailor’ but I’d be thrown into the mod macine for eternity.

47. Machine even, ovay.

48. I can’t win today oyvey

49. Yes, I have a cat barnacle I could use some help with.

50. Does it count as a cat barnacle when he weighs 15% of what I do? I always pictured barnacles as smaller than that….

51. Colonel Jenna says:

Learned that one in high school Naval ROTC, and indeed, the title contains the only words that would not send you to Mod Limbo. What are rugby players doing singing a Navy song?

52. Was Meg aware that to the Brits, “squiffy” means drunk? Does she think the little guy passed out there after a tough night?

53. Heh, is it still a barnacle when it’s as big as the host?

My Weimaraner likes to curl around my waist as I sit in my desk chair. It’s like a warm, furry inner tube.

54. So, instead of nekokoneko we have inukoinu? Brilliant!!

55. Colonel Jenna – If it’s filthy the supporters will sing it.

56. What, no “sea dog” puns?

57. Soooooooooooo cute!!!! Hilarious captions too! :)