I Will See Your Slo-Mo Kitteh…

… and raise you a slo-mo chipmunk! In gloriously optional HD!

Comments

1. Omg that is just to cute! I love watching it rub its lil paws over its ears and head.

2. OH. MY. GOD. When it’s rubbing it’s head back to front….

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

3. (The Original) Mel says:

Oooooo. I think he’s bluffing.

4. Wow, it’s like he’s taking a shower without water.

5. Cutest. Monk. Ever.

6. Munk. Doh. Lousy autocorrect.

7. The delay after he throws his paws over his head is too much.

8. Could be Thelonious Monk. He has the jazz hands.

9. What a sweetie! It almost looks as though s/he was making rude hand gestures at first, then it turns into washing.

OT: new ocelittle kitten at ZooBorns!!!!!!!

10. The first few seconds, he looks like he is blowing kisses to his adoring audience.

I wish those were my hands holding him!

11. Gigi (the original one) says:

I got a cold so I feel like I’M in slow-mo today too, but I really DO NOT look as cute as that little guy!

12. What is it doing? If it’s washing, it’s a dry wash

13. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!! says:

WIN

14. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!! says:

AND lovely little blinky eyes w/ elegant eyeliner effect (“E”x 3 :) )

15. You still look pretty cute, though. Here’s some peppermint tea with lemon and honey. Hope you feel better soon. (by the way, how’s your back?)

16. Shadow Tiger says:

Like most rodents (and cats), chipmunks wash with their tongues. Their spit has mild antibiotic properties and they spend over a third of their waking hours grooming…so they stay remarkably clean without needing water.

17. So cute. Looks just like my rat when he cleans himself, which he seems to do constantly.

18. I’m always impressed at how clean our kitty smells.

19. the bug man says:

(Say in slow motion:)

A w w w w w w w w w w .

20. Anyone else having a flash to Steve Martin turning his shower to Slo-Mo in LA Story?

Also, I love the way his little nose smooshes as he washes his face.

21. Mary (the first) says:

That’s kind of what I do when I wake up .. rub face a bit and then skritch belly. I don’t look nearly that cute though!

22. Queen of Dork says:

starling! It’s so funny that you would say that right now. Because I was JUST cuddling and smelling my cat, Albert and telling him how fresh and sweet he smells even though he washes himself with his own spit.

23. Ok, NTMTOM. I TOTALLY sent this to you guys a few days ago!!! I have been trying to get something on this site for YEARS!!! Boo.

Very cute, though.

24. Andi from NC says:

I fold – a slo-mo chipmunk beats a royal flush everytime….

25. Gigi (the original one) says:

Thanks for the tea, ahhh…that feels good!
    The back is better, I didn’t have to do anymore heavy shoveling, we just had a little light snow since then but I’m really really ready for spring to arrive!

26. Gigi (the original one) says:

LOL! As usual I have kitties that just will not conform to the rule. My Mia’s fur smells clean just like my other cats but she has the worst breath ever smelled. It’s been that way since she was a kitten, the vet said there is nothing to do except have her teeth cleaned more often.

27. “Do you mind??? A little privacy here, please.”

28. p……..l……..i……..n…….k………………p……..l……..i……..n…….k

29. Agree-FTW.

30. Queen of Dork says:

Excuse me, please. (doffs cap)
    *crawls into a corner to curl into a fetal position and shake in private*

31. TrixandSam says:

“I’m gonna wash that man right outta my hair, I’m gonna wash that man right out…”

32. Queen of Dork says:

Holy. Crap.

33. Queen of Dork says:

Where is Theresa when I need her to challenge me in video wars?

34. I LUV

35. This is the way we wash our fur… wash our fur… wash our fur…

36. He loves him some him!

37. *Squeee!* That’s all I can say *Squeeee!*

38. Heehee my gerbies do the same thing, it’s even cuter when they clean each other.

39. A Nonny Mouse says:

Real time occurance 0:02.05 seconds :P

40. It’s when I watch stuff like this that I realize just how alike animals and humans are. That’s exactly how I wash myself too. ;)

I still like the slow-mo kitten vid more because it had that awesome music. This one needs a tune.

41. Double ear swoop!!! I wish this was 10 times longer… replay replay.

42. And i posted the vid in the slo-mo kitty thread. you & me should have a slo-mo battle for credit, us versus some cute animals versus all the other people who prolly submitted it, too.

43. dangit, that was adorable. I agree with Wolfie, it needs some bathing music

44. My first thought was: “Awwww, cute chipmunk!” My second thought was, “Hey! wait a minute! That’s a chipmunk! How do you get one to stand still? In your hand??” Still cute.

45. That video is so darn cute. That was a cool idea to do it in slow motion. My two cat’s even watched it! Yummy, na, I’m totally kidding. My Siamese use to have a Russian Dwarf Hamster as his pet, he was really good to Baby.

46. This is the way we wash our face, wash our face, wash our face, this the way we wash our face, early in the morning.

47. Just keep washing, just keep washing, what do we do we wash!

48. Looks more like double dream hands, IMO.