What Did You Call Me?

No lapdog is gonna sashay past my command post, calling me names and stinkin’ of  Chien No. 5!

Watchagonnadoaboutit, Lisa P. ?

Comments

1. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

I hereby award this
    *BESTEST DOGGEH (DISAPPROVAL) PICK-SHA, EVAH!!!”

2. I called you MR. Tibbs!

*gently noms on ear stublets, runs away giggling*

3. What kind of dog IS that? It looks like a cross between a shar pei and a bear…

4. I don’t know but I need one immediately!!

5. I agree! I shall go obtain one, by any means necessary!

6. Nicole evon says:

Wookie hybrid?

7. Chairman Chow

8. [snicker]

9. HARRRRRUMPH!

10. Gigi (the original one) says:

That is an “I am not amused” expression is I ever saw one!

11. Find me the Axis Of Snorgling© for Mr. McFoldersons!

12. bob drummond says:

I refuse to argue with this guy.He’s probably bigger than I am!
    Nice doggie, care for nice juicy steak? Okay?

13. Lisa P. says this is Bamse, the fluffier one of her two fully grown shar peis.

Bamse sez, who you callin’ fluffeh?

14. I call him Jumbotron! :-)

15. Aww, he’s kind of ugly cute!

16. And just how would you like that juicy steak cooked and seasoned???

17. Sir!!!!

18. those teeny tiny ear stubs are keeling me softly………..

19. April's NaNa says:

@Oakley- If you punned for hire you’d be a Gazillionaire!

20. ela wenzlow says:

nothink!

21. Adorbs! :D Also, nice Lebowski reference XD

22. Leaving a message :)

23. Alice Shortcake says:

The English character actor Robert Morley has been reincarnated!

24. awesome dog :)

25. Whoops, wrong breed. I guess this must be Shar Peiter the Great.

26. That’s a 5 bunny disapproval right there. FIVE!!!!

27. I bet ten floofball kitties that that he’s named after this guy:

ANERABLE!

28. Yes, I should definitely be in pun-d raising!

29. chien no.5 … excellent.
    /snort
    Also…how come no one has mentioned his TEENY, TINY EARS!?!!?!! I want to nibble them!

30. He is obviously royalty. So it would be more like “We are not amused.”

31. WRINKLE FACE. *Nuzzles*

32. Is it disapproval, or haughty bureaucratic indifference (“No loitering in front of the royal palace. No, we do not care to hear your explanations. Run along now. It’s cold and I need to get back to my nap”)?

33. He almost looks like he’s meditating in a zen state.

34. Biiig Lebowski. :-)

35. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!! says:

Very very eloquent dialogue rendition.
    I think you’ve gotten it precisely :)

36. puddlepeppers says:

Anerable comments and replies. This is a great
    break from everything I’m supposed to be doing.

37. puddlepeppers says:

38. puddlepeppers says:

“If it please the court…”

39. he’s got more axes than a koosh ball

40. the floof abides

41. I’m picturing this guy starring in Beauty And The Beast. At the end he doesn’t turn into a prince because whatsername realizes that he’s flippin’ gorgeous just the way he is.

42. I call him the Laundry Golem.

43. Wow, now that is one hardcore koosh. All the versions I’ve ever seen have been made of rubber (and accumulate hair like Sheen accumulates bills).

44. Y’all are fluffing up my chi.

45. Master of his domain!

46. i moderated theo!
    i moderated theo!
    nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah!

47. Queen of Dork says:

He’s so handsome! He looks like some sort of royalty or dignitary or some such auspicious thing. To me, he looks like he’s all, “Squire, where is my afternoon tea? *sniffs from snuff box and sneezes very, very wetly* I say! I shall need another round of hankies! *sniffles elegantly* please prepare fish and chips to sup upon, good sire.”

Or something like that.

48. Queen of Dork says:

Darn. I’m wearing a dunce cap and sitting in the moderation lounge. Could somebody please pass me a sandwich or something?

49. Your audacity is staggering.

50. Hey Queenie, I got a sandwich for lunch and it was enough for four people. Here’s a big chunk of it for you. I hope you like turkey club. Here, have a few sweet potato fries, too.

51. Great photo but don’t ever ask me to paint it, OK?

52. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!! says:

and the Maturity Levels are …um…impressive!!

Signed,
    I Know You Are, but What Am “I”???

53. Queen of Dork says:

Yum! Thanks skippymom! How’s Chloe? Please give her my love and happy, healing thoughts as well from Albert.

54. I’ll pass it on, thank you. She is doing beautifully. She’s obviously going to have a smooth recovery. She’s really amazing.

55. That is the best news I’ve heard all week.
    *passing on gentle healing snorgles* to Chloe.

56. It’s definitely disapproval of global proportions. Despite the reeeeediculous ear nubs!

57. I think I need a new wrinkle cream, this one is not doing the job!

58. …and for what? Couldn’t figure that one out. “H a r d c o r e” maybe?

59. y’all deserve some serious applause for these comments – there is not a single thing I can add to the conversation.

60. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

vewwy vewwy twue.

61. Emmberrann says:

Teee-ho! How nice to see you checkin’ in! WWhut is a Laundry Golem? The thing that leaves ironing for me to do on my permanent press?

62. Emmberrann says:

And where is Rumpole when you need him? Or She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed?

63. He is a bearcoated shar pei, you are kind of right Berg =)

Bamse means sort of clumpsy and big, but “The world’s strongest (and kindest) bear” fits perfectly!

64. I love bearcoat shar-peis! My mini shar-pei is a bearcoat and he’s a fluffy soft little lion. We named him Leo because of it :)