Tell Them About The Discount Lenny!

Hi! When is the last time you held, count ‘em with me, that’s right, 5 mice!
Why not trade in that so-called mouse in your hand for this life-changing offer?
If you order now, we’ll throw in the dipping chocolate absolutely free.

Great for parties, Shadow Tiger!

Comments

1. So pink and satiny… factory fresh!

2. Gigi (the original one) says:

Hummm…4 qte little white mice and one little grey one.
    Mommy mouse may have some explaining to do to daddy mouse LOL!

3. I’ll take ‘em! My cats have been asking me to get them their own pets, and I think a set of these would fill the bill quite nicely, with one spare included. We don’t need the chocolate, thanks.

4. TrixandSam says:

I wonder if the second from the right is chocolate-flavored…

5. Dragonflye says:

One of these things just doesn’t belong here….

6. Licorice, I think.

7. Oh, what delectable wee sleekit beasties!

8. if I recall correctly, the milkman is grey…

o.O

Lucy’s got some ‘splainin to do!

9. Mouse morsel multiplicity, magnificent!

10. Is is just me, or are those verry large baby mice?

11. Sleepin’ on the fatta the han’.

…I tried. *nibbles on a tiny mouse ear*

12. ~beep~beep~beep~boop~beep!

13. Chloe could get the extra one as a get well gift!

14. Good idea. Yes, once she is fully recovered, I’m sure she and the boys will enjoy playing with their new pets!

15. I’ll take the chocolate! (But maybe not the meesies….my cats have enough toys.)

16. so I know we’ve discussed head-to-body ratio, but lookit this fantastic display of schnozz-to-ear! Egads, but this is ridiculous!

17. (The Original) Mel says:

Mmmmm. Micemallows.

18. I can’t wrap my head around how small those little dudes are!

19. I thought so too. Maybe rats? Or some other rodentia?

20. That’s because they’re sweet little baby rats :)

21. TrixandSam says:

agreed. Too grey for chocolate filled.

22. I’m thinking rats, baby meeces are a bit more nekkid, no? And smaller. These are about the size of an adult mouse.

23. I’m pretty sure them’s rats.

I’ll take a pet rat over a mouse, gerbil, or hamster any day. (although those ARE cute too) My soon to be 19 yr old son grew up with rats and my youngest 8 yr old has one now.

I’ve had all 3 of the aforementioned critters and they’ve all bitten me at one time of another (multiple times, lol). But a rat? Ahhhh, heaven. They’re friendly, sociable, and soooo good for kids. Plus, they’re cute as the dickens!

I credit the pet rats (an in addition to his raising, lol) for helping my son grow to be the kindhearted, compassionate young man he is today. When you are the sole caregiver (although mom and dad always checked daily to be sure he was doing all he was supposed to) of a tiny little creature who loves you and depends upon you for everything, it really helps foster the idea that we are ALL connected and must be kind to one another.

Viva la rodents! Especially the humble rat.

24. Well I did used to work at a wildlife rescue centre in the uk, and I have in fact had five baby mice in my hand!

I was hand rearing them ( a kind lady had found the nest and gone to the effort of bringing them in to us) and after feeding time (every half an hour!) they went into a pouch around my neck to keep them warm. They all survived and despite me expertly deciding they were all boys, they went into a display tank, multiplied exponentially (whoopsie) and eventually escaped to ensure that Somerset will never be short of house mice!

25. I resent the insult to my so-called mouse! :P

26. Those are definitely not mice. Their noses are too big. I can’t say for sure that they are rats, but definitely not mice. Cute though.

27. Ratinskees!

28. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! a MOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR SHOULD i SAY MICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIVE mice !!!!!!

30. They’re even pre-plinky eyed! So kyuuuute!

31. Those are baby ratties…I’d guess they are about 11 days old, since ratlets usually open their eyes when they hit two weeks.

32. Well you got the age about right. They’re one week old.

And you might also be right about them being ratlets. :?

33. I found a picture of a litter of rats at 11 days old.

I think my guess was pretty much on target !

34. they look like they could use a cookie

35. These are rat pups. The mouse pups have a different scale structure, and by this size, their ear should have erected away from the scale, the eyes of the mouse pups also are much closer to their nose than rats’. The tail too, much too thick. at this age, the tail of mouse should be like a thread, instead of a pyramidal shape like the one on the left has.

36. “Tell me about the ratties, George.”

37. Jillian Robbins says:

Def. a rattus!

38. Jillian Robbins says:

Those are baby ratlets, not mice! Squee!
    ~~~( 3:>

39. Ratses! Not mouses.

40. Stellazdynamite says:

Their noses seem big to me too, even for rats. Does anyone what these are for sure?

41. Shadow Tiger says:

My goodness…I had forgotten I submitted this!

To help settle the debate: those are baby rats, a week after being born. Their mommy gave birth to them about 23 days after we bought her (SURPRISE!) and that was how we discovered that Sunny had been in a tank with boys at the pet store. There were six in the litter but the runt didn’t make it.

The little gray one was named Shadow, and he had two brothers (Dusty and Blizzard) and two sisters (Snowy and Sandy). The four whitish-beige ones were all nearly identical and, despite their mother’s dumbo ears, none of her babies were so blessed.

42. bookmonstercats says:

Not cow’rin’ or tim’rous, though. Too sweet for words – don’t need chocolate for these.

43. bookmonstercats says:

They lived in a pouch around your neck!!!! Shrieeeeekkkkk.

There is now a pouch around my neck, just waiting for baby mice. I am ignoring the strange looks I am getting.

44. Ahhhh, so THAT’S how Burdick’s makes them!

I’ll take a dozen.

45. I had pet rats growing up. They are great little critters. :)

46. puddlepeppers says:

Nice!

47. puddlepeppers says:

Rats! Already spended my birthday money.

48. Definately baby rats. I luff dem.

49. Harry, Barry, Larry, Garry, and Nathan, Jr.

50. Blueheron98 says:

Yes, look at the tails, Baby Ratties! :)

51. Thanks, Shadow Tiger! Now I nose the difference between ratlets and micelets.

52. That’s what I thought when I first saw it too. But not only are they too big to be mice, they have very long snouts. That’s typical of rats, not so much mice.

53. baby birdie says: