The Three Hamigos!

It is I, Porthos, crusader against evildoers!

And I, Pathos, defender of the innocent!

And I, Bac-Os, garnisher of salads! THAT’S NOT FUNNY!

Photo by Meneer Zjeroen.

1. Beep , Beep & Beep !

2. The noses! The itty bitty wet widdle noses! *swoon*

3. Princess of Insolence says:

Aw, man! The most redonkulous hilare caption yet! I am doubly ded. 1st from the cutes, then from the funny. Goodbye, cruel world!!

4. Look at those watery eyes, stubby legs, and lovely schnoofy schnozzles!

::brain explodes::

5. Miss Malice says:

Awww look at those cute little bacon strips

6. (The Original) Mel says:

I’m not sure they’re a match for the Infamous El Guapo. But remember, infamous is when you’re MORE than famous.

7. Bac Os are vegetarian, so no need to nuff!

8. Why does that make them seem scarier?

9. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1!!!1!!!!

Once again, I worship at the altar of NTMOTM. :lol:

10. Gimme a pigfoot and a bottle of beer! Nom nom nom

11. “…Send me gate I don’t care I feel just like I wanna clown Give the piano player a drink because he’s bringin’ me down…”

12. Cute!!

13. LOL who’s afraid of the big bad wolf
    the big bad wolf the big bad wolf

who’s afraid of the big bad wolf

14. puddlepeppers says:

Great ideas like that I ain’t got…

15. Meriweather says:

Nonsense. Everyone knows that Porthos was one of the three Musk-ox-teers.

16. bookmonstercats says:

17. No, Porthos was a Beagle.

18. Are those toilet plungers on the ends of their snouts?

19. OK, literary digression here.
    If they’re the Three Musketeers, why are they always sword-fighting, and never shooting people?

20. bookmonstercats says:

That was one of the existential questions I was always asking myself, Theresa. But I decided it was too hard, so I watched Sex and the City with a glass of chardonnay instead. ;-)

21. I didn’t care about that. I was swooning over Oliver Reed.

22. bookmonstercats says:

Indeed, AuntieB. Back in the day…..

Was it Ollie or Alan Bates in “The Virgin and the Gypsy”?

23. neither. it was franco nero.

24. bookmonstercats says:

So many men to sigh over, so little time……

25. Me too!! Oliver Reed was The. Sexiest. Had that whole dangerous vibe goin’ on.

26. Yes, that whole really sexy, dangerous, bats***-crazy alcoholic thing going on. :P

27. You mean we were supposed to take that literally?

28. PPS: Shouldn’t that “bourgeois miscreant” be, say “Cardinal Richelieu” or somelone like that?

29. Well, I think their girlfriend is Milardy de Winter.

31. bookmonstercats says:

Absolutely not (said firmly).

Nobody can sneer “bourgeois miscreant” in ze Fronch ac-cent like ze Fronch.

32. Or “bimb.” Or “minkey.” Or “silly English k-niggets.”

33. Aw, what a sweet gang of piglets. How about some yummy buddhist Citrus Spare Ribs? Over white rice and garlic chives sauted with a little sesame oil?

34. These piggies are SO sweet…no one shoud think of them as food!

No meat, no pork…please!

Pigs are our friends, not food.

35. TrixandSam says:

Tell that to the wolves, coyotes, birds of prey who make meals of these little beauties if they can….

36. I wanna chomp on those snouts. Soooo cute.

37. I’ll play Domestos and kill all known germs.

38. And I will play Procrastos!!!… uh, starting tomorrow.

39. bookmonstercats says:

Hon Glad, you have slain me – with a musket or sword – see Theresa above.

By the way, please reassure me, NOMTOM, that wee piglet on the right is NOT Bac-O. I couldn’t bear it, even weeth the leaven of NOMTOM wit. Those leetle eye capsules going “plink plink” at me…………

40. Fun fact — Bac-Os are actually vegan.

41. bookmonstercats – Snerk, a late snerk but still a snerk.

42. OK, let’s call him Bathos instead, since he looks a bit tub-y.

43. *sob*

44. bookmonstercats says:

*hands Theresa a hanky and joins in (HONK!!)*

45. Isn’t Bathos an island in the Cyclades.

46. bookmonstercats says:

Opposite the Island of Pathos?

47. Andi from NC says:

brunettes, redheads, blondes – love them all!

48. Shouldn’t that first one be PORK-thos?

49. FTW!

50. This is why I can’t make myself eat pork! Piggies are sooooo cute! Thank you CO for reaffirming my decision.

51. Eeeww, pigs. Horrible things. Filthy. I’d never snorgle their snouties or wiggle their tailios. Definitely I’d never nom their earses or just pat them until their soft fur wears out. Nope, not me

52. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

My, your statement is so convincing ….(giggle)

53. Argyle Donkeypants says:

Anybody else think they look like neapolitan ice cream? The chocolate, the strawberry, the vanilla. [Dashes off for some walnuts, a banana, and of course sprinkles.]

54. Brought to you by Hoggin-Dazs.

55. (The Original) Mel says:

Stop it! You are keelink!

56. puddlepeppers says:

I am so humble.

58. THREADJACK! BREAKING NEWS doot doot doot . . . doot doot doot

I just got here to take my Mom to get her hair cut, and Mom said to me:

(wait for it)

“You could look worse.”

59. Your Mom sounds like the queen of tact :)

60. TrixandSam says:

Heyyyy, are your mother and my mother one-in-the-same person????

(My Mom’s best “compliment” to date: “it’s good you’ve lost weight. now someone might want to go out with you!”)

61. TrixandSam says:

(btw, Theresa, my twin sister’s name is… Teresa.)

62. Pfft! Sounds like my mom.

Every time I do something to my hair, she tells me “I don’t like red-haired women” (um…it’s not red) or “I don’t like black hair” (um…it’s not black either).

But I guess that’s better than telling me it looks “rat-chewed.” She hasn’t trotted that one out recently… :-\

63. mctwin's twin says:

“rat-chewed”! That’s a riot! Our Mom used to say, “Did you brush your hair? It looks like a chicken ran through it!”

Ah the sensitivity and wisdom of those words… Going to get my paper bag, now….

64. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Theresa: your mom sounds almost as heartwarming as mine ….
    Congratulations on the effusive praise of your hairstyle!!!

65. Petite porkers peering pensively

66. puddlepeppers says:

“That’s All Folks!”

67. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*snerk* “bourgeois miscreant”!!!!

68. Peeeeegs! Look at their little snouts! *faints from cuteness*

69. looks kinda like 3 buddies of mine…OINK

70. mctwin's twin says:

Not to be judgemental or anyting, but NTMTOM, YOU NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP! I’ll meet you there! tee hee. Oh gosh, my stomach hurts!

71. This little piggy went to market ,this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home!