The Three Hamigos!

It is I, Porthos, crusader against evildoers!

And I, Pathos, defender of the innocent!

And I, Bac-Os, garnisher of salads! THAT’S NOT FUNNY!

Photo by Meneer Zjeroen.

Comments

1. Beep , Beep & Beep !

2. The noses! The itty bitty wet widdle noses! *swoon*

3. Princess of Insolence says:

Aw, man! The most redonkulous hilare caption yet! I am doubly ded. 1st from the cutes, then from the funny. Goodbye, cruel world!!

4. Look at those watery eyes, stubby legs, and lovely schnoofy schnozzles!

::brain explodes::

5. Miss Malice says:

Awww look at those cute little bacon strips

6. (The Original) Mel says:

I’m not sure they’re a match for the Infamous El Guapo. But remember, infamous is when you’re MORE than famous.

7. Bac Os are vegetarian, so no need to nuff!

8. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1!!!1!!!!

Once again, I worship at the altar of NTMOTM. :lol:

9. Gimme a pigfoot and a bottle of beer! Nom nom nom

10. Cute!!

11. LOL who’s afraid of the big bad wolf
    the big bad wolf the big bad wolf

who’s afraid of the big bad wolf
    LA LA LA LA LAAAAAA

12. Meriweather says:

Nonsense. Everyone knows that Porthos was one of the three Musk-ox-teers.

13. Are those toilet plungers on the ends of their snouts?

14. OK, literary digression here.
    If they’re the Three Musketeers, why are they always sword-fighting, and never shooting people?

15. PPS: Shouldn’t that “bourgeois miscreant” be, say “Cardinal Richelieu” or somelone like that?

16. Aw, what a sweet gang of piglets. How about some yummy buddhist Citrus Spare Ribs? Over white rice and garlic chives sauted with a little sesame oil?

17. These piggies are SO sweet…no one shoud think of them as food!

No meat, no pork…please!

Pigs are our friends, not food.

18. I wanna chomp on those snouts. Soooo cute.

19. I’ll play Domestos and kill all known germs.

20. bookmonstercats says:

Impressive!

21. bookmonstercats says:

That was one of the existential questions I was always asking myself, Theresa. But I decided it was too hard, so I watched Sex and the City with a glass of chardonnay instead. ;-)

22. bookmonstercats says:

Hon Glad, you have slain me – with a musket or sword – see Theresa above.

By the way, please reassure me, NOMTOM, that wee piglet on the right is NOT Bac-O. I couldn’t bear it, even weeth the leaven of NOMTOM wit. Those leetle eye capsules going “plink plink” at me…………

23. OK, let’s call him Bathos instead, since he looks a bit tub-y.

24. Well, I think their girlfriend is Milardy de Winter.

25. Andi from NC says:

brunettes, redheads, blondes – love them all!

26. BWAHAHAHAHA!

27. *sob*

28. Shouldn’t that first one be PORK-thos?

29. This is why I can’t make myself eat pork! Piggies are sooooo cute! Thank you CO for reaffirming my decision.

30. bookmonstercats says:

Absolutely not (said firmly).

Nobody can sneer “bourgeois miscreant” in ze Fronch ac-cent like ze Fronch.

31. bookmonstercats says:

*hands Theresa a hanky and joins in (HONK!!)*

32. Eeeww, pigs. Horrible things. Filthy. I’d never snorgle their snouties or wiggle their tailios. Definitely I’d never nom their earses or just pat them until their soft fur wears out. Nope, not me

33. Argyle Donkeypants says:

Anybody else think they look like neapolitan ice cream? The chocolate, the strawberry, the vanilla. [Dashes off for some walnuts, a banana, and of course sprinkles.]

34. Isn’t Bathos an island in the Cyclades.

35. PIGGY PIGGY SPOT SPOT!

36. Brought to you by Hoggin-Dazs.

37. “…Send me gate I don’t care I feel just like I wanna clown Give the piano player a drink because he’s bringin’ me down…”

38. THREADJACK! BREAKING NEWS doot doot doot . . . doot doot doot

I just got here to take my Mom to get her hair cut, and Mom said to me:

(wait for it)

“You could look worse.”

39. Petite porkers peering pensively

40. No, Porthos was a Beagle.

41. Why does that make them seem scarier?

42. Your Mom sounds like the queen of tact :)

43. TrixandSam says:

Tell that to the wolves, coyotes, birds of prey who make meals of these little beauties if they can….

44. TrixandSam says:

Heyyyy, are your mother and my mother one-in-the-same person????

(My Mom’s best “compliment” to date: “it’s good you’ve lost weight. now someone might want to go out with you!”)

45. TrixandSam says:

(btw, Theresa, my twin sister’s name is… Teresa.)

46. (The Original) Mel says:

Stop it! You are keelink!

47. I didn’t care about that. I was swooning over Oliver Reed.

48. Pfft! Sounds like my mom.

Every time I do something to my hair, she tells me “I don’t like red-haired women” (um…it’s not red) or “I don’t like black hair” (um…it’s not black either).

But I guess that’s better than telling me it looks “rat-chewed.” She hasn’t trotted that one out recently… :-\

49. puddlepeppers says:

Great ideas like that I ain’t got…

50. puddlepeppers says:

I am so humble.

51. puddlepeppers says:

“That’s All Folks!”

52. bookmonstercats says:

Indeed, AuntieB. Back in the day…..

Was it Ollie or Alan Bates in “The Virgin and the Gypsy”?

53. bookmonstercats says:

Opposite the Island of Pathos?

54. And I will play Procrastos!!!… uh, starting tomorrow.

55. You mean we were supposed to take that literally?

56. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*snerk* “bourgeois miscreant”!!!!

57. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

My, your statement is so convincing ….(giggle)

58. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Theresa: your mom sounds almost as heartwarming as mine ….
    Congratulations on the effusive praise of your hairstyle!!!

59. neither. it was franco nero.

60. FTW!

61. Me too!! Oliver Reed was The. Sexiest. Had that whole dangerous vibe goin’ on.

62. Or “bimb.” Or “minkey.” Or “silly English k-niggets.”

63. Peeeeegs! Look at their little snouts! *faints from cuteness*

64. Yes, that whole really sexy, dangerous, bats***-crazy alcoholic thing going on. :P

65. Fun fact — Bac-Os are actually vegan.

66. bookmonstercats says:

So many men to sigh over, so little time……

67. looks kinda like 3 buddies of mine…OINK
    :D

68. mctwin's twin says:

“rat-chewed”! That’s a riot! Our Mom used to say, “Did you brush your hair? It looks like a chicken ran through it!”

Ah the sensitivity and wisdom of those words… Going to get my paper bag, now….

69. mctwin's twin says:

Not to be judgemental or anyting, but NTMTOM, YOU NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP! I’ll meet you there! tee hee. Oh gosh, my stomach hurts!

70. bookmonstercats – Snerk, a late snerk but still a snerk.

71. This little piggy went to market ,this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home!