Prepare for the snorfing of a lifetime

PONVERLOAD!!!

Hey Sender-Inner Princess Lindsey B.! DUCK!

Comments

1. I see no picture, and am moderately confused!

2. General Approval says:

Well its tagged as Horses so I’m guessing its an invisible pink unicorn?

3. It’s one of them stoats again.

4. I see a horsie. With a cute leetle white spot on his nose that I want to scritch!

5. I want to nuzzle that fuzzle muzzle

6. WHOA!!!

7. PS: Horse schnozzles are wonderful things.

8. I’m averting my eyes because this might be somebody’s birthday present. And you know you shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

9. No I am NOT a block of sugar or an apple slice, thankyouverymuch, but you may slurp my face anyway…

10. Simultaneous guffaw and groan! :)

11. SCHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFF!

12. *beep!*

13. tesstricks says:

Prove it.
    ;)

14. tesstricks says:

Every time Cute Overload demands something be said in a particular voice, I say it. Out loud. No questions asked.

15. Nobody nose the trouble I’ve seen,
    Nobody nose my sorrel…

16. gaaah! it’s coming right at me!

‘sokay, I don’t mind.
    Bring on the Snorfing Horses, wherever they may roam

17. What is this word “ponverload”?

18. we’re gonna need a bigger beep…

19. we here in the pun biz like to refer to that as a “groffaw”
    or at least, I like to refer to it as one. I don’t know about the rest of you.
    : D

20. Horse noses are THE greatest things in the world.

21. Ack! 260Oakley is starting to rub off on people!
    :shock: :mrgreen:

22. …wherever they may roan…

23. It’s Meganese for “pony schnozzle snorfing overload.”

24. That is a snorfalious snout! I wish i could hang around horses all day!!!!

Great pic!! He’s coming in for a sniff sniff…..

25. OMG PONIES!!!!!!

26. *HONK*

27. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Indeed x 4000

28. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

GOOD ONE tracylee!!!!!
    *the crowd goes wild*

29. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

30. That is a noise horses have been known to make.

31. Shouldn’t that be !!11!1 ?

32. hehe I think that did it!

33. !!!!!11!!!1

34. Seconded!

35. Oh, don’t be a neighsayer!

36. eleventy!!1!!

37. Neigh, we’re just foaling around! ;-)

38. fish eye no miko says:

Oh, nose!

39. HELP – I’m falling into a nostril!

40. Bet those wobblydy pony lips are just ready to go to town on a tasty sweet morsel.

41. Hay there little filly, why the long face?!

42. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

heh heh.

I SEE a picture (prob quite awhile later than your post) and I’m STILL moderately confused!!! (which has nuttin’ to do, wif the picksha!!!!)

43. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ 260: I came here into the apt’s computer lab, with the *specific intent* to lay down, the “neighsayer” line,
    if’n nobody else had done so yet!!!

44. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

best number ever. MUCH better than pi.

*considers riffing from “pi” to “piebald”*
    *Decides that not enough of us old Fogies, are around who recomember Vivien Leigh *BEFORE GWTW* when she did the film “National Velvet” ….

45. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“and I can’t get up”

46. The last thing a carrot sees.

47. (The Original) Mel says:

I’ve been pony PWND.

Also: Mmmmmwah!

48. (The Original) Mel says:

Tom Cruise. Heyyy.

49. Neigh-sayer!!!!

50. Oh my goodness, I LOVE fuzzy pony noses! I want to snorfle right back!

51. He’s not enjoying this colt weather.

52. This totally gives me warm fuzzies. Might I ask who is the awesome photographer who captured this shot? ^_^

53. puddlepeppers says:

I would like to voluntate as a carrot.

54. Mary (the first) says:

Hold the phone there, I believe Elizabeth Taylor was in National Velvet.

55. I’m just grateful I didn’t have to be the one to be droppin’ the 1337speak. ;)

56. I know better than to click “Play”… now. :P

57. The last thing a carrot sees.

58. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

like, OMG ye’re, like RIGHT and I’m, like,
    SO WRONG!!

OMG I AM SO STOOpid.,
    Color me embarassed, ashamed, guilt-ridden, kerfluffled, horrified…..& etc.

*walks off, kicking dirt clods in shame*

59. Aaaaall-righty, then. Glad I didn’t watch that at work!

60. Good movie. I think I even read the book.

61. baileysgrandmom says:

Would that be a gruffoan?

62. ….or something like that.

63. Wait, the caption under the picture says ‘Duck!’. I see no duck!

I do see an awfully cute horsie, though!

64. I looked in the glossary and I Googled (figuring maybe it was a pop culture reference and I had not read that book or comic, seen that movie or TV show, heard that song, or played that video game), and then I read the comments — and our best guess is that ponverload stands for pony overload? Even by CO standards that’s obscure. On the other hand, with that schnoz staring you in the eye socket, who could think clearly when inventing a new word?

65. Every time Cute Overload demands anything, I hasten to obey.

66. Holy crap, I’ve gotta go fill up my pun tank!

67. Cuteoverload, come for the cute, stay for the pun…
    (Seriously, you have no idea about how much the puns help me with my english vocabulary XD )

68. Last time I saw a pony that close, he slobbered all over my sweater.
    And I STILL cuddled him.

69. Theo – Does the Pentagon know you said that :)

70. Mares eat stoats and does eat stoats
    and little lambs eat ivy………

71. Well Theresa; don’t do it in the UK, it’s £1.30 a Litre

72. A horse is a horse, of course, of course
    and no one can talk to a horse of course

73. I still have a wool coat full of horse slobber. Can’t be bothered to take it to the dry cleaners.

74. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Extra groan…you punsters slay me.

75. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Absolutely, a total accurate fact! And that little soft spot right by the side of their mouths…the best place to kiss any equine.

76. ;)

77. Unless, of course, the talking horse
    Is the famous Mr. Ed!

78. I’ll bloody sue you, CO!! I JUST barely survived the three smiling overcute piglets, and now this??

Here lies Doomchild,
    victim of Cute Overload.

79. So wanna kiss that pony nose. Pony noses for kissing and pony breaths in my face = heaven.

80. The pun biznez is some biznez, not glum binez I know
    everything about it is apalling, everything the moda will allow
    and you get that very icky feeling, that you fell for, it just right now.

Eat your heart out Irving Berlin :)

81. Sorry Theresa I butted in. I know, I know, I can just butt out.

82. He is the CuteOverLord!

83. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

I’d like to be snorfled by him. I just have to figure out where. Maybe my hand? Good laugh to start my cold day. Thanks, CO.

84. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

–speaking as the 5th dependent child of a Navy Captain who worked as a commanding officer at the Pentagon for eight years —

THE PENTAGON KNOWS EVERYthing!!!!

85. Gaze not long into the nostril, lest the nostril turn its gaze upon you…

86. What big nose you have grandma, the better to smell you with my dear!

87. Hot Dam!

88. I just spent hours nuzzled up with my horse’s nose and now all I wanna do is get in the car and drive another hour to do it again. Tomorrow is so far away! Horse shnozzles are definitely the BEST! (I vote #2 for rodentia).

89. No you don’t. Trust me. I just last week had a horse mistake my thumb for a carrot. It hurt.
    (After all the years I have been around horses, I ahould be embarrassed to admit this).

90. Indubitably.

91. Anywhere a horse wants to snorfle is a good place. MMM, warm, hay scented horsie breffs.

92. NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT THAT ONE!!! IT BURNS THE EYES AND HURTS THE EARSSS!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!! IT’S AS BAD AS/WORSE THAN CHARLIE THE UNICORN!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!

And yes, the all caps WAS necessary.

93. oh, please don’t use the phrase “specific intent.”
    (is studying for bar examination) :)